www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guandique Trial Postponed, New charges to come!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sigsky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd, not sure what you meant by the following:

"Don't know, this is my first and last trial watch unless they try someone else for Chandra's murder. My guess is they never will, they'll consider the case closed regardless of the verdict."

I watched most of the OJ trial about the Las Vegas hotel robbery and I found it very interesting. I hope there is TV coverage of the Guandique trial. Unless Guandique is convicted, I can't see how the case can be considered closed unless the authorities conclude that Guandique did the deed but they just can't prove it. That would be very sad but unfortunately, not impossible.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that's exactly my belief in what they'll do. They'll consider him guilty but can't prove it, which accomplishes their goal either way of whitewashing the deliberate refusal to investigate what happened in Washington in April, 2001 as I questioned in Murder on a Horse Trail.

I did mean that this is my first and last trial watch, but I didn't mean to imply that most others aren't interested in following fascinating trials such as OJ's. They are and should be. I'm just a software developer who got sidetracked big time by this case and subsequent similar missng women cases and not much of a legal hound.

So I leave it to others to clue me in on that. :) You and jane are doing great on that, sigsky. much appreciated.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: