www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murder on a Horse Trail - Discussion (2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laskipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The turtle hunter is quite the mystery, isn't it?

I read an article about the reward for finding Chandra- as relates to the TH. It stated that the man could not collect the reward because he didn't know that it was Chandra that he found. Any loophole to save some $$$.

Thinking about the spot where Chandra was found, what comes to my mind is the man who was repelling in that area. The man that Fallout mentioned?

From what you are saying, rd, sounds like Chandra was tossed off the ridge in the area of the horse trails (that are no longer horse trails) and later- her body was covered up? A repelling get up would serve that purpose nicely. Also, no footprints to and from the area would be found.

I believe that Chandra's body was elsewhere for many months and was only planted (where it was found) a few months prior to the discovery. Could be late fall of 2001 for that matter. A winter in the leaves would serve to establish the conditions that her remains were in when she was 'discovered'?

Are you suggesting that the turtle hunter could be part of the coverup?

I'd love to see that area. Sounds like an area near my house- Hinckley Reservation- Whipps Ledges. Lots of people climb those ledges- even some with the repelling equipment that Fallout refers to. Every year there is a 'rescue'. Someone that got stuck or hurt on the cliffs.

ls
propria

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> I wonder if Vanity Fair's attorney's had anything to say about this, or if Dominick just wanted this OVER <<<

it's a lot more likely that the pressure to settle came from dunne's professional insurance carrier ... it can cost a whole helluva lot more to successfully litigate a case against their insured than it does to just pay a plaintiff 'go away' money so they can close the file. sad to say, the insurance industry is only one of a great many where $$$$ matters a great deal more than establishing the truth of a matter.

nanci
benn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And you can be sure, no waves will be made for a lowly murdered mistress of a Congressman.

Sometimes though, rd, two philosophies run into each other. I read somewhere that is why wars start. No war would start here, but if one bit of information from one sector were to collide with some information from another sector, then it might not be a matter of making waves. It might just be a matter of what is most important and what information takes precedence over some other information.

That is what happened to Condit in Condit v. Dunne. The judge said that for Condit to answer questions from the defense was more important than Condit's privacy. Maybe the judge did not say it exactly that way, but that was the result.

If the right kind of complaints reach a government official that often empowers him to do certain things depending upon what his position in the government is. It might empower him to just throw the complaint in the trash can, but still if the right words were in the complaint the easiest way for that official to not make waves, for himself, might be to just pass it on to someone above him.

The next official then has to make his own decision. I wonder if Camper ever reads any of the messages here.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, but she is discussing Murder on a Horse Trail, and a very welcome addition to this thread. I posted the response there as well.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are questions to be answered. Many questions, and the answer is not one unending series of incompetence.

rd, I sent a few questions that come up here to California Senator Dianne Feinstein yesterday. I said that I, or maybe some of the members here, could provide many more questions about the investigation if she was interested.

I wrote to her that the questions that I was bringing up were only the tip of the iceberg. My email to Feinstein was sent to her under the category of Homeland Security.

benn
admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved to top
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: