www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions in disappearance of Texas A&M coed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Questions in disappearance of Texas A&M coed Reply with quote

Police didn't want to do a search for missing 19 year old student Tynesha Stewart, but now are able to say they knew ex-boyfriend burned up the body.

Despite what police say, there will be scorched bones, but not something that could be searched for in landfills.

How dare you break up with me? or how dare you not go out with me? We saw same thing in Olamide Adeyooye's disappearance from Illinois State University.

The selfishness and callous disregard for life of a woman they wanted is staggering. That is not a new development. The lengths ex's go to to make a woman disappear are.

rd

from news.yahoo.com (fair use)
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070325/ap_on_re_us/student_slain;_ylt=AnpLCOhlRqPic1t11TZvr.Cs0NUE

Sheriff: Slain student burned on grill
By JOE STINEBAKER, Associated Press Writer
March 25, 2007

HOUSTON - A 19-year-old Texas A&M University student was killed by her ex-boyfriend, who then dismembered and burned her body on a patio grill, authorities said Saturday.

Investigators say Timothy Wayne Shepherd, 27, confessed Wednesday to strangling Tynesha Stewart because he was angry she had begun a new relationship. Shepherd, who is charged with murder, is being held on $250,000 bond.

"We have determined through this investigation that the defendant dismembered Tynesha Stewart and . . . he burned the body parts," Harris County Sheriff Tommy Thomas said. "There are no remaining body parts."

The announcement Saturday ended a debate in the Houston area about whether law-enforcement officials should launch a massive and expensive search of the area's overflowing landfills in hopes of finding Stewart's remains.

Officials first thought that the body had been disposed in a large commercial trash bin that had since been emptied.

Sheriff's investigators had decided against launching a costly and time-consuming search for Stewart's remains, angering her family and friends. Complaints from activists and lawmakers prompted Thomas to get emergency approval to spend up to $500,000 for a search.

Thomas said he knew, but could not disclose, that there were no body parts to find. He said investigators were unable to release that information to the public or to Stewart's family because of the investigation. Stewart's family has since been advised, and understands why there will be no search, Thomas said.

Stewart, a college freshman from Houston, was last seen with Shepherd on March 15 while she was home for spring break visiting her mother. Friends have said Stewart and Shepherd quit dating at the beginning of this school year.

Shepherd's attorney, Chip Lewis, has not returned calls for comment. Thomas said Stewart's family has asked for privacy and will not respond to calls from the media.

Authorities did not give any more details about how they believe the slaying occurred, but said nothing remains of Stewart. Although human remains generally require extremely high temperatures to destroy, he would not discuss how he believed the body could be burned to nothing.

Copyright © 2007 The Associated Press

end quote

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a jealous, disgusting pig RD. What a tragedy this young girl had to lose her life because he is such a slimbag. I'm so horrified. This is never gonna stop. It must have took forever to burn a body on a barbecue too.

I read some articles on the case and I read she was an honor student. Nobody deserves to take another's life especially in such a cowardly way. I hope they hang him by the -----!

It is so sad these men feel they can destroy another's life at their will. Daily these events take place as we see on our board. It is a terrible fact that now occurs everyday.

Gozgals
jane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's difficult to understand the thinking of these guys - they're not proving what wonderful
boyfriend/spouse material they are, that's for sure... More like, "yes, you were right to
dump me - let me make that perfectly clear..."
rd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jury selection has begun to try this creep. It is reported it may be difficult to convict him because he burnt her body and destroyed all DNA and ability to identify her.

Yeah, sounds like we ought to let this guy go.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,429746,00.html

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: