www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guandique Murder Analysis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 am    Post subject: Guandique Murder Analysis Reply with quote

While all the stuff are said by police to be quotes from Guandique, they are all from what another prisoner told authorities. If you've ever seen prisoner types make up stories, then you'll know they make up pretty good whoppers. That's about all they do, to be honest with you.

And the better they tell it, the better they get out of jail for their "cooperation".

Throughout these stories being handed out to the press by the DC police are several references to Guandique referring to Chandra as things like "some Italian looking girl" like he didn't know anything about her. You'd never know from the DC police that Guandique was investigated about Chandra very thoroughly back in 2002 and passed a lie detector test, and that's something Condit hasn't done.

So Guandique knows very well who Chandra is and that's just an indication of what made up stories sound like.

Well, the inmate should be a star witness so can't wait for the cross examine on that guy.

Now I could care less about Guandique. He has served eight years for assaulting the two women, he has two more to serve, and I wouldn't trust him when he gets out, but he's going to be exported so the Salvadorans can deal with him.

But there are two things I do care about. I care about making Chandra a victim again by placing her in Rock Creek Park jogging now they say to be murdered. I have covered in detail the many reasons that Chandra or any woman wouldn't go from never jogging to jogging for miles through desolate Washington DC pathways and behind the National Zoo and on up to finally starting up a hill on a horse trail in the woods and then up into that forest until finally she's murdered, all the while wearing a 14k bracelet her Congressman boyfriend just gave her but not carrying a cellphone as she always did (this is why the police claim jogging, of course) and not carrying pepper spray / mace for protection as she evangelized constantly.

The DC police and FBI don't like to talk about this, but Chandra was an applicant to the FBI, having just completed a Master's Degree in political administration, prior to that minoring in college in criminal law, prior to that working for the Modesto police department, prior to that being a member of the police explorers club in high school and wearing her uniform to school.

She also trained in self defense and security, and was an evangelist for women safety measures. That's one reason she never jogged outdoors. Another is that she was top heavy in the chest and quite uncomfortable being a presence if you will as she would be bouncing along down the street. Also was wearing a heavy sweatshirt allegedly in 82 degree weather that day which one poster responded, so she took it off and jogged in her sports bra.

It is that kind of male oriented non-thinking, non-understanding of Chandra and her life, let's put another notch on our belt with this Guandique guy fixation instead of a fixation on solving Chandra's murder through her life, not manipulating her life in whatever manner a guy needs to put her where this inmate story works.

Not having her cell phone is very important. She used it all day prior day calling checking for messages from Condit. She spent the entire morning doing internet searches on Condit including using paid govenment oriented sites such as Lexis-Nexis. Then she logged off at 1 pm and was wearing her 14k bracelet but didn't have her cell phone.

That can only mean she was with Condit, not jogging, which the police will also say is the reason she had no id. However, in addition to never jogging, Chandra had told her parents just a short time before that that her boyfriend in the government forbid her to carry id when they were together so that she could not be identified if something happened. It was all couched in some vague national security spiel.

Normally this would be considered wild-eyed conspiracy stuff but her parents told Dateline this. They didn't know what to make of it, as I'm sure no parent would. They just kept pleading with her to break it off because of that and the secrecy, but Chandra wouldn't. She vowed to have a confrontation with Condit about his wife, and his wife flew into DC for the first time in memory and Chandra disappeared.

So I feel there is something political in this and the timing of finally after all these years the DC police suddenly bring charges with the changes made in the new administration that affect DC, everything from US Attorneys to oversight of the city.

I don't know what changed, but I know that they are really spreading this inmates stories around the press in a full court press to convict Guandique as a self described, bragging monster, and when I look at the corruption in DC I don't have any more faith in what the press are being told about Guandique than in the inmate who made up the stories to get out of jail.

I have no sympathy for Guandique, but I have no interest in letting Chandra's murderer get away without investigating the people who should be investigated as in every other disappeared woman case we've seen over and over, and that's the silent ex, who by the way always blames some guy in a park somewhere where his wife went and never came back.

We've heard that story too. We know what made up stories sound like.

rd
Murder on a Horse Trail Chapter 24. Guandique

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from a CNN report:
Another witness reported seeing Guandique with "a fat lip and scratches on his face" about the time of Levy's disappearance, the affidavit said. The witness added that Guandique said he was injured by his girlfriend during an argument.

Left out of that story, as DC police attempt to rewrite history, is that the witness was Guandique's landlady, but that at the same grand jury hearing Guandique's girlfriend testified that she never saw the cut face and lips of Guandique that the landlady testified to.

I would also point out that the landlady was harboring illegals and is vulnerable, and would tell the grand jury anything she thought would keep the DC police off her back.

And lastly, in my book, I point out that these cuts on Gaundique's face were so memorable that she testified a year later that it was around the time that Guandique was arrested six days after Chandra disappeared, for breaking into a neighbor's apartment and stealing a ring and being scared away when she entered. (Note all the DC police alleged gang bravado disappeared six days later.)

And so, I point out, if it's so memorable then it will be in Guandique's May 7 mug shot from his arrest.

That mug shot has never been produced with a date identifying it, and no mug shot with scratches on his face ever produced.

You will never see one iota of truth from any of these people that the DC police have rounded up, all low life, to testify to what the police are telling the press they said.

You just have the police squeezing one group of low life against another low life, and truth is just another casualty like Chandra.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

annalyzer asked:
Hmmm, wonder what happened to the report earlier of dna tying him to the murder.

The DC police "submitted" DNA simply so they could use the term DNA to the public and press. Makes it sound official what they're doing.

There is no DNA. I knew that and posted it, but this is the level of deception involved by these corrupt people who never did an investigation and have been waiting for a "tip" as they like to call it.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The saddest part of law enforcement letting down Chandra is their assumption that looking up Rock Creek Park, and specifically getting the park headquarters Klingle Mansion address, was to walk or jog there.

Given that she never jogged or walked for exercise anywhere, that Chandra spent the morning researching Condit on her computer, that Chandra logged off her computer minutes after Condit left and wasn't seen again until evening, it should be obvious that Chandra looked up Rock Creek Park because Condit told her to or something about it.

It should also be obvious that since Condit drove Anne Marie Smith around in his car, that when they met he picked her up, not meeting at some far away place where Chandra would have great difficulty and danger getting there.

It should be obvious that the only way Chandra got to where she was found would be to be driven there and her body dumped in the park and hidden.

It should be obvious that the only person who told the police who told reporters, all unnamed, that Chandra jogged in Rock Creek Park was Condit, that her friends with names said she had never jogged and was not even something she had ever discussed.

And it should be obvious why Condit told the police that Chandra jogged in Rock Creek Park.

rd
Rainbow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Something is Rotten in the District of Columbia Reply with quote

Hi RD!
In addition, the dogs didn't pick up her scent outside of her apartment building, which would also point towards her having been driven somewhere, instead of having jogged or walked somewhere.
lector

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Something is Rotten in the District of Columbia Reply with quote

Rainbow wrote:
Hi RD!
In addition, the dogs didn't pick up her scent outside of her apartment building, which would also point towards her having been driven somewhere, instead of having jogged or walked somewhere.

This is a point where I don't have enough experience to put it into a meaningful context.

If she had walked somewhere after leaving her apartment, would we expect the dogs to pick up a scent? Or is losing the scent a likely possibility when the dogs move from an apartment building to a busy sidewalk?

I know that dogs have an unimaginably keener sense of smell than ours, and I believe that there would have been some point in trying to track Chandra's scent on the street or the authorities wouldn't have bothered, but I don't really have detailed knowledge in this area.

I agree that, based on everything I know at this time, it seems likely that she got into a car at that point. I'm just wondering how much weight the dogs' inability to pick up a scenet adds to that idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: