www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the show on tape and am yet to watch it and I feel the frustrating mounting now that I have read your review RD. This is very sad.

We have not come very far in this investigation at all.

I am thankful we have you and a great bunch of people who do care about the truth and a proper investigation.

Always
Goz

Jane says and I agree

Quote:
It's extremely frustrating, rd.
Sparta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the show tonight, it was reported that there was NO DNA in Jennifer's car except for Jennifer's, no prints, no blood, no DNA, no nothing. you were right about that rd, correctly pointing out that the brief comment in that article mentioning the police collecting DNA from the suspect should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm surprised because her parents are so intent on getting all the untested DNA samples up to date, their comments definitely pointed to signs of there being some kind of DNA.

I don't see any reason why they would still be holding that information back so there must not be anything identifiable in the car.

Nothing really new unfortunately except it's always nice to have Jennifer's case out in the public with a wide audience. And there are some great shots of the places involved, her home, the complex, her parking spot, where her car was found.

Also there was one new piece of info. A DVD player was in her car, nothing relevant though. It was pretty clear this wasn't a robbery and whoever it was was after Jennifer. Why was there a DVD player in he car though? The only thing I can think of that would make the DVD player important was if she was taking it somewhere to be fixed....the people there or in the strip mall or wherever she took or bought it, maybe one of them could be the suspect. Maybe a security guard working nearby...

Didn't the authorities search her computer? It's very possible when looking for a place to drop off the phone, she searched online for the nearest location.

It's too bad they didn't show the picture of the guy's face. Pretty clear his face is revealed (although still hard to identify the person) in my opinion. UCFAlum2002, does Jennifer's parents know his face is visible, that he's looking back towards her car?

If they believe it's a construction worker, why didn't they canvass the construction crew working in the Mosaic shortly after JK's disappearance? What, did they all bolt as soon as cops were around? The condos weren't completed at the time were they? And if a few of the workers all of a sudden disappeared, then surely some of the others would be able to give a name and description of these people? Then again, they may not want to give up names. It seems like an awful lot of people that would have to stay quiet though. That is IF the authorities are intent on pursuing the construction worker theory. it is probably much too late now but should've been possible early on in the investigation.
laskipper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, that the program was just a re-hash of what was printed early on.

The statistic that caught my attention- and I believe it could be wrong - they stated that there were somewhere around 500 units (Mosiac) at the time Jennifer went missing -and that approximately (half)-240, give or take a few, were available for the construction workers to live in- use - while at the job site.

IOW- there were construction workers living on site at that time. Some of
them illegals? Actually, if they needed housing, probably most of them were illegals.

I recall, that when I was looking at the units that were sold at the time
Jennifer was taken, (in the online records- real estate) there were far
fewer units available and/or sold.

Second, and maybe more importantly, how is it that a developer would allow a crew to live on site? That is strange.

I've read about companies that put up temporary cabins or shack-type
quarters or even bring trailers onto the premises in order to house workers but living in the units? That is off the hook.

If true, and it would be true if they made it a part of the program, then I
can see as to how the developer/contractor would want the info about the
workers to be kept quiet. At least when there was an chance to question those present at the time of the crime.

So I can see why the cops think it's an illegal construction worker. Crime
of opportunity.

AS to the guard uniform/outfit- I can see why they would dismiss that-
goes against their theory.
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Sparta and laskipper. Details of the situation with construction workers at Jennifer's condo complex at the time and what was determined afterward would show you are right.

Transparency would uncover this coverup of an investigation that a family and loved ones were counting on.

As it stands now, the Orlando Police will wait forever for someone to tell them who the 5'4" construction worker was.

rd
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From www.findjenniferkesse.com

Family Letter, July 2008 -

As we approach the 2 1/2 year mark since Jennifer was abducted January 24,2006, we, her family, would like to again thank all of those who support Jennifer in our efforts to find her. We remain strong, focused and working hard to find Jennifer as well as multi Law Enforcement Agencies working Jennifer’s case. Leads continue to come in and with the recent CBS 48 Hours special on Jennifer, 7/2/08, the tips have once again increased dramatically, for which we are greatly thankful. All involved still have great hope that Jennifer’s abduction will be solved. This is NOT a Cold Case! We continue to ask that if you know any information or anyone who does, that they reach out to whomever they feel comfortable with in giving that information to, be it police, Crimeline (there are still rewards for Jennifer and the Suspect), a lawyer, clergy, or media outlet. They will get the information to the right people for follow up. To this day nothing has been found or used of Jennifer’s and that fact gives us a continued source of hope and energy in the fight to find her.

As we have stated in the past, we will not go away, we will not stop the awareness needed to find Jennifer and bring her home where she belongs and we will not be intimidated or discouraged as time passes. Are we desperate? Yes, the time Jennifer has been Missing is simply too long. People must remember that there is an ABDUCTOR still loose and must be found and brought to justice. If we can identify the Suspect who last drove Jennifer’s car and walked away, we will find Jennifer! Imagine for 1 second 2 people falling off the face of the earth and no one knows where they are? Just not possible. The clues are there for us to find and put together, there is at least one person and most likely more that know what has happened to Jennifer – they need to speak up, step forward and lead us to our daughter - NOW.

July 1, 2008, the Jennifer Kesse-Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act took effect. The new law greatly enhances who can report a Missing Person, what information must be taken and put into local and state databases quickly and efficiently and collect DNA if after 90 days the person has not been located. Thanks to the many people who worked so hard to make the law a reality.

Ordinary people can make a difference in their communities and they must also take back their communities from the lawless criminals, those who do not respect our laws which make us the greatest country in the world. Not until we, as a community, stand up and say enough is enough will we make our communities safer. Take stock in your community and be its’ eyes and ears. Police cannot do it alone. They are there to support you, you must take the actions needed to fight crime, if not, there will be no one to blame but ourselves for letting a small percentage of our population ruin our neighborhoods and freedoms we so greatly enjoy. Be the Solution! Rise to the occasion and make a difference today. You see a crime call police. You know of a crime, call police, for you may be the next victim!

We hope that you all continue to pass on Jennifer’s information to everyone you know and ask them to pass it on also. Together we will find our missing loved ones – together we will bring them all home and together we will make our city, county, state and nation even a better place to live.

May Good win over evil,
Kesse family and friends
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not until we, as a community, stand up and say enough is enough will we make our communities safer.

Thanks for the update, UCF. So well said by the Kesses.

My heart goes out to them. I am thankful quite a bit more awareness was raised of Jennifer Kesse's and Tara Grinstead's disappearances by the 48 Hours show on CBS.

rd
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's 2 1/2 years- wow- still praying for answers
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7220789&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

OPD Assigns Detective Fulltime To Keese Case

Last Edited: Saturday, 16 Aug 2008, 12:18 AM EDT
Created: Saturday, 16 Aug 2008, 12:18 AM EDT

By Keith Landry
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It’s been two and one half years since she vanished, and you'll still find Jennifer Kesse missing person posters all across Central Florida.

Now, Orlando Police hope going back to basics will help them finally find her.

Orlando Police say more than 950 leads have poured in since Jennifer Kesse vanished in January of 2006. Investigators entered all those tips into an FDLE database, and now one detective will work the case full time. He will comb through those leads to see if police missed any clues in the case.

Bill Gilmour is Jennifer's uncle. He believes the new search for clues could break new ground.

“The technology is going to allow them to really refocus back on the many, many leads they received over the last couple of years,” Gilmour said. “And be able to zero in on things that are going to be very meaningful.”

Kesse vanished January 24th, 2006 from the Mosaic at Millenia condos. Police found her car at an apartment complex one mile away. Investigators released a surveillance image of a person of interest who parked Kesse's car at the apartment complex pool and then walked away. They have never identified that person.

Police said a recent network television special on the Kesse case generated dozens of new leads. Now one detective will work full time to follow up on them and to revisit old ones.

Drew Kesse, Jennifer's father, said he met with Orlando police leaders Monday, and the detective will work the case for the foreseeable future. The Kesse family hopes the new effort will finally answer the question Where is Jennifer?

Gilmour believes the answers are out there.

“Somebody out there knows something, and we've known that from day one,” he said. “It's just what's it going to take for that person or persons to finally come forward and say what they know.”

Crime Line is offering a fifteen thousand dollar reward in this case. Kesse's family will give ten thousand dollars to anyone who can identify that mysterious person of interest, who police have not been able to identify.
rd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really good news, UCF. I know I sound like a broken record, but one of those 950 called in leads is from me reporting the holster, shoulder patch, and his face I found in these pictures and that they were posted here where they could take a look at them.

If the police ever looked at them, it didn't raise enough curiosity to ask me one question about them. In real life, that normally means none of them took a look at them.

Hopefully the rewards will motivate someone to try to identify this person. I know it won't be me because I've done what I can with the pictures, but hopefully will provide clues for others to be able to do so. Goodness knows if the public knew as much about what I've posted here as the idiotic stuff the Orlando paper publishes from what the police say, they could make up their own mind and ask intelligent questions.

Again, just as the police haven't responded, neither has the Orlando paper.

Just an incurious group down there in Orlando, apparently.

I don't know when the dedicated detective gets to lead # x out of 950 that's mine, but I'm ready to go down and talk to him. I'll also get a surveillance camera like the one at HOTG if I can ever find out which one it was and what it's settings were and do tests to see what the heck we can expect with a person wearing different color clothes, carrying different things, etc.

The police saying don't worry about the clothes, our uniforms are showing up light and it's kind of puzzling, let's just figure out if that's a do rag on this 5'4" gang banger construction worker pretty much sums up why we are in the same place we were on day one.

rd

Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect

Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi rd,

I'm thinking that the full-time dedicated detective is going back to day one and starting out fresh- rethinking the height, the clothes, etc etc. I think all perceptions are being thrown out the window and now going back to basics.
Sparta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's great news about the detective being assigned full-time to JK's case. I hope it's someone who wasn't involved the first go around and will offer a fresh set of eyes, unbiased. Hope he gets around to rd's tips and eventually this website...
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Jennifer Kesse, Missing 2 years 9 months Reply with quote

From http://www.findjenniferkesse.com

Family Letter, September 2008 -

As we approach the 2 3/4 year mark since Jennifer was abducted January 24,2006, we, her family, would like to again thank all of those who support Jennifer in our efforts to find her. We remain strong, focused and working hard to find Jennifer as well as multi Law Enforcement Agencies working Jennifer’s case. Leads continue to come in and with the recent CBS 48 Hours special on Jennifer, 7/2/08, the tips have once again increased dramatically, for which we are greatly thankful. All involved still have great hope that Jennifer’s abduction will be solved. This is NOT a Cold Case! We continue to ask that if you know any information or anyone who does, that they reach out to whomever they feel comfortable with in giving that information to, be it police, Crimeline (there are still rewards for Jennifer and the Suspect), a lawyer, clergy, or media outlet. They will get the information to the right people for follow up. To this day nothing has been found or used of Jennifer’s and that fact gives us a continued source of hope and energy in the fight to find her.

As we have stated in the past, we will not go away, we will not stop the awareness needed to find Jennifer and bring her home where she belongs and we will not be intimidated or discouraged as time passes. Are we desperate? Yes, the time Jennifer has been Missing is simply too long. People must remember that there is an ABDUCTOR still loose and must be found and brought to justice. If we can identify the Suspect who last drove Jennifer’s car and walked away, we will find Jennifer! Imagine for 1 second 2 people falling off the face of the earth and no one knows where they are? Just not possible. The clues are there for us to find and put together, there is at least one person and most likely more that know what has happened to Jennifer – they need to speak up, step forward and lead us to our daughter - NOW.

July 1, 2008, the Jennifer Kesse-Tiffany Sessions Missing Persons Act took effect. The new law greatly enhances who can report a Missing Person, what information must be taken and put into local and state databases quickly and efficiently and collect DNA if after 90 days the person has not been located. Thanks to the many people who worked so hard to make the law a reality.

Ordinary people can make a difference in their communities and they must also take back their communities from the lawless criminals, those who do not respect our laws which make us the greatest country in the world. Not until we, as a community, stand up and say enough is enough will we make our communities safer. Take stock in your community and be its’ eyes and ears. Police cannot do it alone. They are there to support you, you must take the actions needed to fight crime, if not, there will be no one to blame but ourselves for letting a small percentage of our population ruin our neighborhoods and freedoms we so greatly enjoy. Be the Solution! Rise to the occasion and make a difference today. You see a crime call police. You know of a crime, call police, for you may be the next victim!

We hope that you all continue to pass on Jennifer’s information to everyone you know and ask them to pass it on also. Together we will find our missing loved ones – together we will bring them all home and together we will make our city, county, state and nation even a better place to live.

May Good win over evil,
Kesse family and friends

THE DAILY MOTIVATOR

September 12, 2008

Purposeful determination

What is the difference between desperation and determination? The
difference comes from having a positive, meaningful direction.
The energy of desperation is wasted on self-pity and negativity. That
can lead to destructive behavior, which only makes the sense of
desperation worse.
Yet by choosing a positive orientation, you can always transform the
self-defeating energy of your desperation into solid, potent
determination. By applying that energy toward a positive purpose, you
can make great and valuable improvements in your world.
If you become dismayed, discouraged or even desperate, recognize that
there's a positive opportunity. For it signals that you are ready and
willing to be genuinely determined.
And when determination fuels your actions, those actions bring real
results. Persistence, effectiveness and power flow naturally and solidly
from purposeful determination.
Just one step away from desperation is the energy of determination. Take
that step, and put all that energy to good use.

Ralph Marston - Please visit Ralph Marston's site - http://GreatDay.com
Sparta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EquuSearch will be coming to Florida to assist in the search for Jennifer Kesse and Caylee Anthony.

Good to hear!

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/10/11/equusearch_returns_to_look_for_caylee_jennifer_kesse.html
rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something fell through, Sparta. Maybe it's something about Caylee, maybe some donations that didn't come through, but Texas Equusearch has called it off. No mention of Jennifer in their considerations.

Well, in times like these it can't be surprising. I can't imagine the number of people with good intentions who have been financially devastated. The founder of Equusearch sounded weary. So are we all of innocent people disappearing.

rd

from www.foxnews.com (fair use)

Tough Economy May Force Texas Equusearch to End Hunt for Caylee
Fox News
October 13, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,436881,00.html
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wesh.com/news/17690233/detail.html

Also, TES WILL be back in Orlando Nov 8th to search for both Jenn and Caylee.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 18 of 37

Jump to: