www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leslie M. Adams-Age 40-Missing- Georgia-10/21-05
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leslie may have been found in a swamp off I-85 just below the South Carolina border. See Woman's body found in swamp off I-85 between Atlanta and SC.

I hope this is enough for the ex as usual to be convicted, and her family to find some peace within themselves for Leslie.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is Leslie, I too hope there is enough evidence to convict her ex for this crime.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. It is a relief that the body was recovered and justice can be served. I hope the confirmation will be announced soon.

I'm so very sad RD...(as usual, when we find another body of one of the many women murdered)

Gozgals
Sherry

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the news last night it could take up to 8 months to find out if it was truly her. They showed the clothing (I was surprised they did this since it was really in horrid shape and showed a bit of what she had been laying in for so long) and stated that they found one implant (breast) that they believe was the victims as well.

She was truly a beautiful woman. I do hope for the family's sake that this is her, as they have lived through this once before only to be told that it wasn't her.

To have closure has got to be so much better, dead even, than just not knowing.
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Update from Nancy Grace Cold Case Reply with quote

This is a very old case. Let us hope we hear some more on this and get some closure with the justice system. We never did hear if the bones were her or not.

This article will at least bring her story back to the forefront.

Goz

(Fair Use)
updated 5:46 p.m. EDT, Tue October 21, 2008
Cold case: Skeletal remains may be missing hair stylist's
By Rupa Mikkilineni
Nancy Grace Producer

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/21/grace.coldcase.adams/index.html

SNIP
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Three years ago Tuesday, Leslie Marva Adams, an attractive, 40-year-old hair stylist from Atlanta, Georgia, chatted on the phone with her mother in the morning.

Leslie Adams, 40, filed a restraining order against an old boyfriend and disappeared three years ago.

It was the last conversation she would have with a family member.

On the third anniversary of Adams' disappearance, her family is still waiting for answers. Her daughter, Cierra Burk, 19, clings to the belief that Adams is alive.

"We will find her," Burk says.

The family became concerned when Adams failed to show up for her sister's birthday party the day after she talked on the phone with her mother. Two days after the missed party, Adams was officially reported missing.

At her apartment in suburban Lilburn, police found evidence suggesting foul play -- a 12-inch blood stain near her bed and a .45-caliber bullet casing. Adams' car was parked in her driveway and a handwritten note was found on her door.

Investigators soon learned the note was from her sister, Roberta. It said, "Leslie, we're worried about you, please call me as soon as possible."

SNIP

Click link for whole story
rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news in a way for Leslie and her loved ones. Her remains have finally been identified.

It was the body found in a swamp off I-85 near South Carolina, as I suspected from the beginning. That to me was clearly someone from Atlanta driving out of the area up I-85 and dumping a body at a swampy looking exit. See Woman's body found in swamp off I-85 between Atlanta and SC.

There was even a breast implant found that matched the type of breat implant Leslie had, and still they took years to identify her remains.

The details must be fairly morbid for them to require DNA matching instead of dental matching along with breast implant. I'm just glad that with a second effort they were able to id the DNA.

Presumably they will be able to charge the scumbag silent ex who had a so-called restraining order with murder and put him away for life.

Although they really ought to let him rot in a swamp like he did to Leslie.

rd

from www.cbsatlanta.com (fair use)

Remains Identified As Lilburn Woman
Remains Identified As Those Of Leslie Adams
cbsatlanta.com
March 29, 2009

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has positively identified the remains of Leslie Adams.

For more than three years Adams’ family had been wondering where she was and what happened to her.

The whole time they held out a glimmer of hope that Adams would be found alive.

But that hope began to wane on May 13, 2007 when investigators found bones and clothes in Franklin County.

Investigators strongly suspected those were the remains of the 40-year-old hairstylist from Lilburn.

Thursday experts pinpointed DNA from those remains to Adams.

click to read rest
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/19030875/detail.html#-
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's sad news yet good news for the family to know about their loved one.

May she rest in peace> I agree, the slimbag can rot in the swamp for all I care. I would like to see justice hang him for what he did.

I'm sure it is the ex who did the crime now I hope he WILL do the time.

Thanks for the update Rd. I just got home and was happy that poor Leslie was identified.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: