www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WE: Judge drops two charges in Levy case 10 Nov 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't have much description from the police, but the skull was able to be turned over and wasn't embedded in the ground. Of course it had rolled downhill several yards and covered with leaves as well.

It was the Levy investigators who found the large leg bone the DC police missed by apparently not looking far enough away and not disturbing leaves covering it. The leg bone was embedded in the ground, from freezing and thawing action, not buried and hidden.

The hillside is so gravelly that I suspect there are only certain spots where a bone would become embedded in the mud. The leg bone was moved some distance away, several yards away, and may have been partially or fully buried by the animal that moved it, and partially surfaced through freezing and thawing.

I had a house a few years ago that was in a rural area and the previous owners shot shotguns for sport. What they were shooting at I don't want to know. For the first few years I lived there shotgun shells would appear on the ground in springtime. The freezing and unthawing makes them rise from wherever they were embedded in the ground.

I don't know that the DC police found any bones embedded themselves. I would also think the spine would not hold together well under those conditions of being suspended in air by ribs, the animal action, weather forces, etc.

For that matter though, I don't know that ribs were protruding up from the spine or all collapsed. The position of the pelvis probably would indicate best whether body was face up or down as it would be relatively stable. I believe portions of the pelvis were missing though so even that may not have been a clear indicator.

Probably by looking at the totality of what was left of the torso they could tell, but I can't recall anything mentioned specifically. My guess is is that since they saw the spine relatively intact, it was on the ground as in face up, but just my guess.

What should have been delved into were the leggings and other clothes which weren't attached to bones, and the leggings had knots tied at the end, and are not consistent with the story from this cellmate confession which the DC prosecutors just told the judge they are hinging their kidnapping murder charges on.

Just one of many things listed here which show this cellmate confession story was fabricated in a bid for freedom and undoubtedly future victims.

We can rest assured of that. He certainly has no problem telling fanciful lies with great sincerity. A con man.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Intricacies of Understanding Crime Scene Investigation Reply with quote

Do you guys think the jury is going to "get"' this?
jane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to think what the jury is thinking, based on what we know they were presented with so far. I think they are well aware there is a difference between what Guandique did to Shilling and Wiegand and what happened to Chandra.

I think the jury is skeptical about Gary Condit - from all accounts, he didn't make a good impression at the trial, did not come across as truthful and caring (even before hearing about his DNA Wednesday).

They have been constantly reminded there is no physical evidence to tie Guandique to the crime.

I do not think they could, in good conscience, convict Guandique of kidnapping and murdering Chandra. 'Way too much reasonable doubt IMO. What do you think?
jane

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, the defense has to make it clear that the area where Chandra's remains were found were not really close to where the attacks on Shillling and Wiegand took place. That the terrain was quite different.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: On the Defensive Reply with quote

And, as rd has mentioned, that Chandra had taken self-defense classes and had been a police explorer scout.

Plus, if she had gone by subway, wouldn't there be evidence of a fare she had paid or subway video tapes, etc.?
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The subway thing is interesting. Back in 2001 and 2002 there were some Condit sympathizers, a very few, one was some kind of paid staffer who basically posted all day long on ways to place Chandra in Rock Creek Park.

They insisted Chandra carried some cash for subway fare and also came up with the waist pouch thing which somehow the cellmate confession got into his testimony. No indication that Chandra ever wore anything like it.

Even Condit's information to police was that Chandra carried a backpack when coming to visit him, and she probably did. Not sure what his agenda was with that, but I think it was similar to the later refined claim that she wore a waist pouch to explain being found in Rock Creek Park with nothing.

It is ludicrous that "jogger" Chandra, claimed to be a jogger because she had nothing with her, rode a subway to get closer to a horse trail in a forest where no one jogged.

It's like if you find a dumped body in a remote spot in a forest reasonably accessible only by car, how can we paint a scenario where the dumped victim got themselves there instead of being dumped?

That's what's going on here, and anyone who ever may have a loved one murdered and their body dumped and hidden in a remote forest had better hope the government doesn't succeed in establishing precedent for victims dumping themselves there as these DC prosecutors are doing to Chandra.

But we looked at the subway train stops at the time. Not sure what DC prosecutor claimed was the stop, if any, I'm still catching up with latest news articles, but one stop was a stop or two above Condit's stop where Chandra regularly went, at Calvert and Connecticut.

The stop or two above it fallout wrote about. I quote him in Murder on a Horse Trail. It's a stop on Connecticut closest to Klingle Road. I walked part of it. It is maybe the most ludicrous suggestion of all. After going through some mansions / embassies for awhile, the climb up Klingle Road to Klingle Mansion reminds me of one of those cartoons where you wind your way up toward a castle. No sidewalks or berms, just a winding road. Just the thing for a woman to be doing.

And then when you get to Klingle Mansion, no way to know where to go from there. I found an unmarked path down to a nice Rock Creek Park paved running path that eventually runs along Beach Drive, but you wouldn't know that up at Klingle Mansion.

So she takes this subway to the point closest to Klingle Mansion, and she would know this how?, then walks / "jogs" depending on which fantasy the DC police and prosecutors are pushing at the moment, gets up to a closed Klingle Mansion park headquarters, takes a random dirt path into the woods and eventually ends up hundreds of feet below on a Rock Creek Park running path, travels a mile and a half along Beach Drive and then crosses Beach Drive and goes cross country up an unmarked horse trail, unmarked in the sense there are no signs, nothing to indicate where you are or what you're doing.

Then a forced march of some sort straight up and around and around on this winding horse trail, then she sees a path that says No Horses and leads off into a deeper and darker forest with no people around, probably hasn't seen anyone on this journey up the horse trail, I didn't, so of course she turns off onto that and is pulled down 238 feet down a hillside by someone waiting for a lone woman on that path to nowhere who probably wouldn't see one for years if ever.

Yeah, I'd go with that as a prosecutor. Makes perfect sense, if you're brain addled or pretty desperate, which these DC prosecutors appear to be.

The other subway train stop mentioned was perhaps Military Road? Just whatever it takes to explain a dumped body getting themselves there. And US Attorney's represent the victim, or the government. These attorneys clearly have the government's best interests at heart and could care less about Chandra Levy.

Anyone who cares knows that Chandra never did these ludicrous things. She was however totally focused on seeing Congressman Condit when she disappeared.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from wtop.com:

The testing found DNA on Levy's bra and running pants.

Isn't this cute. Chandra's spandex leggings are now running pants.

WTOP is clearly with the program.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Jogger-wear! Reply with quote

And, have we ever received an answer about what clothes the jogger conspiracy group wore, when they were attacked in the park?

I'll bet a box of Ben and Jerry's icecream that they were wearing shorts and short-sleeved or sleeveless shirts or T-shirts!

It was hot and muggy in D.C. and the politicians who, themselves, were jogging were wearing shorts and T-shirts.

How misleading can prosecutors be? I'll even bet some of them were out jogging. . . and I'll even go as far as to say, definitely, not in leggings!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: