www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sex Offender Gets Life in Prison (Amber Dubois,Chelsea King)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:06 am    Post subject: Sex Offender Gets Life in Prison (Amber Dubois,Chelsea King) Reply with quote

Happy to report we are locking these slimebags up for life now with no parole. The families are so hurt it makes me cry. It must be so difficult to lose their children under any circumstances but to these monsters it must be hard to come to terms with.

May the children RIP.

Let the S.O. do some hard time.
Sorry to hear he was even crying (for himself), no doubt.

Goz

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/14/killer-california-girls-gets-life-prison/?test=latestnews

Click link for story

Fair Use
Updated May 14, 2010
Killer of 2 California Girls Gets Life in Prison
Associated Press

Snip
SAN DIEGO -- A sex offender who admitted murdering two teenage girls was sentenced to life in prison without parole Friday after crying as the victims' families denounced him, the legal system and his mother.

John Albert Gardner III received two consecutive life terms without possibility of parole for murdering Chelsea King, 17, and Amber Dubois, 14, and a third life term with a 25-year minimum for the attempted rape of Candice Moncayo, a jogger who escaped by smashing him in the nose with an elbow.

Gardner, 31, breathed heavily and cried at times during emotional statements by the girls' parents and Moncayo before Superior Court Judge David Danielsen pronounced the sentence.

Carrie McGonigle, Amber's mother, said there were not enough words to describe her "minute-by-minute agony."

"I've thought often about her final moments," she said of her daughter. "Was she scared? Was she calling my name?"
rd

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news, goz. A sex offender who shouldn't have been running around loose and unmonitored to murder two girls, Chelsea and Amber.

That's the entire life of Amber DuBois and Chelsea King that were lost. That's an unacceptable loss to put this guy where he should have been to start with.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's great news RD. I'm glad they are putting away and catching these creeps that shouldn't been out to be begin with.

If you want to merge the threads, do so. Sorry I started a new one. So many missing, I couldn't keep up and started this one.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: