www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casey Anthony arrested - **(child missing)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: More lies....... Reply with quote

This really isn't news to us following the case....

(fair news)
Boyfriend's Roommate: Caylee's Mom a Good Parent But Lies
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Fox news

SNIP
Casey Anthony seemed like a "great girl" and a good mother – but was also prone to lies – a friend of Anthony’s boyfriend told FOX News’ Greta Van Susteren.

The friend, Clint House, said he met Anthony in late May at a party and later got to know her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.
SNIP

SNIP
House was shocked when news broke that Caylee was missing and that her mother had been arrested, though he also said Anthony had lied to them by saying she worked for Universal Studios. He also grew skeptical of other things she had said, such as her plans to go back to school.
SNIP

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,403448,00.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: update, mom may be released Reply with quote

I can't believe they are going to release Casey on bail! I really wish they would charge her without a body. I believe with her borrowing a shovel days after her daughter went missing, the car smelling of a dead body and her not reporting Caylee missing, she killed the poor child.

This is such a sad story esp. with the mom lying about all the facts and not talking to LE straight. One of the theories LE has is that Caylee died by accident and Casey hid the crime and buried the body.

(fair use)
Caylee Anthony's Mom Close to Jail Release
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406301,00.html

SNIP
The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is close to being released from jail.

A bail bondsman expected to deliver the $500,000 needed to bail Casey Anthony out by dinnertime Tuesday, but a problem with paperwork has delayed the process, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Tony Padilla, who flew in to Orlando from California to free Anthony, said she probably won't see the light of day until Wednesday morning.

Click here for photos.

Click here for video.

Anthony remains a "person of interest" in the disappearance of her toddler daughter, who hasn't been seen for two months.

The 22-year-old mother described by friends and family as a habitual liar didn't report Caylee missing until about 30 days after she said she left her with a baby sitter who snatched her.

SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Casey posts bond will be released Reply with quote

(fair news)
Caylee Anthony's Mom Posts Bond, Expected to be Released From Jail Thursday
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406962,00.html

SNIP
The mother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony posted bond Wednesday afternoon and is expected to be released from jail Thursday, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

SNIP

This makes me real unhappy. Wish they could have held this woman till someone beat the truth out of her. I hope there is an arrest in the future.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Casye released today Reply with quote

Casey was released from jail today after bond was posted.

She left wearing an ankle monitor and will be watched closely.

She is a person of interest in this case.

I hope they arrest her soon and find baby Caylee.

Prayers for Caylee.

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Most recent link Reply with quote

It appears Casey never wanted Caylee and I think LE is slowly building a case against her. I wouldn't doubt if they are putting all the peices together as we type notes on the case and are planning to make an arrest. I am hoping. Casey is a pure nutcase. Below is the latest article to date on the case from Fox News.

(fair use)
Missing Florida Toddler Caylee's Mom Wanted to Give Her Up, New Documents Show
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Fox News/ Assoc. Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,410865,00.html

Snip
Four hundred pages of documents released by police in the case of a missing Orlando toddler reveal that her mother wanted to give her up for adoption before she was born, but her grandmother convinced her not to.

Among other new details disclosed in the documents, made public by Orange County authorities on Monday, are the following:

• Caylee Marie Anthony's mother, Casey Marie Anthony, released from jail last week on $500,000 bond, has been described by her mother Cindy Anthony as a sociopath.

• An unclothed doll belonging to Caylee, who was 2 when she vanished, and a washed dinnerware knife were among the items found in her mother's Pontiac Sunfire. A 'Dora the Explorer' backpack, a child's toothbrush, a black leather bag and a dark-colored belt were also discovered. The car driven by Casey Anthony had scratches on its trunk.

• A man identified as an ex-fiancé of Anthony's told detectives that she deleted hundreds of photographs of herself with Caylee from her Web pages on various social networking sites.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Confirm decomposing body in trunk Reply with quote

Maybe there will be an arrest soon since LE can confirm there was a body in the trunk that was decomposing. I think it's time we have to admit Caylee is dead and pray she rests in peace.

(fair use)
Report: Body Was Decomposing in Trunk of Car Driven by Missing Tot's Mom
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Fox News/Assoc. Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411942,00.html

Results taken from air samples reveal that a body was decomposing in the trunk of a car driven by the mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony, a local TV station reported.

Detectives with cadaver dogs said in July they detected the smell of human decomposition coming from the trunk of the Pontiac that the mother, Casey Anthony, was driving when police began investigating the dispappearance of her little girl, who was last seen more than two months ago.

The University of Tennessee "Body Farm" conducted the tests on the car's air samples Aug. 10, and on Wednesday their conclusion was released: a human corpse had been decomposing there, according to WESH-2 TV.

Back in July, Caylee's grandmother Cindy Anthony initially made a frantic 911 call to report that her daughter's car smelled like a dead body. She later said the scent just as easily could have been that of rotting pizza.
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Casey goes back to jail Reply with quote

I hope they keep her there till she tell them what happened to Caylee and confesses the truth this time. Even if it is only for check fraud, at least they can hold her.

(fair use)
Caylee's Mother Heads Back to Florida Jail
Friday, August 29, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html

The mother in the high-profile case of a missing Florida toddler is heading back to jail Friday night after police arrested her at her home.

Orange County Sheriff's Office said Friday evening that they had responded to the home of Casey Anthony and took her into custody, barely a week after California bondsmen paid her $500,000 bond and sprung her from jail in the hopes that she would assist in finding her daughter, Caylee.

She had been confined to her Orlando home and wearing an electronic monitor. The bondsmen said in recent days that they were considering whether to revoke the bond and get their money back, but that speculation abruptly ended earlier Friday.

Instead, police said the arrest Friday night was related to new charges of check fraud that apparently predated the Caylee investigation and had nothing to do with her disappearance.

and she now is being held on a $3,000 bond stemming from the new charges, police said. It isn't clear how long she will be held on the new charges.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Bond withdrawn Reply with quote

Very interesting he withdrew the bond after the check fraud charges and the DNA evidence was gathered. Wonder what they found that made him withdraw the bond aside from the fact that Casey has not talked? I guess Casey will stay in jail.

(Fair use)
Caylee's Mother Casey Anthony Back in Jail, Bond Withdrawn
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Fox News and Associated Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,413801,00.html
Click link for article

SNIP
Meanwhile California bail bondsman Tony Padilla, who put up the $500,000 bond to spring her from jail a little more than a week ago, said he had withdrawn the bond. He told FOXNews.com that the decision was made after days of back-and-forth.

"The new charges, increased security concerns and some of the new DNA evidence that’s come in put the bond at risk," Padilla said in a telephone interview. He declined to say what DNA evidence led to the decision to withdraw the bond.

SNIP

SNIP
Preliminary test results from a lab at the University of Tennessee indicated that there had been a body decomposing in the trunk of Anthony's car. And early DNA analysis from the FBI showed a possible match between Caylee and hair and a stain found in the Pontiac Sunfire's trunk, according to local media reports citing sources close to the investigation.
SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Time runs out on Casey to make a deal Reply with quote

Casey should have given up the whereabouts of Caylee long ago. I hope they do have enough evidence to convict this liar. I am praying that if Caylee is dead (which I'm sure she is) that she rests in
peace. Poor innocent child..

Goz

(fair use)
Time Runs Out on Deal for Missing Orlando Tot's Mother, Police Say No More Charges Yet
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
FOX News' Catherine Donaldson-Evans and The Associated Press contributed to this report

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414844,00.html

SNIP
Time ran out Tuesday for a missing Florida toddler's mother to strike a deal in the criminal case against her, but it still isn't clear whether she'll be charged in the disappearance of her daughter, whom police say likely is dead.

Casey Anthony, 22, had until 9 a.m. Tuesday to tell investigators what she knows about little Caylee's disappearance in exchange for limited immunity. Anthony did not meet the deadline.

The withdrawal of the offer came after Orange County police said Caylee, who was 2 when she disappeared in June, probably isn't alive.

But without a body or sufficient hard evidence, filing charges in Caylee's apparent death has proven difficult, police told FOXNews.com.
SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Chloroform found in car Reply with quote

OMG I can't believe what they found in the car--Chloroform!! I hope now they can arrest Casey. This poor child must have suffered. I never can understand why a parent would kill a child...

(fair use)
Chloroform Reportedly Found in Car of Missing Florida Tot Caylee Anthony's Mom
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Fox News/Associated Press

"Significant levels" of chloroform were found in the car used by missing tot Caylee Anthony's mom Casey, MyFOXOrlando.com reported Wednesday, citing sources close to the investigation.

The significance of the find to the Caylee case is not clear, but sources said one of the computers taken from the Anthony home showed someone was searching for information on chloroform and how to use it, the TV station reported.

Chloroform, a solvent, once was used as an anesthetic, because inhaling the vapors depresses the central nervous system, though inhaling too much can be fatal.

Click Link for story
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,416281,00.html
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Casey may leave jail Again Reply with quote

I can't believe someone posted bail for this fruitcase. She is like a door, in and out of jail. I just want her to admit what she did to Caylee.

Fair Use
Caylee's mom could leave jail soon, police say
Sept. 5, 2008
CNN News

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/04/fla.missing.girl/index.html

Snip
A Florida woman suspected in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter is likely to leave jail Friday after somebody posted $500,000 bond, police said.

Casey Anthony could be released from jail mid-morning Friday, according to a news release from the Orange County Corrections Department.

"I have verified that the jail is now in possession of paperwork provided by the Clerk of the Court that will satisfy the $500,000 bail on the child neglect charge. Bail has already been satisfied on the other 11 charges," the release said.

The release did not say who posted the bail.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Police Remove Gun From Caylee's Grandfather's Car Reply with quote

This case goes on and on. Now they discovered a gun in Caseys father car. Wonder what this is all about and if Casey is going to jail

BUT--- Where is Caylee is the question?

(fair use)
Police Remove Gun From Caylee's Grandfather's Car
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Fox News/ Associated Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418161,00.html

Snip
A handgun was removed from the trunk of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony's grandfather's car, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Acting on a tip, police took the gun late Friday night from George Anthony's car — parked in his driveway — and brought it to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

It was not immediately clear what the significance the find will mean — if any — in the missing 3-year-old's case.

The gun could've had Casey Anthony back in jail, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Lie Detector Tests Reply with quote

Hum, another silent whole Family! They have all decided against taking a lie detector test. Wonder why? This can't be good for them from LE's point of view.

In the past, they did say they all would take the test......Don't they always?

(fair use)
Caylee's Family Refused Offer to Take Lie Detector Test
Friday, September 12, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,421561,00.html

Snip
The FBI and police offered the family of a missing Florida toddler the chance to take a lie detector test, but they refused, according to FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando.

Casey Anthony, the mother of little Caylee, as well as her parents and brother were all given the opportunity to undergo a polygraph, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told the station.

Snip
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: Dead Squirrel Reply with quote

Caylee's mom, Casey is now saying the smell and strong odor of a dead body in her car was that of a dead squirrel.

When will this woman ever tell the truth and come clean for everyone's sake and to give her daughter some diginity at death even if it was at her hands? I guess this will go on forever or until Caylee is found, (IF).

Bring Caylee home

Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Witness list released/update Reply with quote

Will they ever make an arrest and put Casey back in jail? I am sitting here waiting for that to occur. Will Caylee's body ever be found or will this turn into a cold case? This has been dragging for quite some time now and I think they have enough clues pointing toward the mom, Casey, to make an arrest. The witness list appears to be rather long too.
We can always charge her without a body as it has been done in a few cases as of late, for example, Han's case.

(fair use)
WESH2.com
Orlando News
Witness List Released In Casey Anthony Case
Sheriff's Officials Decide Anthonys Should Hold Vigils Inside

POSTED: 12:48 pm EDT September 29, 2008
UPDATED: 6:44 pm EDT September 29, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17581962/detail.html

SNIP
The state also released a list of witnesses who may be called to the stand if Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, is charged.

There are 85 names on the witness list including Anthony's own family and Zenaida Gonzalez -- the woman who said Casey and the Anthonys ruined her life by naming her as the baby sitter who disappeared with Caylee.

The questions persist about if Casey Anthony will be charged in connection with Caylee's disappearance.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary gave a detailed response on Monday.

Before and after a meeting with her home confinement manager, Casey Anthony again would not answer questions about her daughter Caylee's whereabouts.

"It makes me mad God would put children in the hands if people like that," one parent said.

"It's a very sensitive case and it always is tough and if you end up going down that path of working a homicide case without a body, it’s even tougher," Beary said.

Beary said this is one of the most difficult cases he's faced in his 16 years as sheriff. He said his team wants to get it right the first time.

SNIP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: