www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Noted coder Hans Reiser arrested for wife's disappearance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: They are ALL CREEPS the Silent Ex's Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates. You know I am following this case.

Yes, all of these son of a b's can have their parties.

IMO, I would like Hans give up the body of Nina so her family can know what happened to her. We all know he did away with her so it's time.

He is another silent EX of the many we have out there. Creep....Trying to use the kindest words possible as not to be thrown off the board. Would like to be a fly on the wall at the party myself.

You did forget Protected Mama's BOY* too like a few of the others on the board. Enabled, and mommy covering for him. Sounds so familiar!

Quote:
The fact that there are even discussions indicates he hid her body. Be hard to have any discussions if he didn't. Just tick them off just before sentencing. I don't think so.
Quote:

Good eve Rd
Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Hans Reiser leads Police to Nina's body Reply with quote

(fair use)
Hans Reiser leads police to his wife's body
By Kristin Bender and Harry Harris
Oakland Tribune
Article Created: 07/07/2008 06:37:07 PM PDT

Click photo to enlargeLaw enforcement officials emerge from the woods where they believe they have found the body of...«123»By Kristin Bender and Harry Harris

SNIP
OAKLAND — Handcuffed to his attorney, convicted murderer Hans Reiser led authorities Monday to the remains of his missing wife, Nina Reiser, whose body was buried in a 4-foot deep hole in the Oakland hills.

Reiser, 44, was convicted April 28 of first-degree murder in the slaying of his wife. Throughout the trial, the computer programmer proclaimed his innocence, but with his sentencing scheduled for Wednesday, Reiser's attorney, William Du Bois, said leading authorities to the body could bring some leniency for his client.

"His motivation for (taking authorities to the grave) was to put some resolution to the whole thing and improve his posture with the case and bring closure to the family," Du Bois said.

That could mean Reiser is allowed to plead to the lesser crime of second-degree murder, which carries a sentence of 15 years to life as opposed to 25 years to life for first-degree murder.

"He realized that to ever be paroled, he would have to acknowledge responsibility and show remorse," Du Bois said. Officials had been working with Reiser on the plan for at least two weeks, Du Bois said. Du Bois and Reiser met with prosecutor Paul Hora last Friday at Santa Rita Jail in Dublin to firm up plans.

SNIP

SNIP
The body was down a steep hillside in the 8200 block of Skyline Boulevard, which was a half-mile from where Hans Reiser was living with his mother, Beverly Palmer, when Nina Reiser was last seen alive Sept.
SNIP

Han's is such a pig but Thank-God he lead LE to Nina's body. Finally the family can move on. We all knew he did this crime and we can also have the closure of now knowing where Nina is.

I am stunned Han's gave up the body. I guess he wanted to make a better deal. I still can't get over this. Thank God Nina's name is also cleared. I really can't stand Han's mother for defending him. Please, please read this article since we can only snip in the details.

Nina can now rest in peace.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/argus/localnews/ci_9811812

Please click link for the important details of this case.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skyline was mentioned several times as an area being searched, only a half mile from his mother's house where she was last seen. A four foot hole on a steep hillside????

I have to think he dug the grave ahead of time. That is a huge amount of digging to do which he couldn't have started with the children there over the weekend, but had to be completed by the time the neighbor saw him hosing his car out not much later.

Clearly premeditated, in my opinion.

It was nonsense that he "accidentally" killed Nina with the children downstairs anyway. He had to have strangled her, and the timing with looming legal actions was such that it was premeditated, along with the grave.

Well, this is a new low for silent ex's.

May Nina now rest in peace. She deserved so much more in life than this.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Han's tries to delay sentencing......Update Reply with quote

It seems like Hans will play with the justice system as much as he can get away with. Read article for all information.

(fair use)
CBS 13
Aug 25, 2008 7:30 pm US/Pacific
Programmer's Sentencing For Murder Delayed

http://cbs13.com/local/hans.reiser.sentencing.2.803023.html

Snip
A day of legal wrangling Monday delayed the sentencing of Oakland computer programmer Hans Reiser, who was convicted in April of murdering his estranged wife.

During the three-hour hearing, most of which took place behind closed doors, Reiser said he wanted to dismiss his lawyer, a maneuver he has attempted before during the case.

Reiser's defense attorney William DuBois says his client later decided not to change lawyers.

Snip

Snip
Both sides declined to comment on the contents of the statement, which Goodman said would not be made public until after Reiser's sentencing, now scheduled for Friday morning.
Snip
rd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The final news in Nina's tragic disappearance. Silent ex Hans Reiser sentenced to 15 years to life as part of a sentencing deal which required him to show police where he hid Nina's body and a written confession of the details of her disappearance.

I'm sure that part of that looking for a place to bury her body was driving across the Bay bridges and looking for a time and place where he could drop her into the Bay strapped to his passenger car seat. He was still driving around aimlessly on the other side and down south at the end of a Bay bridge in Redwood City two weeks later.

I believe he also was trying to draw police away from where he had buried Nina to places he was driving around, like around the Bay, as a decoy to draw attention away from where he had buried her.

The police weren't fooled. They searched the hills close to his mother's home where he had buried Nina. They just didn't find her grave. But they found enough to convict him.

May justice be found for every missing woman.

Wired.com reports from Reiser's confession:

"I wish to humbly apologize to society for my crime," Reiser said in a statement before his sentence was pronounced. "Every human life is sacred. I took the life of a human being and I'm very sorry for that."

Hans Reiser killed his wife, Nina, at about 4:30 p.m. on Sept. 3, 2006, according to the belated confession Reiser wrote as part of his deal, said prosecutor Paul Hora after the sentencing. He first punched her in the mouth, cutting his hand, then strangled her to death.

He briefly stored the body in the bathroom, then moved it to his car, where it stayed for two days while he searched for a place to bury her.

click to read rest
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/08/hans-reiser-s-1.html
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another sad ending-

That man could have had the world- for himself and his family.

Now his children are orphans.

ls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: