www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another cop's wife disappears- Stacy Ann Peterson of Chicago
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Drew Failed a Polygraph according to new book Reply with quote

Does is shock anyone that Drew Failed a Polygraph? What is shocking is he is still out there free and not under arrest!! When will they have enough evidence to get this guy.....

(fair news)
Drew Peterson Failed Half a Polygraph Test on Missing Wife Stacy
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Fox News
By Catherine Donaldson-Evans

snip
Former police officer Drew Peterson failed half a polygraph test about his missing fourth wife's disappearance, according to his attorney and the author of a new book.

Peterson, the prime suspect in Stacy Peterson's disappearance, agreed to be interviewed by writer Derek Armstrong and take a lie detector test for the book "Drew Peterson Exposed," Armstrong said.

"He failed half of six questions on the Stacy Peterson polygraph," Armstrong told FOXNews.com. "The questions he failed were directly related to the timeline I had him create."

snip

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434441,00.html

Click link for rest of story
Sparta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drew Peterson failed a polygraph? NO!

I never would've guessed it.

Hopefully they'll file charges on the third wife he murdered. Stacey was the 4th wife of his that he also murdered right? I get confused, Drew's killed so many of his wives...

Unfortunately, without Stacey's body, I think it will be difficult to get a conviction but the third wife that was obviously murdered in the bathtub, hopefully charges will be coming soon.
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: update Reply with quote

The investigation remains open and police and family urge anyone with information about Stacy Peterson's whereabouts to call 815-740-0678 or the family tip line: 866-847-5143.

A $35,000 reward is being offered for information that leads to Stacy Peterson or to the conviction of the person responsible for harming her. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighs 100 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a blue and yellow carnation tattoo on the small of her back and red cherries tattooed on her left front hip.

Source: (fair use)
updated 7:34 p.m. EDT, Tue October 14, 2008
Lots of suspicion, few leads in Peterson mystery
Nancy Grace Cold Cases
By Rupa Mikkilineni
Nancy Grace Producer- CNN- NY

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/10/14/grace.coldcase.peterson/index.html
rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a few minutes of Geraldo on Fox tonight. Got the good news that Illinois is passing an amendment to the hearsay rules of evidence that allows "letters from the grave" such as Drew Peterson's third wife wrote warning that she was in danger from Peterson and that he would make it look like an accidental death.

It will also allow the testimony from those that heard Stacy Peterson say he confessed to killing his third wife, Kathleen Savio. She died two weeks before their divorce property proceedings were to take place, and at a time that Peterson had already started dating Stacy.

According to the Geraldo reporting, the amendment takes effect November, at which time insiders expect that Illinois prosecutors will charge Peterson with at least Kathleen's death due to the strong evidence including autopsy that indicates she was murdered and an attempt to make it look like she drowned in her bathtub.

A very weak attempt, as posted earlier in this thread. Being a policeman, they just didn't investigate her death.

Now her letters warning of this and asking for help will convict him, along with his missing wife Stacy's statement that will be the final nail in his coffin.

Good riddance.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news for the Peterson case. It's just golden. I hope they can charge him for his third wife's death now. I can't wait to get this putz off the street and facing justice.

Great find RD..

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Drew on Dr. Phil Monday Nov. 10 Reply with quote

Drew Peterson has appointment with 'Dr. Phil'
Drew Peterson, whose flagging media profile was revived with last week's one-year anniversary of wife Stacy's disappearance, has an appointment on national television Nov. 10 with Dr. Phil McGraw.

According to publicity for the syndicated "Dr. Phil" program, seen locally on WBBM-Ch. 2, Peterson is set to talk "about what it has been like to be thought of as a murderer."

Check your local listings.
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caught a bit of the show, Drew was acting a tad bit normal for him.

He sticks to his story that Stacy has left him for another man. Dr. Phil (the fraud btw) asks him why he doesn't look for her, he shakes his head as he can't be bothered. That is really all that I saw of the show and enough to make me puke.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:57 am    Post subject: More on the Dr. Phil Interview Reply with quote

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449304,00.html

More on the Dr. Phil Interview
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Drew seeks divorce Reply with quote

Our buddy, Slimbag of the year, has met with a divorce attorney to seek
a divorce from his missing wife Stacy. Since we all know he is responsible, what difference does it really make. He probably needs to pursue his swinging lifestyle as he knows she is dead and set up a 'New Wife' for the future.....That would make number 5 if I am counting correctly. 2 that are dead to date.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Gun Charges dropped Reply with quote

Judge Drops Gun Charges Against Drew Peterson

Figures this asswipe would have the charges dropped against him. So sick of him walking on everything. Sorry for my angry attitude.

Peterson says:
Quote:
"I love these guys," Peterson said, hugging his attorneys. "It's a big relief. It's a happy day."

Boy, I really love this guy!! He is just so happy walking free!

Source: Fox News
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Drew is Engaged Reply with quote

Better late then never to report the stunning news that Drew is engaged to a 23 year old woman. He is not even divorced from Stacy yet. I guess this guy gets rid of a woman when he tires of her and marries another!!

He just makes me sick.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Drew's fiancee moves in Reply with quote

Drew is engaged and she just moved into his home with her children. When are they going to stop this guy and what is this young woman thinking? I thought they would have arrested him by now. I hope LE is building a strong case for his 3rd Kathleen's murder.

Fair Use
Chicago murder suspect Drew Peterson's fiancee and kids move in with him
January 12, 2009
Channel 12

Click Link for story

http://www.cbs12.com/news/peterson_4712867___article.html/chicago_children.html

Snip
Sources close to Chicago murder suspect Drew Peterson say that his current 23-year-old fiancee and her two children have now moved in with the former cop and his 4 children.

Though the former Illinois police sergeant's fourth wife, Stacy, disappeared in October 2007, and his third wife, Kathleen Savio, was found dead in a dry bathtub, his publicist announced that Peterson is engaged to be married for a fifth time. (Peterson, 54, has not been charged in either case.)

Like Stacy – from whom Peterson is not officially divorced or even widowed – his fiancé is only 23. The groom-to-be declined to reveal a name or identity of his prospective bride, to protect her privacy, he said.
Snip
rd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, this will do it. Just as we suspected, Peterson used his stepbrother to move Stacy's body in the blue drum, and I'm sure intended to kill him as well and make it look like suicide since he was said to be suicidal.

Peterson started questioning Morphey's love for him and asked if he would kill for him.

When Morphey said no, Drew Peterson allegedly asked, "Could you live with knowing about it?"

Morphey told the newspaper that he responded, "Yeah, I guess," adding that he always figured Peterson had killed his third wife, Kathleen Savio.

Sheesh, his stepbrother always figured Peterson killed his third wife? Holy cow, living with that kind of stuff and a stepbrother like Peterson, no wonder he felt suicidal.

How he managed to avoid Peterson faking his suicide I don't know, but he should consider himself lucky.

Now he's going public with it. Peterson says his stepbrother is hallucinating, but we know the blue drum is real. A neighbor saw them carry it out that night.

Will this be enough to put Peterson away for Stacy's murder? He hasn't even talked to a grand jury yet, he says. Maybe he is hallucinating. Wouldn't a grand jury have talked to him by now?

And more importantly, where did he last see the blue drum? Why isn't anyone asking him that?

rd

from www.foxnews.com (fair use)

Stepbrother Says He Thinks He Helped Drew Peterson Dispose of Wife's Body
Fox News
March 10, 2009

Drew Peterson's stepbrother fears that he had a hand in the murder of the former Illinois police sergeant's fourth wife, Stacy Peterson — telling a Chicago-area newspaper that he helped Drew Peterson dispose of a blue barrel that may have contained Stacy's remains.

(snip)

Thomas Morphey, the stepbrother, told the Herald News that he thinks Stacy, 23, was in the blue barrel that he helped remove from the Petersons' home in Bolingbrook, Ill., and put into a car.

Beforehand, Morphey told the Herald News, Peterson, 55, had come to his home to take him to a nearby store where Peterson supposedly had set up an interview for him. But instead, the two went to a park, where a conversation led him to believe Peterson was planning to murder Stacy's boyfriend, Morphey said.

(snip)

“We went to that park to discuss Stacy cheating on him, and he had to take care of the problem,” Morphey told the newspaper. "I didn’t think for a minute he was going to try to kill her.”

(snip)

Morphey told the Herald News that the night after meeting Peterson in the park, he met up with Peterson, who enlisted his help with the blue barrel.

Morphey was offered immunity by police to tell them what happened that night, but has yet to tell it to a grand jury, he said.

Peterson insists Morphey is lying.

"He’s hallucinating," he told the newspaper.

click to read rest
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,508386,00.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG -- this better be enough. There is no mistake here. The stepbrother must be scared to death but at least he is talking...

Quote:
Peterson says his stepbrother is hallucinating!!

Sure, He is hallucinating.

Glad I came to the forum today. This made my day.

Goz

Thanks for the update.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Drew wants control over 3rd Wife's Estate Reply with quote

Drew just never seems to shock me. He seems to be getting news coverage again. Now he wants control from Katherine's father and sister again of her estate. Can't wait till they make an arrest. The guy has got nerve.

Goz

Fair Use

Drew Peterson Fights for Control of Third Wife's Estate in Illinois Supreme Court
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Associated Press at Fox News

Snip

CHICAGO — The former Bolingbrook police sergeant suspected in the disappearance of his fourth wife is taking his fight to regain control of his third wife's estate to the Illinois Supreme Court.

The appeal filed Wednesday follows last month's appellate court ruling, which upheld a lower court's decision to take control of the estate of Kathleen Savio away from Drew Peterson and give it to Savio's father and sister.

Peterson's lawyer, Joel Brodsky, says he thinks the court will agree that the appellate court made errors in reaching its decision.

Comment: I tend to disagree w/ Drews lawyer on the decision. I think the estate will stay with the father and sister even though he has not been named a suspect----YET!

click link
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,508911,00.html

Snip
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 10 of 14

Jump to: