www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Chandra Levy Disappearance and Murder: Two Years Now (1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, kate, I realize that is what would have to happen, that the test would have to be done by the legal authorities.

From what I have read the police never asked for a warrant to search Condit's apartment. Eventually the police were let in by Condit.

That could possibly happen here, the Thomases could get their own test; but it does not seem likely.

benn
benn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thought just occurred to me while looking at the Washington DC website, where Chandra is on the unsolved murders page.

Why are Congressmen more important than interns?

Many interns go missing, but I don't remember a Congressman going missing.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take a look for that web page and post a link here in this thread. They're "waiting on a tip". Criminy, I could be a policeman solving murders if all you do is wait for somebody to call you and tell you who did it. Sheesh.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Ramsey has said more than one time that they are waiting for a break.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, it's like give me a break. At this point they act like Guadinque serving 10 years for his assaults on joggers is case closed. I really wish fallout could have got their lawyer to defend Guadinque. On the other hand, what else is he supposed to do? He took a lie detector test and passed. The prisoner who said he "confessed" to him failed his. And Condit wouldn't take the test given to them. The only one who passed a lie detector test out of the three is Guadinque, but anytime there's pressure from reporters it's "we're going to question Guadinque again". But they never do. I doubt the DC police could pass a lie detector test on that.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I searched for this article on the site here, and I did not think I found it here, but I have trouble with the search engine sometimes, getting too many hits.

I will only put part of this article here.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/

Washington Police Chief Charles Ramsey appears on WTOP radio. (Courtesy: WTOP)

'They Will Pay'
Police Vow to Solve Levy Case

W A S H I N G T O N, Aug. 7 — Police appear no closer to finding missing intern Chandra Levy, but Washington's top cop today vowed the case eventually will be solved.

In an hourlong phone-in show on Washington's WTOP radio, Police Chief Charles Ramsey reiterated that Levy is still being treated as a missing person — not a murder victim.

And he denied that Rep. Gary Condit, who sources say has told police he had an affair with Levy, was being treated with kid gloves by investigators because of his position in Congress.

"If Congressman Condit or anyone else has anything to do with the disappearance of Chandra Levy we will find that out and they will have to pay for that through the criminal justice system. That is without question," Ramsey said. "It doesn't matter if they are a congressman, a senator, the president or a police chief."

'Innocent Until Proven Guilty'

But Ramsey cautioned it's unfair to assume Condit was involved, particularly given there's still no evidence a crime has even been committed.

"Last time I checked in this country, you're innocent until proven guilty of a crime," Ramsey said. (snip)<<<<<<

Well, I am listening to the WTC stories by people who escaped. Amen.
propria

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> O'Neill said it appears that nothing much can be done about the comments already made by Condit's lawyers -- unless the Enquirer wanted to bring a lawsuit charging breach of contract. <<<

am i the only one here who thinks that might well qualify as an answer to a whole lot of prayers???? unless the amount paid to carolyn is so small it's insignificant to the enquirer, i wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a suit like that from them ... once a contract is breached, none of the remaining provisions can stand, so they just might try to get their money back if it's enough to make it worth their effort.

nanci
rd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, nanci, I think they gave up when Condit was excluded from giving evidence. I don't know if the even were able to obtain phone records. It sure got settled quick after they asked for them.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people just like to get into the fray, which is what got them there in the first place. Our prayers may be answered, nanci.

benn
fallout

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Benn and All,

You mentioned that there weren't too many congressmen that go missing.

I just heard that Dick Gephardt has only shown up for 10% of his votes this year while he's barnstorming toward oblivion. And then there's Gary Condit but we sort of know where he is.

But, they usually don't have to worry about getting killed unless they run up against the conspiracy like Russell Long or Paul Wellstone (Well, they were Senators ....).

Anyway, what happened to Chandra Levy and the other young women who got mixed up with those pollymorticians isn't right.

I've just started a database of all the names connected with everything in this case along with everything that's happened since 2001. I can input about 50 entries at one setting before I have to take a breather but figure that by the end of the month I might have a pretty good start.

I'm doing it on a Yahoo site so once it gets going if anyone wants to add into it or snatch it over here please feel free. (I hate Yahoo but they don't charge anything so I can't complain).

Here's the url if you wish to take a look.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jamesforrester/

James
benn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallout

Missing Congressmen.

Before I moved to Sacramento I lived in Daly City, which is on the southern border of San Francisco. There was a little park that I used to pass through sometimes, on the way to catching a bus, depending on where I was going.

About a year and one half before the Civil War started the little park had been the scene of a duel between U.S. Senator Broderick, and the California Supreme Court Chief Justice, Terry.

Broderick's pistol, supplied by Terry, went off prematurely with a hair trigger and shot into the ground in front of the Senator. Terry, who had resigned from the Supreme Court before the duel, then calmly aimed and shot Broderick in the chest. They were only about 25 feet apart, maybe less. Broderick was carried away but died soon after.

I used to stand and look at the markers. The duel had been scheduled a day or two sooner, but a San Francisco policeman had arrived at the last minute to stop the duel. The duel was then rescheduled. What kind of honor is there with faulty pistols?

Anyway I will look at the Yahoo site. I should never have mentioned missing Congressmen.

benn
admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moved to top
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Background Information on Chandra Levy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: