www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW DID ANNA NICOLE SMITH DIE?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Tablid Leakages and "Abcesses Reply with quote

Here is the National Enquirer article, pre-empting Dr. Perper's news conference:http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63816
jane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63816
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Anna's "Dis-Ease" Reply with quote

Thank you, Jane. This is really, sad news. If this is true, I wonder who gave her the injection. I also wonder, if she took the sleeping pills or if someone gave them to her.
Rainbow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Tabloid Leaks and Abscesses-Nancy Grace Show Analysis Reply with quote

Here is the transcript from the March 23, 2007 Nancy Grace show, where Nancy tries to analyze the purported preliminary medical findings, surrounding the death of Anna Nicole Smith:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/23/ng.01.html
Rainbow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Dr. Perper's Autopsy Report Reply with quote

Hi all1 I am including a link to the CNN transcripts, containing the report of Dr. Perper's autopsy report findings:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/26/cnr.02.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/26/cnr.03.html
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Post Autopsy Results: Analysis Reply with quote

Here is the transcript from the Nancy Grace show, dated march 26, 2007, the day of the ANS autopsy findings announcement by Dr. Perper:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0703/26/ng.01.html
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Copy of Autopsy Report-Provided by Court TV Reply with quote

Here is a copy of Anna Nicole SMith's autopsy report:
http://www.courttv.com/people/anna-nicole-smith/docs/autopsy.html?page=2
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Mark Fuhrman on Hannity and Colmes Reply with quote

Now that the ANS autopsy results are in, we are strongly encouraged to take Howard Stern "at face value", e.g. He did not intentionally harm Anna--had only her best interests at heart. Looking at the situation from the outside, however, some other people had other suspicions about HKS. Tow of these "experts" were Mark Fuhrman and Dr. Michael Baden. Here is an excerpt from a Hannity and Colmes show, which aired a few weeks ago:http:/ /www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-29745148_ITM

(From Fox News Channel)

Byline: Sean Hannity, Alan Colmes, Mark Fuhrman, Kim Guilfoyle

ALAN COLMES, CO-HOST: Thank you very much, Bill. Welcome to "Hannity & Colmes." I'm Alan Colmes.

Tonight, they cried, they listened. And from the looks of it, a Florida judge, Larry Birkhead, Virgie Arthur, and Howard K. Stern all decided it was best for Anna Nicole to be buried in the Bahamas. Well, that lasted all but a couple of hours, and Anna Nicole is not any closer to a burial.

The legal war erupted again today. First, a hearing on the issue of Dannielynn's paternity, it seems that may be taken up in the Bahamas. Here's what a Florida judge had to say.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

LAWRENCE KORDA, FLORIDA FAMILY COURT JUDGE: At this point, I don't think that I have jurisdiction, but I'm not going to shut the door completely at this point. It appears to be that that's where I'm going, but I don't mind conferring with the California judge as is called for in complicated cases like this.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Thank you, Judge.

KORDA: But it may be two people talking, neither one of which has jurisdiction over the child in the first place.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

COLMES: Then hours later, Anna Nicole's mother had a change of heart and appealed Judge Seidlin's tearful ruling. And so where does this case stand now? With us tonight, former LAPD detective and FOX News contributor Mark Fuhrman, forensic pathologist and FOX contributor Dr. Michael Baden, entertainment columnist Julia Allison, and host of "The Lineup," Kimberly Guilfoyle. We'll talk about your special show coming up, as well.

I'm more confused now. I know less now than I knew 48 hours ago.

KIMBERLY GUILFOYLE, "THE LINE UP" HOST: So do the judges, and that's the frightening part of this story, because yesterday we saw the Kumbaya. We're all agreeing, and everybody is like holding hands together, basically after calling each other murderers and killers all day in court.

COLMES: What was that all about, holding hands, and then five minutes later, Virgie Arthur is appealing from the hand holding?

GUILFOYLE: Yes, a supposedly well-orchestrated media moment that went awry. Because no sooner had they let hands go that they decided, "Oh, oh, forget about it. We feel the judge made the wrong decision." Anna Nicole's mother decided to appeal the ruling, so the body is being held right now until Monday.

(CROSSTALK)

COLMES: When you have a judge say, "I don't even know if I have jurisdiction"?

GUILFOYLE: Well, that's a problem, especially with the paternity. And there is a very good argument that it should be heard in the Bahamas. The baby was born there. But, hold on, because California says they have jurisdiction because the baby was conceived there.

COLMES: Julia, Anna Nicole in death is as provocative as she was in life.

JULIA ALLISON, ENTERTAINMENT COLUMNIST: Are you surprised, though? This is a circus. I think only in this kind of case would you find a judge who now wants his own show on television, as well.

COLMES: His wife says he'd make a good TV judge.

ALLISON: Well, I think his wife might be the only one who thinks that.

COLMES: I'm sure about that.

Mark, you know -- and this judge, actually, I thought was getting things done yesterday, but now we've got an appeal. You know, this could go on -- is this going to be as long as the O.J. trial?

MARK FUHRMAN, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: Well, I certainly hope not, but I was having a feeling that Judge Ito actually was looking pretty good after I saw the judge crying up there on his bench.

You know, Alan, I think we're losing our way here. The only reason this became national news is because Anna Nicole died. It might be an idea, with all these people that care so much about Anna Nicole, maybe somebody could actually ask the question in a court of law or in a grand jury or a coroner's inquest how she died, or who was responsible, or who contributed. It seems like nobody cares.

It's all about money. And I think it's losing its steam of interest for the public. They want to know how she died, or did anybody forget -- or did everybody forget that?

COLMES: We'd love to get those answers. Dr. Baden, with Virgie Arthur now appealing, the burial is delayed. What does that do -- I mean, how long can they preserve the body?

DR. MICHAEL BADEN, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST: Well, the body can stay preserved for a long time after its embalmed. The problem here is that they waited over a week before doing the embalming, so, according to Dr. Perper, the deterioration is considering at a more rapid pace than usual with embalming. And the longer they wait, the less chance of having an open casket whenever they do make the funeral arrangements.

COLMES: Now, they can find the paternity pretty quickly. You've got -- you know how to do it. I mean, you take a swab here, a swab there, and it's done, right?

BADEN: All they need is to get the baby's cheek swabbed; 24, 48 hours, they'll have the DNA, compare it to Larry Birkhead, who sounds like the father. If it matches him, they don't need the other people, because if it matches Larry Birkhead it excludes everybody else, including Stern, so they can do it pretty quick.

COLMES: Why are the wheels of justice not turning in that direction to get this? We could find out who the father is quickly. Why is it not happening?

GUILFOYLE: I'll tell you why, because everybody is afraid to basically pull the triggle, you know, and step up and say, "Look, I'm the one that has jurisdiction. Let me do it." There is an order in California ordering that the DNA sample be turned over. And you know what? The Bahamian government should do the right thing and let the baby be tested, and so should Howard K. Stern, because he's the one that basically has the baby, hiding the baby in the Bahamas, when it doesn't look like he's the father. I mean, that's child-stealing.

SEAN HANNITY, CO-HOST: Hey, Kimberly, welcome back to the program. Good to see you. I want to go back to what this judge said today, as he raised these questions about whether or not he has standing and jurisdiction in this particular case, that he's willing to confer with the California judge.

I spent a lot of time reading the issues about children and establishment of paternity in the Bahamas today.

GUILFOYLE: Right.

HANNITY: And one of the main things I found is, they will assume, in this particular case, based on the circumstances with Anna Nicole and Howard K. Stern that he is the father.

GUILFOYLE: That's correct.

HANNITY: But they do have a provision, when circumstances exist that give rise to presumptions of paternity, no presumption shall be made as to paternity. But I don't know how to interpret that. Does that mean that Larry Birkhead, to even get standing in the Bahamas is going to have to establish residency?

GUILFOYLE: Yes. That's part three, subsection seven, smaller section two that you're referring to, Sean. How astute of you. Basically, they need to follow their code. And what that means is there is a considerable situation here that shows facts in evidence that Larry Birkhead is, in fact, the father because, guess what, he actually slept with Anna Nicole during the time frame of conception. And, therefore, they should say, "We need to figure this out. We've got an order from California," domesticate it and take the swab.

HANNITY: All right, so I want to put emphasis on this. So the law in the Bahamas, the vehicle is established and in place. My reading of this - - you're the attorney here... GUILFOYLE: Right.

HANNITY: ... allows the challenge to paternity here.

GUILFOYLE: Correct. HANNITY: Does it allow the challenge to paternity -- and this I haven't been able to establish in my reading of this -- for somebody like Larry Birkhead, who doesn't have established residency there?

GUILFOYLE: Right, it actually does. If they go ahead and follow the law there, there is a considerable question of fact as to whether or not he is the rightful father, so, therefore, it's going to essentially put aside the presumption that Howard K. Stern wants them to follow, that he's the guy, because he was living with her at the time, and he wrote his name on the certificate.

HANNITY: All right. I want to go back to Mark Fuhrman here and then to Dr. Baden on this very important issue, Mark. You know what? I share your natural suspicion here. You know what? With all the talk about paternity, all the battling over the body, everybody has forgotten something here. This woman was young, and she died. And we don't know the circumstances under this death.

And if I'm reading your mind well -- and I think I know you pretty well -- you're suspicious as I'm suspicious here, especially in light of the fact that her son died of a drug overdose here. You know, what are your thoughts on this?

FUHRMAN: Well, I think I'm more than suspicious. I think there is a contributing factor. It might have taken weeks or months or it could have taken just a few days in Hollywood, Florida, but you have contributing people that are contributing to her drug addiction, and those people need to be brought out.

Now, this Dr. Kapoor, why is there not a grand jury? And that grand jury is giving him immunity, if need be, to testify who he provided drugs for and how they were given to her and in what amount.

HANNITY: Well, I want to talk specifically about that. Is this the type of thing that, maybe in the course of your police career, you have witnessed people that will slowly poison addicts, and they seem to have their hands clean? And is that where your suspicion lies?

FUHRMAN: Well, yes. I mean, you could have somebody that poisons somebody. We see this in a lot of marriages, where somebody is slowly poisoned with arsenic, small amounts. They become sick and eventually die, and it becomes an unexplained death. Sometimes they're lucky, and they explain it, and they discover it. But, with drugs, it's always going to be either the direct cause or a satellite cause of your death.

HANNITY: Right.

FUHRMAN: So the more you give somebody, the less their judgment is. If you're in control of somebody, like Howard K. Stern appears to be in control of Anna Nicole Smith, you have a doctor there. If he is soliciting this doctor for prescriptions in amounts that would make her an addict, then he is contributing to her death, even up to the day that she died.

HANNITY: Yes. You know, paternity is important. The battle for the body is important. I agree with all of this. But you know something, Mark, I'm glad you hit on this, because this is what everybody is ignoring.

Dr. Baden, over all the years you've been involved in this science, have you have seen many instances where things like this happen?

BADEN: Well, this is -- the whole thing is bizarre. But, clearly, Sean, to answer your question, I've testified in a number of cases where people who have provided drugs, drugs of abuse, to somebody who died -- and it's usually the last dose that kills them with narcotic drug, for example -- where prosecutors have brought criminal charges against the provider of the drug, if it were illicit.

And clearly Daniel got an illicit drug. Methadone wasn't prescribed for him. And depending on what the autopsy toxicology findings are with Anna Nicole, if it's methadone that caused her death, as it appears, this Dr. Kapoor, Mark is right, has a lot of answers to give, and that will depend on the finding of the toxicology.

COLMES: We'll pick it up right there, Dr. Baden. And we continue with more Anna Nicole analysis right after the break.

Later in the show, Hillary Clinton shows she is still hot in Hollywood after her David Geffen fallout. The celebs open their pockets for her, but the friction between her and the Obama camp just getting hotter.

And then, what's in a name for Charlotte County, Virginia, if that name is on a street sign that happens to pay tribute to a man many believe to be a terrorist? All still to come on "Hannity & Colmes."

(COMMERCIAL BREAK) HANNITY: As we continue on "Hannity & Colmes," we continue with former LAPD Detective Mark Fuhrman, forensic psychologist Dr. Michael Baden, entertainment journalist Julia Allison, and the host of "The Lineup" here on the FOX News Channel, Kimberly Guilfoyle.

All right, Mark, back to you. You've been suspicious of Howard K. Stern from the very beginning here. We had a lot of time to analyze him on the stand. You've mastered this art of understanding people and reading people. What did you see when you saw him testify?

FUHRMAN: I think he's got something to hide. He's trying to be a little too slick. If a rattlesnake wore a suit, it would be Howard K. Stern.

HANNITY: Whoa. FUHRMAN: I don't like the way he's presented himself. He is present at two deaths. He's the first person a nurse notifies. You have a lapse in time with the 911 call.

And, Sean, if you could bear with me for a second, the medical examiner in Florida said that Anna Nicole did not have narcotics in her stomach. Now, if you cannot find a delivery point for a hypodermic syringe, that would mean, if suicide was the cause of this unnatural death, then the only thing that's left, if narcotics are the cause of death, would be a suppository delivery, and that seems to be a pretty odd way for somebody to commit suicide.

HANNITY: Yes. Well, what he said was they were waiting to test -- no drugs were found in the room. No drugs found in the stomach, is what they said in that particular case. They did find signs of inflammation. That's what it originally said here.

FUHRMAN: But that would -- excuse me, Sean -- but that would mean that, if she ingested it down her throat into her stomach, there would be evidence -- at the time of death, everything would stop. And there would be evidence there, at least residue evidence, especially since she vomited. There would be residue evidence in her esophagus. So the delivery system, much like Marilyn Monroe, this was the same situation with her.

HANNITY: You know, and, Dr. Baden, it's like everybody in the media, everybody analyzing this, has gotten all wrapped up in the custody battle. They've gotten all wrapped up in the battle for the body here. But yet we still haven't determined the cause of death here.

BADEN: That's right.

HANNITY: No science of asphyxiation, no blunt trauma, as he pointed out, no drugs in the stomach. But they by now know whether or not she died of an overdose, right?

BADEN: Yes. They know that now. And what Dr. Perper said is, at the time of the autopsy, he didn't see anything in the stomach, but they're also going to test the stomach, because sometimes you can find drugs in the stomach toxicologically that you don't see initially with the naked eye.

HANNITY: Hey, Dr. Baden, you said last night, test the hair. The whole history of drug use is right in that head.

BADEN: That's right, that takes a little longer, testing the hair, but the whole history for her drug use for the past year or so would be in her hair, absolutely right.

COLMES: I want to Julia here for a second, talk about these relationships that continue to fascinate us. Larry Birkhead is claiming that Stern harassed him?

ALLISON: I wouldn't be surprised by that. I do agree with Mark Fuhrman: You know, Stern is obvious a rattlesnake.

COLMES: In a suit.

ALLISON: In a suit, in a suit, at least for now. But I don't know if anyone saw this, but they actually interviewed the assistant, the former assistant of Anna Nicole Smith who was on the E! television show with her, and she, shockingly enough, said that she didn't think Stern would do anything to hurt Daniel or Anna Nicole, which is contrary to I think a lot of our gut, you know, reactions.

COLMES: I mean, Mark, you said earlier that you can, over a long period of time, with small doses of something like arsenic, cause someone to die without a trace. You don't think that Howard K. Stern wanted her dead, do you?

FUHRMAN: Well, I don't know what he wanted, but I know he has motive and he has opportunity. And those are two things that you open up an investigation -- you ask a lot of questions. And the first one, Alan, just exactly what is his participation in her drug use? Is he providing, witnessing, providing the doctor? Is the amounts that the doctor is prescribing an ever increasing amount that would lead to addiction? And how much was that amount increased during the last week of her life?

COLMES: Well, if he's in love with her, does he want her dead?

FUHRMAN: Who knows if he's in love with her?

ALLISON: I think her mother actually said repeatedly that she thought that Stern was the influence for a lot of Anna Nicole's drug use. So that's something to be concerned about, certainly.

COLMES: Kimberly, you spoke to Debra Opri today.

GUILFOYLE: Right. That's Larry Birkhead's attorney. And the two of them were together. And, basically, they sounded optimistic. They are going to be going to the Bahamas tomorrow morning, because they plan on pursuing the paternity action there.

But keep in mind, they shouldn't have to go and force the Bahamian government to do the right thing, nor should they have to force Howard K. Stern, who is holding this child, OK, to do the right thing. He basically just has to say, "Here's the baby. Take a swab, and this is over." They're not even asking for his DNA, because, frankly, at the end of the day, they don't think that's going to matter.

HANNITY: All right, we've got to take a quick break.

Also coming up tonight, she's been called the most dangerous woman in America. So is Hillary Clinton's riff with Barack Obama, is it a product of gangster politics? One person says so. We'll debate that.

Plus, a Virginia community names a street after a suspected terrorist leaving residents outraged. You're going to meet a man who supports the move, all that and more, straight ahead.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

COLMES: And with more on Anna Nicole Smith, we now continue with Mark Fuhrman, and Kimberly Guilfoyle. And we're joined by the attorney for Ben Thompson, who was Anna Nicole Smith's landlord in the Bahamas, Godfrey Pinder. And FOX News medical contributor Dr. Jennifer Ashton. We welcome all of you. Mr. Pinder, let me begin with you. Ford Shelley, who is the son-in- law of Ben Thompson -- Ben Thompson owns the home, and there's some question now about what's happening with that home. Is the baby, is Dannielynn in that home right now, or has she been removed from that home?

GODFREY PINDER, ATTORNEY FOR ANNA'S LANDLORD: No, the baby is still in the home. She's still with Howard. And we're not concerned about the baby, because we understand they have another house in (INAUDIBLE) that they can move to. But we don't want to harm the baby.

COLMES: There's some question, though, about who is the owner of the home. There's a debate whether or not Anna Nicole Smith owned that home, paid money for it, or whether or not it was given as a gift by, you know, your -- the person who hired you. What happened?

PINDER: No. The late Anna Nicole Smith, God rest her soul, did not own the home. G. Ben Thompson owned the home. He allowed her to live in the house with an option to purchase the house, so long as she signed a promissory note and a mortgage.

COLMES: So who owns the house now?

(CROSSTALK)

PINDER: G. Ben Thompson owns the house. And he is the true owner of the house. And on Monday, we go before the court, and that will be shown that he's the true owner, with all the proper legal documents.

COLMES: Now, this is key, as I understand it, because her claim to residency within the Bahamas rests on whether or not she owns that house, as I understand it.

PINDER: Yes. Her claim to residency is based upon the ownership of the particular house, worth $500,000 or more. Since she did not sign those documents, she does not own the house, so her residency status is really in doubt.

COLMES: I also want to establish, again, that Ford Shelley, who is the son-in-law of G. Ben Thompson, it's claimed that he actually saw Howard K. Stern flush drugs down a toilet. Are you aware of that? Are you familiar with that claim?

PINDER: I'm not familiar with seeing it, but my client did indicate that to me. And I believe my client, because Ford Shelley is a truthful man, and he's always been truthful to me, and I believe him.

COLMES: All right. Is that a little bit of a legal problem right there?

GUILFOYLE: It's a little bit of a criminal problem. That's what Mark Fuhrman is talking about, as well.

And this is really true. I mean, this man -- the bodies are stacking up, two deaths in five months under very suspicious circumstances. One man in common there during these instances. Yes, and you do have the evidence, the fact that Ford Shelley actually saw two pills taken out of Daniel Smith's pocket, flushed down the toilet. When he asked and inquired to Howard what had happened, Ford states that he said, "Look, I'm taking care of her problem."

HANNITY: Mr. Pinder, you're representing G. Ben Thompson, and he had previously dated Anna Nicole Smith, correct?

PINDER: That is correct, yes.

HANNITY: All right. So you have this battle over the house going on here. I want to ask you more about Bahamian laws and attorney here, because I'm trying to understand the paternity laws there and, more specifically, they have pretty liberal, I guess, rules as it relates to establishing paternity, but they have the provision that says, when circumstances arise that give rise to presumptions of paternity with respect to such things, somebody has the right to challenge paternity. Are you aware of paternity law in the Bahamas?

PINDER: Yes, I'm familiar with the paternity law in the Bahamas. If one signs a document, there is a presumption that he is the father, if he signs the birth certificate.

But this birth certificate is in doubt, because I don't believe it was properly signed, number one. It should have been signed in the presence of the registrar general. I do not think Howard K. Stern signed this document in the presence of the registrar general. HANNITY: Well, because we're short on time, would it allow somebody who's a resident of the United States, would they have the ability to petition for this provision, which would allow the paternity test?

PINDER: They might very well have the ability to provision -- to petition for it, but I doubt whether or not they would receive it.

HANNITY: All right.

Dr. Ashton, let me go back to you here. I want to specifically get into some of the questions that Mark raised earlier in the program, and that would be, obviously, there's a lot of drug use. There's a history of drug use here. But yet there was a suspicion that there was some enabling going on, and perhaps people were feeding her these drugs. How would you determine something like that? Is it possible?

DR. JENNIFER ASHTON, FOX NEWS MEDICAL CONTRIBUTOR: Well, I think it's possible, based on the clinical history of what went on. But I would have to agree with a lot of the comments that have been made, both by our legal colleagues and Detective Fuhrman here, which is that, when there is a substance abuse problem, similar even to psychological such as depression, people who do not actively intervene to stop that problem are enablers.

And then when you wind up with a dead body, they are as guilty for not intervening. That's how the whole term "intervention" came about.

HANNITY: It's obvious everybody around this girl, everybody around her wanted a piece of her. They wanted a piece of the money. It doesn't seem that we had one person in this girl's life that stood up to her.

But back to Dr. Baden's point. In terms of the history of drug use in the hair, we can see if she was using drugs when she was pregnant. We'd be able to determine the exact time?

ASHTON: Right. And, you know, it also should be mentioned, methadone has an incredibly long half-life. Methadone can stay in your blood for 59 hours. So I think that could be at work here, also.

COLMES: We thank you all very, very much for being with us tonight. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure we'll continue to explore this. And, by the way, you can catch more of Kimberly this Saturday night for a special two-hour lineup, starting at 9:00 p.m. Eastern right here on FOX News.

Coming up, Hillary Clinton calls her husband the most popular person in the world. Now, will this help her get elected? That debate when we get back. And the Muslim community in Charlotte County, Virginia, honors a man many suspect could be a terrorist. You don't want to miss that debate, still to come on "Hannity & Colmes."

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

Copyright: Content and Programming Copyright 2007 Fox News Network, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Transcription Copyright 2007 Voxant, Inc. (www.voxant.com), which takes sole responsibility for the accuracy of the transcription. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No license is granted to the user of this material except for the user's personal or internal use and, in such case, only one copy may be printed, nor shall user use any material for commercial purposes or in any fashion that may infringe upon Fox News Network, LLC'S and Voxant, Inc.'s copyrights or other proprietary rights or interests in the material. This is not a legal transcript for purposes of litigation.

COPYRIGHT 2007 Financial Times Ltd.

InfoTrac OneFileŽ

We will send a plain text version of this article to the email address requested. From

To

Subject
Rainbow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Statement by Howard K. Stern's Lawyer re: Autopsy Results Reply with quote

Here is Howard's "side of the story":
http://www.showbuzz.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/03/26/people_late_great/main2610063.shtml
jane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rainbow! Just the bare facts of the Daniel/Anna case(s) make one wonder (well,
make me wonder, at least). You have the sole heir (according to her will) of Anna's estate
dying just after the birth of her new daughter (when he had been healthy, other than dealing
with a temporary bout of depression). A few months later, Anna dies, leaving her baby
(now her only heir) in HKS's care.

Perhaps just an unfortunate set of circumstances, but, at the very least, it is hoped that an
innocent, helpless baby won't be left in his care. All the legal experts I've heard talking
about the case agree there seems to be no grounds for any criminal lawsuit so far
(although the investigation into Daniel's death isn't over yet).

It seems strange to me that Anna's condition would have gone unnoticed for so long while
there was a nurse with her. If you've ever tried to sleep while hospitalized,
you'll know how difficult it is, because whenever you drift off, someone appears with
a blood pressure cuff or thermometer. It seems odd that the nurse with Anna wouldn't
have checked on her on a regular basis. If she didn't want to disturb her, she could at
least have just had a look now and then, and listened for her breathing.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: News on DNA of Baby Reply with quote

Larry Birkhead is the Father of Anna's baby

This comes as no shock to me.

Take it away Rainbow.

Gozgals
laskipper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No surprise to me either- Goz- that Birkhead is the father.

Stern made a lot of the right moves, but losing custody to Birkhead will be his undoing.

Read the latest:

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/04/13/america/NA-GEN-US-Anna-Nicole-Smith-Slander-Suit.php

Lawyer Howard Stern files slander suit against attorney representing Anna Nicole Smith's mother

Excerpt:

WEST PALM BEACH, Florida: Howard K. Stern, the former attorney and companion of Anna Nicole Smith, filed a slander lawsuit Friday against an attorney for Smith's estranged mother who has suggested Stern was involved in the former Playboy playmate's death.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Update: Rita Cosby's new book Reply with quote

If anyone hasn't heard, Rita penned a book on Anna Nicole's death,
Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death

*The book reveals a shocker---- Howard and Larry were lovers. (????) I heard this information comes from a video, who knows if it is true and a couple of witnesses. Howard has filed a lawsuit. The book is now available online and probably at bookstores.

http://www.amazon.com/Blonde-Ambition-Untold-Behind-Nicole/dp/0446406112

Blonde Ambition: The Untold Story Behind Anna Nicole Smith's Death (Hardcover)
by Rita Cosby (Author)

Editorial Reviews

Book Description
YOU PROBABLY THINK YOU KNOW ALL THERE IS TO KNOW. ANNA NICOLE SMITH LOST HER SON. SHE ACCIDENTALLY OVERDOSED. SHE WAS A DRUG ADDICT. YOU DON'T KNOW A THING...She was famous for being famous-Americana at its Scarlet Letter-wearing best. A bodacious young girl from Texas, Anna remade herself into the centerfold of the world. She was a "dumb blonde," a stripper, a Playboy Playmate, who boldly took her case against her billionaire husband's family all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. Her tragic life and untimely death evoke an odd mix of fascination, shock, and dismay. And through it all, there still exists a voracious thirst to discover more about who she actually was...and how she really died.In a book that is sure to surprise even the most avid pop culture junkies, Rita Cosby blows the lid off this astounding story. After an in-depth investigation, this is the definitive journalistic account of the Anna Nicole Smith saga-with unearthed secrets and explosive, never-before-told information.

You make the decision if you would like to read this or not, and if you believe the shocker. I am passing on the book.

Have a good week

Goz
laskipper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another case where the felon walks free.

Maybe he didn't kill her, but it sure looks like there was a plan in mind with Daniel (the heir) dying mysteriously and then Anna as Jane mentions. With her (Anna), it was a matter of time, given her life style.

Obvious who gave her the shot with the dirty needle.

The rest of the story was already in place. Howard named as "daddy" and the baby in his custody (possession?). Poor Howard- Birkhead "owned" him as the kids say.

I wonder how close to the truth that Rita dares to go in her book?

ls
Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Anna Nicole Smith Death Investigation Reopened Reply with quote

Hi Gang!
Here's a link to the article that I posted on Goxgals' "Anna Nicole Smith's Boyfriend and doctors Charged". Here we go again!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090325/ap_en_tv/people_anna_nicole_smith_8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: