www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse suspect analysis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did see that thread, and it was good observations that you have made. Honestly, I cannot really see the details on my pc. It may be my monitor or resolution which is quite high. I've zoomed in, rescaled, but still hard for me to see details. What I'd like to see is the official video in its best format. How many times were videos and pictures resaved and quality was lost from the original? Having the originals would be easier to work with.

Now, speaking about the 8 am thing - I was just thinking about this actually. I do not know how Fedex works because I always use UPS or USPS, but first off, if she was going to overnight the cellphone, then why would she leave at night and not in the morning or before 3 PM (which is the cutoff time for overnighting)?

Secondly, in order to send a cellphone via Fedex I do believe you need actually pay for sending. Where at night can you pay for a Fedex package? Where at night is a Fedex location even open? I do not know how Fedex works because I've never Fedexed anything, but I am assuming it would be similar to USPS? And even if you would have a package ready and postage paid for, and on top of that - a Fedex location open at night - why would you leave at night knowing you have work the next day and can just do it from work?

But, LET'S just say that she wanted to Fedex that package at night SOMEHOW and had the package ready and paid for somehow in advance and the Fedex location was once again somehow open, then why couldn't the detectives find the Fedex package in the car? If the suspect left over the radio, you'd think they'd be more interested in a package with a cellphone in it? Why, so that the police can ping it and find his location? Definitely not.

The cell phone must have been losely placed in her bag and ready to be sent from work. That's why this cell phone went missing, and that's why she couldn't have left at night. She also didn't seem like a person to say forget sleeping, let's leave at 2 am in the morning to go around looking for open Fedexes and wouldn't be the person not to tell her bf that she is going somewhere at night when they talked at almost 10 pm. Just put yourself in any woman's position. No women alone without telling anyone would go around cruising dark areas they haven't ever been to before.

That leads me to believe that she must have left her house in the morning (not to mention the damp shower). She locked the door - that means she has most likely left her apartment without any problems either. If there would have been problems before she left her apartment, she wouldn't have taken that second cell phone, her own cell phone, or her own bag/keys.

Where did you read that the bf called at 6:30 in the morning? I did not see that mentioned anywhere. If that is true, then that would give us another hint - that she left to send the cell phone perhaps before she got to work. As the parents say, the girl would not really be late to work, and perhaps she wanted to get out as early as possible so that she wouldn't be a late. A second possibility - is that she was in the shower while the bf was calling, and was abducted right after leaving the apartment, not having enough time to call. You are right that the 6:30 call is a big clue, and should be rethought.

Either way, my conclusion is that she was abducted somewhere between her leaving the apartment, could have been right there and somewhere between the Fedex location before she got to the Fedex location. Either that, or between leaving the apartment and work. I do not see any other options.

I don't think I can make any more conclusions without having the information that the detectives have.

In terms of what the abductor was wearing. It's possible that he had a taser, but if he did, then what would be the point? If he'd tase her, he'd have to start carrying her to the car, plus when you get tased you usually scream. One thing that probably is a possibility is that the abductor and Jennifer were in the car at the same time.

Once again, we'd need all the information the detectives have collected, a list of everyone that has anything to do with the surroundings of Jennifer: the family, every friend of the family such as friends of the brother, then everyone from the BFs side, all co-workers, bosses, etc, everyone that lives or worked at the complex.

This is a case where the investigators and have to sit down and examine all these people in detail. I strongly thnk that an answer to this case can be made if each person is carefully examined. It is still not too late to do that.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Z3r0, the three stills as released by police are included in the Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect thread.

I just took a look on the 1280x768 laptop display on my HP laptop, and the details are all crystal clear. Now, I have pointed out that my IBM Thinkpad shows the pictures too dark, but they also show the original stills too dark, and that's on an external monitor. On the laptop display they are too light.

So take a look on another computer, every detail in every picture is crystal clear. I won't burden this thread with details of those pictures. that's in Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links.

Also, while we're on threads, take a look at the main Jennifer Kesse thread Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando for info such as the call from her boyfriend and our analysis. I believe you'll find all the info that has been released, and all the questions we've raised in the analysis.

I also do not believe that the police know anything significant that hasn't been released. There are always people who claim that the police have DNA and know other things they aren't talking about, but I don't believe that is the case here.

The video is also very dark and has been edited and cleaned up for display by the Orlando Sentinel. Again, I think that what you see there is what the police know.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concerning the timing, we should always keep in mind the fact that last contact with Jennifer was 10pm Monday night. But I agree it's a non-starter that Jennifer got out of bed after talking with her boyfriend and went out for a midnight drive to try to send the cellphone from somewhere.

I discuss that in depth in the Jennifer Kesse thread. I looked at hours of operations of local shipping stores. There is only one reasonable possibility, and that is the FedEx/Kinko's which open at 6am at a location over on Orange Blossom, also one over on Kirkman I believe, both requring a swing around and then back on the expressway to go to work, or come back home.

All the stuff from police about driving around looking for a dropbox completely ignores that she would need shipping materiel and an account number to do that. But the Orlando police are completely overwhelmed by copious amounts of blood spatter evidence in innumerable crimes so understandable they just toss out things like that to the public hoping for a tip.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I revisited the Jennifer Kesse thread Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando and it was even worse than I remembered. Jennifer wasn't just not there to take his call, she didn't call or text that morning as she did every morning.

So how in the world can people overlook that and be fixated on this 8am in the parking lot nonsense? Just so they can blame a Latino construction worker. It's that simple.

Very sad, especially when I've shown that the suspect is dressed as an armed law enforcement officer and that's ignored as well because someone wants it to be a 5'3" Latino construction worker from her complex, inconvenient details ignored.

There is one detail I don't have, and that is that I noted from a Nancy Grace interview that the boyfriend's call went to voice mail. It was not stated whether the call got a "person you are calling is not available" message or rang and went to voice mail.

The difference is whether the cell phone was on or off.

This is the signifigance of it. The phone should have been on. However, if the phone was on then the cell phone carrier should have a record at the time of which cell phone tower was communicating with the cell phone when the call was made. That information, or that there is no such information, was not revealed as far as I know.

It should have confirmed that Jennifer's cell phone was in her condo, but she wasn't available to answer for some reason, which would also be the reason she didn't call her boyfriend to start with, or that the cell phone was enroute somewhere, or that the cellphone was turned off, which would indicate she had already been abducted.

It might be presumed that the phone carrier's records showed the cell phone was in the area of her condo, and thus not worth mentioning, but I have a sneaky suspicion that the phone carrier was unable to retrieve the transmission record for that phone call and doesn't know.

Any of the three scenarios are problematic. That no focus is placed on such critical information is yet another reason why no one knows anymore now than they did then.

rd
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'd like to know is why the suspect waited 32 seconds in the car. Any ideas about that?
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be the expected amount of time to put on his bike helmet after he got out of the car, at a minimum, and possibly pick up something of Jennifer's he might be carrying.

I think some people said it looked like he might be carrying something. Do you see anything one way or another on that?

rd
jane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you time 32 seconds - it doesn't take that long to put on a bike helmet, unless you're adjusting the straps for first-time use. It might take that amount of time to look over the interior and in the glove compartment, cup holders, etc. to ensure you're not leaving anything behind that could tie you to the crime?
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

which you have to think he would do. normal expected time for leaving a no trace crime scene, imo.

plus not a big ordeal to put on a bike helmet, but that includes pulling your stuff including the helmet out of the car, looking the car over carefully, puttng on the helmet, and once started, a brisk march away.

rd
Z3r0Eff3ct

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

looking the car over carefully, puttng on the helmet, and once started, a brisk march away.

Makes sense to me.

Another thing that gets me thinking is the suspect pulling out and then pulling back in. It is quite strange to me because he/she pulled out almost a full car length, and then pulled back in.

I've never done that in my life. If I were to adjust my car I wouldn't be pulling back a full car length.

Any ideas on that?
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, z3r0, I posted on that somewhere in all these posts. It just so happens that my '81 Jeep broke down beyond repair that summer I was working on Jennifer's suspect photos, a year a half ago.

I walked down the road here to a Jeep dealer to buy another used jeep, but they didn't have any I wanted with a manual transmission. But as I was looking around I did take a look at a 5-speed Mustang trade-in, and bought that.

Well, everything was going good until it came time to park it. I pulled up to a parking spot and turned to pull in and was startled to find that I had nearly pulled in sideways!

The turning radius of the Mustang was completely different than the jeep or the Eclipse that I drove until it was repo'ed in 2004 when I was laid off. (actually twice, I was able to get it back with my income tax return and then still never got any work and it got repo'ed again. should have hung into the income tax return, I would find later that I really, really could have used it, but isn't hindsight so 20-20? on the other hand if I did get work an hour or more commute away as appeared to be possible, the jeep wouldn't have made it and I would have beem able to use the car and be able to make payments on, isn't timing everything... but I digress)

So I wrote about that, dawning on me that that was why the suspect backed up and pulled back in. I knew the original contention that the suspect had carefully parked it so as not to draw attention was hogwash as soon as I got there and looked around somewhat disbelievingly at the general area where it looked from descriptions where he parked it. It was right past the pool as soon as you pulled into the apartment complex. There was nothing hidden about it at all.

Then I carefully asked a person from a distance where the car was parked because the people there weren't too happy about a stranger there, they were obviously tired of it. One man was near his children playing on bikes and keeping a close eye on them and me, and the lady I asked was getting some things out of her car.

(and no, this has nothing to do with race, the man and his children over by where the suspect had walked past the gate were black, the lady over by where the suspect parked Jennifer's car was white, and I am sick and tired of depictions of the apartment complex as crime ridden, there were normal people about and in the pool, etc. carefully watching me the stranger. Just sick of it. Disgusting. The neigborhood all the way up and down Americana and Conroy and up and down Texas in that area is quite nice, one apartment complex after another, fairly modern.)

When the lady gingerly pointed to the first spot by the pool, I was stunned. All the talk of hiding the car and parking carefully were total bs hogwash. Couldn't be more clueless. The car was parked literally in front of a sidewalk running between the pool and apartment building. It was the first parking spot in the main entrance which happened to start as soon as you passed the pool. There were parking spots to left and tight, he pulled left and up to the pool and blocking a sidewalk exit, or the next spot over, possibly not blocking the sidewalk. The lady wasn't sure.

Still couldn't be more obvious. He passed the lane that the suspect was walking in when he passed the gate and could have turned left or right in that lane and far away from the main entrance and out of the way. He wouldn't been in camera view then. he could have turned left in the lane and not have to walk back around the pool and down the lane, for example where that white car is behind the suspect walkng past the gate, on toward the dumpster, or beyond the dumpster.

It's like he wanted to place it smack dab in the center of things.

So the point is different vehicles have different turning radiuses, and when I tried to park my Mustang, guess what, I had to back up and do it again with a swing around of the car to aim it.

Now he could have left it very badly parked so technically he was being "careful" in reparking it within the lines and not half sideways, but that might have drawn undue attention to him to park a car that badly if someone saw him walk away, so you just back up and straighten it up.

Not that complicated.

Now if only people would start looking for what law enforcement uniform he was wearing police would make some progress, but we've got really stubborn people in this world, and if they didn't see the uniform then goodness gracious it can't be there.

So there won't be any progress until people get over that they didn't see it.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: