www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Casey Anthony arrested - **(child missing)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Casey Anthony arrested - **(child missing) Reply with quote

This child is still missing- ALERT! If anyone has any information please dial the number on the bottom of the article and alert LE. I have a feeling the mom hurt the child since the toddler has been gone since June and no report was ever made till the grandparent's just filed one.

(fair use)
Mother Arrested in Toddler's Disappearance Last Month
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Fox News/Assoc. Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,384963,00.html
Note: See photo of child

SNIP/Edit
ORLANDO, Fla. — A Florida mother was arrested in connection with the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, who has been missing since June 9.

She was charged with child neglect and providing false information to law enforcement.

Anthony claimed she dropped off her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, at a friend's house but has since lost contact with the friend.

It was not clear why Anthony never reported the child missing. The girl's grandparents decided to file the report on Tuesday after learning that Anthony's car had been towed from a location that was nowhere near where she claimed to be staying.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is asking anyone who has seen Caylee to call the crime line at 1-800-423-TIPS.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Search for missing toddler Reply with quote

I really pray they find this toddler alive but I don't think this will happen as sad as this sounds. She has been missing too long and her mother did not file a report on her. Prayers for this little girl and her safe return.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,385821,00.html

(fair use)
Detectives Dig Through Backyard of Missing Florida Toddler's Grandparents for Clues
Friday, July 18, 2008
Fox News

any information call
The Orange County Sheriff's Office is asking anyone who has seen Caylee to call the crime line at 1-800-423-TIPS

SNIP
Detectives spent Friday digging through the backyard of the grandparents of a Florida toddler who's been missing more than a month.

Orange County Sheriff's authorities combed the Orlando yard of 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents Cindy and George Anthony in the hopes of finding clues in the child's disappearance.

Cadaver dogs were at the scene, and several items were removed from the home, which became the focus of the investigation after a neighbor said the child's mother, Casey Marie Anthony, had borrowed a shovel about a month ago. That shovel has reportedly been taken by police as evidence.

Click here for photos.

Casey Anthony, 22, has been in custody since Wednesday, when she finally reported the child missing. The little girl lived in the house with her mother and grandparents until June 9, when Casey said she disappeared.

SNIP
jane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Goz - it doesn't look hopeful for the little girl. The child's mom had an odd, kind of a glassy-eyed look when she was taken into custody (I saw this on the Nancy Grace show).
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:50 am    Post subject: Mothers Aquaintances Questioned about Girls Disappearance Reply with quote

(fair use)
Police Question Acquaintances of Mother for Clues in Girl's Disappearance
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Fox News/Associated Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,386821,00.html

SNIP
Police in Orlando, Fla., are interviewing dozens of acquaintances of Casey Marie Anthony whose two-year-old daughter, Caylee, has been missing for more than a month.

"We believe Casey knows where the girl is because everything she’s told us so far has turned out to be lies," Orlando sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla told FOXNews.com on Sunday.

"We're making phone calls to anyone who has had contact with her to see if she's said something," Padilla said.

• Click here to view photos.

On Saturday, the mother's attorney suggested his client's toddler daughter, Caylee might have been taken out of state — possibly to Miami; Charlotte, N.C.; or even New York City, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Baez did not explain why he believes the child might be outside the area where she lived. He said the investigation into Caylee's disappearance has been hindered by her 22-year-old mother's imprisonment.

"I think her detention is actually hampering the search," Baez told MyFOXOrlando.com. "It's just counterproductive."

SNIP

This little girl is so cute and this story is so sad. I really hope the mother did take her out of state and she is alive. That would be a wonderful outcome.
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Jane Reply with quote

Jane States:

Quote:
I agree, Goz - it doesn't look hopeful for the little girl. The child's mom had an odd, kind of a glassy-eyed look when she was taken into custody (I saw this on the Nancy Grace show).

It is a shame what parents do to their children Jane. I am really scared for this little angel. She deserves a long life. Hopefully, with the last link I posted, maybe there is hope she is out of state as not to be a bother to the mother. We can see she was as she did not even file a missing person's report......

Probably glassy-eyed as a stoner, (Just MO).

have a good day
Goz
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Grandma Defends Daughter Reply with quote

We don't know if the daughter is guilty yet but should be of abuse and not filing a Police Report but here we have another parent defending her. Some of these adult children are so lucky they have parents that seem to enable them or I would say they are not lucky....

I still don't think the child is alive but there is always hope for a good outcome but she has just been missing way too long and the mother didn't even seem to CARE!!!

(fair use)
Grandma Defends Daughter, Asks Public for Help Finding Missing Toddler
Monday, July 21, 2008
Fox News/Assoc. Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387283,00.html

SNIP
The mother of a woman arrested weeks after her toddler disappeared said her daughter Casey "has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story," as she begged the public to help find missing Caylee Marie Anthony, 2.

"Casey has been trying to tell the police in her own way what she can tell them and the only unfortunate thing is, you know, they want a clear picture," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, told FOX News. "There's no clear picture. Casey has her reasons why she just can't blurt out the whole story, so she's been honest with them for what she can be honest with."

Earlier, Cindy Anthony had told NBC's "Today" Show Monday that Casey Anthony knows who has the toddler and should be released from jail so she can assist with the search. Meanwhile, volunteers in the Orlando, Fla., are planned to canvas neighborhoods, distributing 50,000 fliers, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

SNIP

SNIP
We believe Casey knows where the girl is because everything she’s told us so far has turned out to be lies," Orlando sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla told FOXNews.com on Sunday. "We're making phone calls to anyone who has had contact with her to see if she's said something."

A $5,000 reward has also been offered by the Never Lose Hope Foundation to find Caylee.
SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Mom named "Person of Interest" Reply with quote

I felt the mom would be named a POI at anytime and it has happened. I feel she has murdered her child and I hope they can find a body soon. This whole case makes me very sad. I'm glad the bond is set very high. LE is starting to look at this case as a murder too.

Goz

(fair use)
Judge Sets Bond at $500G for Mother of Missing Florida Tot, Police Name Her 'Person of Interest'
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Fox News/ Associated Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,388202,00.html

SNIP
A judge set bond at half a million dollars for the mother of a missing Orlando 2-year-old Tuesday after detectives testified that she is a "person of interest" in the little girl's disappearance.

Casey Marie Anthony, 22, has been jailed since last week and was hoping to win release at a bond hearing in Orange County, Fla. The whopping $500,000 she needs to post will make it difficult for Anthony to get her wish.

Prosecutors said the case is beginning to look like a homicide.

SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Tip - Caylee may be in Atlanta Reply with quote

Sadly, I still think the child Caylee is not alive and the tip has come from her mother's lawyer. I do hope the tip has some merit though and we find this child. I feel the mother has harmed Caylee and she may not be with us anymore though. The mother obviously never cared about her child anyway to not report her missing for a long time.

Goz

(fair use)
Could Missing Florida Tot Caylee Be in Atlanta?
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Fox News/Associated Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389246,00.html

SNIP
The lawyer for Casey Anthony, mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, disclosed late Tuesday that the family had received a credible tip that a small child matching Caylee's description was seen boarding a flight to Atlanta at Orlando International Airport.

The tip was even more credible because the person reported that the little girl pronounced her last name the same way Caylee's grandparents say she does, attorney Jose Baez told FOX News.

The child's grandmother Cindy Anthony confirmed that the lead surfaced late Tuesday. She said the tip was from a woman who lives in Orlando and was left on her voicemail. Cindy Anthony said she called the woman back and they talked.

The caller claimed to have seen Caylee board the flight with an older woman. When she talked to the woman and child, the youngster apparently said her name was Caylee "Antony," pronouncing it without the "h" the way Cindy Anthony says her granddaughter does. When asked her age, the little girl said she was 3; Caylee is almost 3 years old.

SNIP

SNIP
A local foundation and business owner were offering a new reward of a combined $125,000 for any information about Caylee's disappearance or whereabouts, MyFOX Orlando reported. The reward will be in effect for at least the next three months.

Orange County sheriff's detectives say they have few new leads. Authorities are looking into the family's claims that Casey Anthony received a mysterious call from her daughter last Tuesday.
SNIP
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

(fair use)
Grandmother of Missing Caylee Anthony Disputes Decomposition Claims
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Fox News/Assoc. Press

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,389642,00.html

SNIP
At Casey Anthony's bond hearing Tuesday, Det. Yuri Melich testified that the odor of "decomposition" was detected in the trunk of a vehicle used by the young mother.

"The smell I smelled was that of decomposition," Melich told the judge. He also testified that strands of hair similar to those of the young girl, as well as dirt, were found in the trunk.

Cindy Anthony disputed the decomposition testimony Wednesday after her daughter's lawyer revealed the family had received a tip that a child matching Caylee's description had been seen at the Orlando International Airport boarding a flight to Atlanta.
jane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the tipster is making up the story about the little girl boarding the flight, I wish she would be prosecuted. I'm sure most people see cute little kids who look similar to other cute little kids every time they fly anywhere, but to state they had the same name, if not true... I know the police don't have time to prosecute phony tipsters, but this really ticks me off.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the tipster is making the story up (which he/she may be doing) I think they should be proscuted to the highest extent. This is a sick game if that is the case.

We also have to note the information came from the mother's Lawyer and that tells me enough already.

If LE does believe the tipster,much manpower is wasted and the investigation takes a wrong turn.

Still going with the mom espically after the latest link and grandma's story..

This is a very sad case that I don't see a happy outcome from.

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Goz - I thought the tip had been called in to the police. Well, if the grandmother is up to tricks to protect her daughter... I guess all I can say is, too bad little Caylee wasn't put up for adoption rather than having been (partly) raised in that family.
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking later to see if it actually went to LE (the tip). I'm sure it did, but I don' t trust either the mom or grandmother at this point. I was stating that they smelled decompositition in the mom's car but the grandma denied that too. That makes me feel the grandma is making up stories too. One knows what that would smell like.

I'm sure LE has the tip. I couldn't find it in the last article and will look later.
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't find in the articles that the actual tip was reported to LE, just the attorney. It had to be though Jane. The mother is a known liar it reads though and her mom seems to be the same way.

I feel so sorry for this little girl, the life she must have lead. You are correct, she should have been adopted.

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goz - just saw on Nancy Grace - Casey caught on audio and video talking via jailhouse phone to her mom and to someone called Christine or Christina. Casey was swearing like a sailor, only interested in getting the telephone number of her boyfriend, Tony. Angry to be in jail, angry that her mom and Christine only wanted to talk about little missing Caylee. Cindi and Christine break down wanting to discuss Caylee and Casey only gets ticked that they won't give her the phone number of the precious Tony.

This Casey is a piece of work and Tony would be wise to stay as far away from her as possible.

Probably a case where a kid's mom wants a boyfriend who's not interested in being a stepdad (a la the real life-felon portrayed by Farah Fawcett in 'Small Sacrifices' or Susan Smith).

Poor little Caylee - any halfway normal woman would be thrilled to care for a child like that. Heartbreaking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: