www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New DNA Evidence Clears Ramsey Family in JonBenet Death
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So true Skipper on the Burke theory. I read all you said and have read it all before so I am familiar with all the facts you stated. I at one time thought they were protecting Burke which was the wrong thing to do.

What made me believe (as I flip-flop) again on Burke (and it keeps happenning in this case) is that he was so young I think he would not have been able to cope and may have spilled the beans, as they say. He might have not been able to handle such a deed and let it out at some point in time.

He is a good suspect though.

The 911 call has always confused me though. Yet, the parents may have wanted to get him back to bed quick and he might have just woke up and they had to begin the staging part of the murder. One never knows.

Did u ever read Steve Thomas's book? If you have time, do so. It answers many questions esp. on how Boulder screwed up and didn't do their job.

L. Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: John Mark Karr (Nutjob) Speaks out on Ramsey Clearing Reply with quote

Of course, this really doesn't make a difference but this guy will never stop getting his 15 minutes worth of fame and since Lacy screwed up with Karr I figured we might as well read his take. He is a fruitcake so it makes for fun reading. I would like to know what he has to say.

Transcript from Greta

(fair news)
Former Suspect John Mark Karr on the Ramsey Clearing
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,379682,00.html

click link for whole transcript

SNIP
This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," July 9, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Now, the last time the JonBenet Ramsey case shocked the headlines, it was thanks to John Mark Karr. Now, John Mark Karr was arrested in August of 2006 in Thailand after confessing to JonBenet's murder, and this was amid a spectacular media frenzy, including TV cameras on board his flight to the United States. The Boulder DA had flown John Mark Karr back to the U.S. and Karr was eventually released after his DNA did not match DNA found at the crime scene. John Mark Karr joins us live.

Nice to see you, John Mark.

JOHN MARK KARR, FORMER SUSPECT IN JONBENET RAMSEY MURDER: Nice to see you, Greta. Thanks for having me.

VAN SUSTEREN: So what do you think about today's announcement that -- a formal letter to John Ramsey that his family has been cleared?

KARR: Very pleased. I think that it should have been something that should have been done almost 12 years ago, and certainly two years ago, when I was arrested. But I'm extremely pleased that someone like District Attorney Lacy would acknowledge once and for all that this family and any members of this family is not responsible for their daughter's death, and their sister's death. It's just this should have happened a long time ago. I'm very pleased with that. It's a wonderful day that we can acknowledge that this family is innocent. They're wonderful people and they should never have suffered like they did.

SNIP

This is just the start so make sure to read the whole transcript.

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Greta losing it or something? Sheesh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: