www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paige Birgfeld,Missing June 28,07- CO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject: Human Remains Found but not identified yet Reply with quote

My thoughts are with Paige's family and let us hope this may be her so they will finally have a body in this case. We will keep following up to see who the remains belong to.

http://www.krextv.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3461

(fair use)
Human Remains Found, Birgfeld Family Notified
KREXTV.com
Posted on July 28, 2008 by Peter Schaller

SNIP
Human Remains Found, Birgfeld Family Notified

Human remains are found, and investigators with the Mesa County Sheriff’s Office are trying to figure out who they belong to.
Details are limited at this hour, but authorities have confirmed that the remains were found in the region. Sheriff's officials are remaining very tight lipped, and not revealing the exact location of the discovery.We do know that Paige Birgfeld’s father Frank, has been notified by investigators regarding the find.

Right now there are only 11 people listed as missing in Mesa County, and that statistic tracks suspicious incidents all the way back to 1983. One of them is Paige Birgfeld, the mother of three who vanished last year. News Channel Five has learned that Paige’s father Frank got the call this morning from sheriff’s deputies about the find.The Birgfeld family is together today for Frank’s birthday in Seattle.

SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: note and ? for RD or anyone Reply with quote

I have been watching this case daily and I can't understand why they can't identify the human remains that have been found yet. I did not know it took so long for an ID. I wish they would ID them so Paige's family would know one way or another if it is her.

I have read her dad will never give up looking for her. Bless his poor heart to be left hanging in the state of limbo.

I will keep all posted when when they find out something of substance.

Always
Goz

RD, do you know why it is taking so long for an ID- is this standard practice? (or anyone)
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They never id'd human remains as Paige's. But the person of interest whose house was searched twice, Lester Jones, was confirmed as a POI by the sheriff today.

rd

Mesa County Sheriff's Office:
Lester Ralph Jones is a "Person of Interest"
nbc11news.com
March 28, 2010

http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/8627107.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: