www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brittanee Drexel NY- 4/26/09-Myrtle Beach
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Brittanee Drexel NY- 4/26/09-Myrtle Beach Reply with quote

Fair Use
By Philip Rosenbaum
CNN
April 29, 09

SNIP

The mother of a 17-year-old Rochester, New York, high school student who vanished over the weekend on spring break in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, says she did not give her daughter permission to go on the trip.

Brittanee Marie Drexel's mom says she thought she was at the beach in New York, not South Carolina.

In an appearance on HLN's Nancy Grace, Dawn Drexel said her daughter, Brittanee Marie Drexel, has never run away.

Drexel said the high school junior stayed in touch with her by phone, and she last spoke with Brittanee on Saturday afternoon.

"I asked her what she was doing and she says 'Oh, mom, I'm at the beach.' And it was an 80-degree day in Rochester so, of course, I thought maybe she was at the beach in Rochester with one of her girlfriends that she had said she was staying overnight," Drexel said. Watch mom describe daughter's last call »

Drexel said she asked Brittanee to call her later and the girl agreed. "I said, 'I love you, Brittanee' and she says, 'I love you, mom.' And then we hung up the phone."

Brittanee is believed to have last been seen Saturday evening, though an unconfirmed sighting may have placed her at a restaurant on Sunday.

SNIP

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/04/28/missing.teen/index.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Witness Reply with quote

This young woman did lie to her parents on where she went but young people do that often so I don't think it means anything. (MO)

Fair Use
Witness Questioned in Brittanee Drexel Case
WHAM 13
Last Update: 4/29 2:39 pm

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Witness-Questioned-in-Brittanee-Drexel-Case/5zvFR4OCL0q6etDkAADcFw.cspx

A young man from Webster, Peter Brozowitz, is being questioned in the disappearance of 17-year-old Brittanee Drexel of Chili in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Brozowitz is a 2006 graduate of Webster Thomas High School.

Brittanee's father, Chad Drexel, said local police will be talking to Brozowitz Wednesday. He is the last known person to see Brittanee on Saturday. He has retained attorney John Parrinello.

Chad Drexel said that he doesn't think Brittanee ran away; he wonders what Brozowitz might he hiding since he "lawyered up."

13WHAM’s Sean Carroll spoke with Brittanee’s mother, Dawn Drexel, in Myrtle Beach and she has a message for the young man: "Brittanee is very special to us. We need to know what is going on. We need to know why the authorities weren't called. We need answers and we're not getting them."
rd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't look good, goz. The police didn't take long to find someone they wanted to talk to, and he lawyers up.

I hope there's something missing here besides Brittanee, but I doubt it.

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you RD. We need something more.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her family and friends say that she may have been depressed as her parents are getting a divorce. She has been missing now a few days from Spring Break in Myrtle Beach's SC. Her mother seems to be giving up hope.

Fair Use
New York Girl, 17, Vanishes Without a Trace During Spring Break at Myrtle Beach, Mother Giving Up Hope
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Associated Press at Fox News

SNIP

COLUMBIA, S.C. — The mother of a 17-year-old New York girl who disappeared after a weekend trip to Myrtle Beach said Thursday that it's getting harder to keep up hope that her daughter will be found unharmed.

The girl's mother and a friend said the girl may have been depressed because her mother and stepfather are getting divorced.

"It's a parent's worst nightmare," Dawn Drexel told The Associated Press about the search for her daughter, Brittanee. "There's a lot of things that don't add up, and I'm scared that there's the possibility that she's not alive."

Brittanee Drexel was reported missing Sunday, a day after police say she was last seen after leaving a group of friends who had traveled with her from Rochester, N.Y., to visit people at another hotel along a busy stretch of Myrtle Beach's Ocean Boulevard.

SNIP

Teams from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are also assisting in the search, Knipes said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,518511,00.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Information on Brittanee Reply with quote

Information on Brittanee

Sex Female

Race White

Age Now 17

Height 5'0"

Weight 103 lbs.

Hair (Color, Description, Facial Hair) Brown
Brittanee has shoulder-length brown hair with blonde highlights.

Eyes (Color and Correction) Blue

Brittanee may suffer from depression.

Brittanee was last seen on Saturday night at a hotel in Myrtle Beach, S.C. where she was staying with her friends. Brittanee lives with her family in Rochester, N.Y. where she is a high school junior.

Last Seen Myrtle Beach, SC
Brittanee was last seen on Saturday night at a hotel in Myrtle Beach, S.C. where she was staying with her friends.

Other Possible Locations Myrtle Beach, SC
South Carolina

Last Known Locations Rochester, NY
Brittanee lives with her family in Rochester, N.Y. where she is a high school junior.

Source: AMW File
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Overview- AMW File Reply with quote

AMW - File Overview

Brittanee Marie Drexel

N.Y. High School Junior Disappears In Myrtle Beach

Brittanee was last seen on April 25, 2009 at 8 p.m.

A 17-year-old high school junior disappeared from her Myrtle Beach, S.C. motel on Saturday, April 25, 2009.

Police say Brittanee Drexel was on a Spring Break trip with some of her friends, but didn't have her parents' permission to be there.

When Brittanee's mother, Dawn Drexel, first heard her daughter was missing, she asked a family friend who was in the area to travel to Myrtle Beach to look for her.

The friend called police from the Bar Harbor Motel, where she was staying.

Brittanee's friends, who were staying with her, said the last time they saw her was around 8 p.m. on that Saturday evening.

Cops say Brittanee left all of her possessions behind in the motel room and hasn't been seen since.

She has brown hair with blonde highlights and was last seen wearing a multi-colored shirt, black shorts and flip flops.
Family, Friends Search The Myrtle Beach Area

Brittanee is from Rochester, N.Y. where she is a high school junior.
Now Dawn, along with Brittanee's boyfriend, extended family, friends and Myrtle Beach Police are scouring the Myrtle Beach area in hopes of finding her.

Brittanee attends Gates-Chili High School in her hometown of Rochester, N.Y., where she lives with Dawn.

Brittanee is on the high school soccer team and team members say she is a happy and friendly person.

She has brown hair with blonde highlights and was last seen wearing a multi-colored shirt, black shorts and flip flops.

Dawn told police that Brittanee suffers from depression.

Police followed up on a report that said Brittanee has been spotted on a bus, but determined the girl was only a look-a-like.

If you have any information that may help police find Brittanee, call our hotline right away at 1-800-CRIME-TV.

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=65194

Click link for whole file
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This does not look like it will end well.

If I were the Police I'd start really looking into this group. I looked at the facebook of some of the people that were in her group. They posted pictures from their spring break with Britanee in the pictures. They didn't comment them, nothing. They made jokes about the break, and still do. No statuses, no concerns, nothing.

The mother doesn't seem like she is doing much either.

Geez, no wonder this girl was depressed. None of her friends or even her family care about her disappearance. Just imagine how much they cared about her when she was there....

Her mother sent someone else to look for her when she heard of the dissapperance and now she is giving up? This is terrible.

But anyway, I think they should follow up on the group including the guy, Peter Brozowitz who already hired a lawyer. His story doesn't add up. He already gave 2 stories on why he left his hotel at 2 am to go back to his home. His first was that he had school the next day, his lawyer said that he was supposed to be having BBQ with his family the next day. He also didn't take his belongings or $100 deposit check from hotel. Obviously he knows something about the crime. He was also last person to see the girl. I'm quite certain he knows something we don't.

Here is link to facebook pictures from the night: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30375152&id=1013670465#/photo.php?pid=30369529&id=1013670465

You have to be logged in to see it.
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, this won't end well at all. She is probably gone by now since it is been a few days and the time makes me believe she has been killed. How very sad her mom gives up so quickly and her friends just don't give a damn about her. She looks like a lovely young woman too. I feel sorry for her.

Z3r0Eff3ct
Quote:
The mother doesn't seem like she is doing much either.

Geez, no wonder this girl was depressed. None of her friends or even her family care about her disappearance. Just imagine how much they cared about her when she was there....

Peter Brozowitz lawyers up right away and can't keep his story straight so we have to concentrate on him and like you stated the rest of the group of kids.

More news to follow. Thanks for your opinions.

Goz
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I looked at my facebook to look up that kid, Peter Brozowitz. His facebook page is private so I would need to add him.

But we have 1 mutual friend together. Our friend is a multi-millionaire that runs an advertising company and owns his own club. I might ask him if he knows something about Peter.
rd

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I had registered sometime in the past to check out something, but it turned out to be myspace, not facebook.

question, z3r0. Do you have any idea how a multi-millionare company owner gets on the friends list of this Brozowitz kid? Like maybe Brozowitz just spams friends lists or something?

rd
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the millionaire person owns an internet affiliate company, but I believe he recently opened his own night club. The kid Peter Borowitz from what I read somewhere is a promoter in NY or NYC. So this would probably explain why one of them added the other. They probably met at one point. Peter Brozowitz also created a Business Advertising Entreprenuership group of facebook. My friend runs and advertising business and is well known as the "spam king" (was on Jon Stewart show at one point). So that is another guess. It's possible they met, maybe they haven't. I really don't know but it is a nice coincidence.

PS
After furthing looking around. Peter seems to be an internet entreprenuer - which explains his ties to my friend. Also, could explain why he had money and chosen a lawyer. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
rd

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he lives with his parents in Webster NY outside Rochester, so would be promoter in NY. I take it must be promoting through internet schemes.

Takes off at 1 to 2am night Brittanee disappears leaving his $100 deposit and even his stuff in the hotel room behind and drives 17 hours to Rochester, gets a lawyer, and refuses to speak.

Holy cow. Ya think he knows something about Brittanee disappearing? Or maybe I'm just getting a little cynical these days. After he got back to Rochester, his car was searched and he did give a DNA sample, but I don't think a lawyer can stop those things from happening with search warrants.

Looking up this guy I saw his name on an "OMG I put up a sales web site and the money is just rolling in, I don't even have to do anything, there's only 24 slots left and I'll teach you how to get rich too, but when we get that 24, and it could be any moment now, this web page comes down, and you'll have lost your chance and have to work for somebody else the rest of your life like a schmuck. Only $50 to learn that secret, you'll only get billed once, ever, and never have to work again. And oh by the way, Peter Brozowitz is one of our happy independently wealthy clients who will never have to work again. But oops, the page is still up and Peter's in the news, let's just drop his last name off the page. Click here to have your own website wealth machine. You don't need to know any of that technical stuff, just click here and watch the money roll in... yeah here, click right here... I bought a Lamborghini after 6 weeks... what are you going to do with all your money... click right here..."

Yeah, promoter. Very impressive stuff from this stand up young man.

rd
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah something very suspicious about him.

Don't forget he was also the last one to see Brittanee. Did he say he didn't know where Brittanee went after she left his hotel? That has me wondering. How does a person come to someone's hotel for a few minutes or hours and then leaves without telling that person where he/she is heading and why he/she is leaving early? Normally when I have a friend over and he or she has to leave, I have a reason why they are leaving. They don't just stay for an hour or two and then get up and leave my place with no reason. So he must at least know where she was heading afterwards.

Also, why hasn't the hotel camera been reviewed where Peter was staying? I may be mistaken, but I thought that the camera shots they have from the hotel was from the hotel where Brittannee was originally staying at.

PS
CNN updated it's story about her. Here is one quote I find interesting:

"I just have a gut feeling that because the stories don't match, things aren't making sense to me," Drexel said, referring to reported contradictions in the information Brittanee's friends have given police."

I knew this would happen, just like I said - Peter had 2 stories on why he was heading back to NY, and now I believe the other friends know something as well. I looked at the Facebook pictures and comments and judged them by the body language on the pictures and their comments. I am suspicious of:

Peter Borozowitz
Alanna Lippa
Ugur Ozturk
Jennifer Oberer

These 4 people seem to me like persons of interest in the case.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Brittanee's Mum Reply with quote

Hi, yawl!
I saw Britanee's mother, Dawn, on "Nancy Grace" the other night and I didn't sense anything unusual in her demeanor. It looks like she's been doing a lot of crying, but is forcing herself to remain strong. Here is the link to the video from the Nancy Grace Show, April 29, 2009:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/04/29/ng.teen.mother.cnn

Let me know what you think!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: