www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Theresa Parker, LaFayette,GA- Missing 3/21/07
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

An encouraging report from Walker County reported by Chatanooga's WDEF News:

GBI agents and detectives with the Walker County sheriff's department searched an old well and a cavernous pond today.
The locations could be dangerous for a diver to search -- so instead, they employed a robotic underwater camera.

[Walker County Sheriff Steve] Wilson says search efforts continue in the Parker case, even though 13 months have passed since she disappeared. Wilson says, "We've had people question -- are you still looking for her? And we wanted to come out today and say, yes we are but many times we don't have a camera out here every time in the areas or wooded areas or wherever it may be and many times people don't think we're actively looking for Theresa, but we are."

click to read rest
Investigators Use High-Tech Camera in Theresa Parker Search
WDEF News 12
Chatanooga, Tennessee
April 10, 2008

http://wdef.com/news/investigators_use_high_tech_camera_in_theresa_parker_search/04/2008
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 48 Hours Mystery publicity for the show tonight is bringing lots of new eyes to look at Theresa's thread. I noticed I haven't updated it that Sam Parker was convicted to life in prison for her murder. Once he was thrown in jail I just figured he would rot there. And he is.

What I was waiting on was finding Theresa. That didn't happen, but the DA promised Theresa's mother that they are not going to stop trying to find her.

May Theresa rest in peace.

rd

http://romenews-tribune.com/view/full_story/3522867/article-Parker-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-murder--prosecutor-says-search-will-continue-for-missing-woman-s-body?

Parker sentenced to life in prison for murder;
prosecutor says search will continue for missing woman's body
by John Bailey
Rome News-Tribune
September 4, 2009
rd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, Theresa's remains found near the Chattooga River "in the Holland community near the state border with Alabama." (Atlanta Journal Constitution). This is sad but a blessing for her loved ones to know what happened to her.

Interesting, the silent ex was raised in the area and her remains were found about 12 miles from where he grew up.

I have to believe her body was moved because I don't think he made that drive that night. She was probably hidden down near his family home as the last cell phone signal indicated and then he moved her body possibly after the fishing trip the next day.

Major league evil silent ex. Life in prison is too good for him.

May Theresa Rest in Peace now.

rd

Body of missing 911 dispatcher found
By Associated Press
For the AJC
September 22, 2010

http://www.ajc.com/news/body-of-missing-911-619075.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: