www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracey Gardner Tetso 4 years missing today March 6, 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Tracey Gardner Tetso 4 years missing today March 6, 2009 Reply with quote

Today marks the 4 year anniversary since we last saw our friend Tracey. There are no new leads or tips....just a cold case now...pretty much forgotten about by law enforcement......forgotten by the national media.....

Sat March 7 @ 5:30pm at Bluegrass Rd & Hamilton Ave in Rosedale, MD the friends and family of Tracey will hold a candlelight vigil . If you are in the area please join us and show support for the missing.

Tracey didn't disappear of her own accord. We are sure someone made her disappear, and took her away from all who loved her dearly. She had a heart of gold and would do anything for you.

www.findtraceygardner.com

rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Butterfly. That is so sad for Tracey. I wish something could have come from that parking lot surveillance. I think it is clear who did it, this board is basically in existence because Tracey and other women disappeared at their hands.

Tracey deserved better.

rd
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Thank you, Butterfly. That is so sad for Tracey. I wish something could have come from that parking lot surveillance. I think it is clear who did it, this board is basically in existence becauseTracey and other women disappeared at their hands.

Tracey deserved better.

rd

You are right, she did not deserve what befell her. Many people have asked why don't you just let it go, then I think, would I want people to stop looking for me?

We will never give up on Tracey!

jane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Butterfly. I hope some of the families and friends of missing women will eventually help establishing a single database to make it easier to connect recovered bodies with missing people from other jurisdictions. I have been reading "Erased" by Marilee Strong - at the end of her book, she outlines some changes that would make it more difficult for husbands/boyfriends and ex-husbands/boyfriends to literally erase a person. I'll try to finish up that last part of the book and post a summary of Strong's suggestions here.

I hope that Tracey's family and friends will find out where she is before another year passes.
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jane wrote:
Hi Butterfly. I hope some of the families and friends of missing women will eventually help establishing a single database to make it easier to connect recovered bodies with missing people from other jurisdictions. I have been reading "Erased" by Marilee Strong - at the end of her book, she outlines some changes that would make it more difficult for husbands/boyfriends and ex-husbands/boyfriends to literally erase a person. I'll try to finish up that last part of the book and post a summary of Strong's suggestions here.

I hope that Tracey's family and friends will find out where she is before another year passes.

Thank you Jane. We founded The Maryland Task force for the Missing and Unidentified and through that set up a news conference in Annapolis last year to educate families of the missing and law enforcement about DNA and how this should be taken from the families within 1 week of their disappearance. We also informed them that the police depts can collect DNA and sent it to N. Texas University to have it entered at no cost. This was truly eye opening to many who were not aware of this.

I would love to hear about the summary of this book.

Thank you

jane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Butterfly. That's good to know, about the free testing at N. University and that your group let police departments know about it. A concrete step in changing the way these crimes are handled. I'll try to get to that summary soon.
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Tracey's 4 year vigil Reply with quote

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29583554/

This is the newslink to story about Tracey's vigil Saturday night. Will post soon with more newslinks tomorrow.

We held the vigil in front of Tracey's home.......does anyone know why her husband would not come outside and join us.....but rather hide inside and call the police on the persons looking for his wife.

How come he didn't call the police that quick when she went missing????????????????? hhhhmmmmm

jane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Butterfly. Yeah - we can make a guess why. Hard to believe how narcissistic these guys can be. Even just people wanting to remember his ex are intolerable to him. Incredibly self-centered, to put it mildly.
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances are he is somewhat connected to her disappearance. That is the only explanation.

Any more information about the case? Any details? Who did she attend the concert with? Where does the husband live? Where did she live? Did they live together? What time she left for concert? More detailed information would be helpful.

You are saying that the investigators are not doing much of their job. I was watching cold case the other day, same thing happened. A man raped and killed a 11 year old girl and it was quite obvious that he did it, but for 12 years the investigators didn't do anything. And when they did, he nearly got away. Terrible.

It is possible that it was someone that was close with her. The fact that the husband didn't come out and called the police after 4 years, that's a massive clue at something. No normal human being does that. Why hasn't he been questioned, investigated, etc?
rd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi z3r0, here's the background on Tracey's disappearance. There was again surveillance photos in a parking lot they couldn't do anything with, as with Jennifer Kesse.

Tracey Leigh Tetso missing in Maryland
http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2570

rd
BUTTERFLY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:07 am    Post subject: Dennis Tetso charged with 2nd degree murder. Reply with quote

November 23, 2010 we were able to get justice for Tracey. Her husband was sent away for 18 years in her death...even though Tracey has not been found.

We had heard they were trying to get him for 1st degree but they did not allow everything that we know of in the case.

Although we can't give Tracey the burial she deserves we feel satisfied that he is not walking free and we know Tracey is happy we got justice for her!

rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Butterfly. One of the main purposes of this board was to publicize the disappearance of women at the hands of silent ex's who were literally getting away with murder if they could make a woman disappear.

I am happy for Tracey and her loved ones to say that mission has been accomplished. Silent ex's of disappeared women are getting convicted now. They are not getting away with murder.

May Tracey Rest in Peace wherever she may be.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news Butterfly and thanks for letting us know.

ls
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great News, thanks for the update.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: