www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, UCF, no, although I wouldn't rule him out based on the picture. However, he would have been 17 when Jennifer disappeared and that's just totally unreasonable. I'll bet he even has attendance records at a high school for that day.

But he is scum of the lowest form, to be sure, and if they ever let him out they are making a mistake. His aunt is as crazy as he is. Said he shouldn't even be mentioned, it'll ruin his career, he's worked so hard in college, yada yada. He's 19 years old, idiot, how much college could he have attended, especially stalking women.

Talk about freakin' enablers. Like she doesn't even know what DNA is, or thinks we don't.

rd
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He doesn't necessary look like the type that would have been in high school that morning. I know liklihood is slim, but truly- without considering his age- I mean he is linked to a rape so this isnt exactly your "wholesome" boy image- hypothetically could there be any link to Jenn and the suspect? Let's say he himself did not necessarily do anything to Jenn but just parked the car?
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I agree, UCF, didn't mean that he was a good guy a couple of years ago, but at 17 you don't go marching around like that guy in the video.

And like I say, this guy probably has an attendance record in high school that day. The aunt says he's in college so he did go to high school and graduate.

There's also the wherewithall to overcome Jennifer in an attack. There are just several elements that the immaturity of a 17 year old doesn't have to commit a kidnapping and disappearance. It's one thing to force a woman off a path and into woods, and he was out of high school when he did that, and another to make a woman disappear.

But in the end, that's a man in the picture with either a goatee or wearing a chinstrap and bike helmet, and his face is broader and rougher than this boy.

I know there's the everyone's a suspect, who knows aspect to all this, but it doesn't get you much. About the only thing that can be done is to find who could be wearing this armed guard bike patrol uniform, and a lot of time has been wasted by the police by not doing it.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To update on Ansley, the Florida State Attorney's Office is filing more charges against him for impersonating an officer. He already has a felony charge pending against him, not sure if these are misdemeanors or more felony charges.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16608226/detail.html

Embattled Security Guard Facing New Charges
WESH.com
Orlando
June 14, 2008

Based on that case and eight others the state attorney has charge Ansley for handcuffing people, searching vehicles, breaking down doors and other violations.

Again, as with these, most of the charges stem from his work as a security guard for apartment complexes.

My interest is not just in this one guy as to whether he is the POI. This is a profile that matches the POI. A security guard, armed with a taser, working apartment complexes, impersonating the police. Someone like that parked Jennifer's car at the Huntington on the Green apartment complex a mile down the road from her condo.

And there's the Tyler Green question. Why did Tyler Green repeatedly call the Kesse residence and threaten them, why did his name come up in a police civil review board hearing on Bryan Ansley, and is there a connection between them?

But more importantly, who in Orlando had the wherewithall to dress as an armed bike patrol security guard as pictured in the safelandsecurity security guard ad in the Ft. Lauderdale area? Were there guards like that in Orlando working for anyone, and who could have obtained that uniform and equipment if not?

That's what I'm interested in. I wish the Orlando police were too.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very frustrating that they don't seem to be trying to answer those questions, rd. Think how Jennifer's family must feel. They must feel the frustration, but don't want to say anything that would cause a rift between themselves and the police.
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still hesitant to rule him out....

http://www.mft.ocps.net/admissions/gen_req.html

Mid-Florida Tech is located about a block or so South on John Young Parkway.... They have a program for Private Security Officers (hence connection with a security uniform possibly? http://www.mft.ocps.net/our_programs/public_service/private_security_officer.html)

It's possible that Clemente Garcia could have gone here around the time jenn disappeared. Also, where is there a link to the aunt being interviewed- I havent read or seen that anywhere.
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was in your link http://www.wesh.com/news/16595810/detail.html

Teen To Be Questioned In Jogger Slaying
Garcia, 19, Arrested In Connection With September Rape Case
WESH.com
WESH 2 Orlando
June 13, 2008

(snip)

Garcia was arrested after investigators with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said they were able to match DNA taken from him to a woman who was raped along the Little Econ Trail at Blanchard Park on Oct. 28, 2007.

"I was really shocked and scared for him because I know that he’s been good and the charges that are against him right now, he would never do that," Garcia’s aunt, Destiny Martinez said.

The victim had been walking to a friend's home near the Colonial Pointe Apartments. Officials said Garcia grabbed her, dragged her into the woods and raped her.

"That is not my nephew, he would never harm a female, he would not," Martinez said. "In his mind touching a woman, or laying a hand on a female, it is just totally out of line."

"I don’t think it's right they even mention his name involved with that case," Martinez said. "I believe that is ruining his life, basically. What’s it going to do to his career? I mean, he just finished college. He worked so hard to get where he’s at today."

[Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Rich] Mankewich said investigators will compare Garcia's DNA to past sex assaults, including two attacks involving a man dubbed the East Side Rapist, who struck in 2006 and 2007.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call Crimeline at 800-423-TIPS.

To comment on this story, send an e-mail to Kendra Oestreich.

Copyright 2008 by WESH.COM
rd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UCF, I am shocked that there is a security guard school (as well as other job training) so close by. Absolutely shocked.

We considered a guard at another apartment complex, a guard at a security facility, bike patrol for the county, etc., but I had no idea a security guard school was next major road down between Jennifer's condo and the HOTG apartments.

I will be contacting the school to see if they can take a look at the surveillance pictures and my blowups and see if they can tell me anything about how it might match up with anything they had going.

As far as the young sexual predator, who I hope never sees the light of day again unsullied by bars, the school requires students to be 18 and not attending high school.

It wouldn't hurt to be assured that the police verified his attendance at a school for January 24, 2006, obviously. His high school should be able to confirm that to police fairly quickly and easily.

As I've always posted, any sexual predator needs to be checked out against all unsolved predator crimes, including Jennifer's disappearance. However, wearing an armed bike patrol security guard uniform is a non-trivial exercise for anyone who has not prepared for that. Comporting themselves as the man in the surveillance video parking the car shows that kind of preparation.

The man in the surveillance photos is not a kid. He was someone who impersonated an officer to overcome Jennifer, in my opinion.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High schools certainly maintain attendance records; however, I have found they tend not to be as accurate as elementary attendance records. Occasionally a student who was marked absent was actually present, and frequently a student absent for the whole day will be marked present for one or two classes out of a total of four. I am just going by personal observation, having had between 1 and 3 of my 4 children in high school over the past nine years. For the past five years the high school my kids have attended has had an automated system that telephones to report absences. Sometimes I know that the individual was home all day, yet the school records might show he or she was present for the first and last period, for example.
Sparta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are some recent articles re: JK

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=82620&catid=8

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/jun/14/me-parents-seek-direction-in-arrest/

Joyce hopes leads in that case could help in the case of her daughter's disappearance. "Maybe this person might be involved and if that's the case fingerprints and DNA will reveal whether or not there's a correlation."

Detectives in Orlando have told her they should know this weekend if the person who attacked and killed Ganguzza was involved in Jennifer's disappearance.

Obviously DNA was recovered from her car. What kind we don't know, but isn't it true that in this day and age they can determine the race of a person with any type of DNA? Hair and eye color too I think. Why wouldn't they release this information?
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta wrote:
Obviously DNA was recovered from her car. What kind we don't know, but isn't it true that in this day and age they can determine the race of a person with any type of DNA? Hair and eye color too I think. Why wouldn't they release this information?

It's not obvious they have the DNA (or fingerprints) of anyone other than Jennifer, Sparta.

There was one obscure reference to having DNA or fingerprints in a local Fox News report. I actually read it as they detected DNA from Jennifer to be able to ascertain that Jennifer was attacked near or in her car, which is what they report the police saying, although who the DNA is from is not stated.

As you say, there is much they can determine from a DNA sample, starting with whether it is a male or femaile. They've stated repeatedly they have no idea if the POI is a male or female.

It is sad that that one obscure Fox News report quoting the police has led to so much hope, such as they have DNA and they just can't get it processed with a backlog in DNA labs and all that other stuff, but I believe the police were being deliberately obscure at the time for psychological reasons as it impacts the person who committed this crime or any accomplices, not for an impact on the public or Jennifer's loved ones.

I've stated that a few times before but the hope they have DNA has always been very strong with people based on that one obscure statement, and of course it is not pleasant to dash that hope.

rd
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
UCF, I am shocked that there is a security guard school (as well as other job training) so close by. Absolutely shocked.

We considered a guard at another apartment complex, a guard at a security facility, bike patrol for the county, etc., but I had no idea a security guard school was next major road down between Jennifer's condo and the HOTG apartments.

I will be contacting the school to see if they can take a look at the surveillance pictures and my blowups and see if they can tell me anything about how it might match up with anything they had going.

As far as the young sexual predator, who I hope never sees the light of day again unsullied by bars, the school requires students to be 18 and not attending high school.

It wouldn't hurt to be assured that the police verified his attendance at a school for January 24, 2006, obviously. His high school should be able to confirm that to police fairly quickly and easily.

As I've always posted, any sexual predator needs to be checked out against all unsolved predator crimes, including Jennifer's disappearance. However, wearing an armed bike patrol security guard uniform is a non-trivial exercise for anyone who has not prepared for that. Comporting themselves as the man in the surveillance video parking the car shows that kind of preparation.

The man in the surveillance photos is not a kid. He was someone who impersonated an officer to overcome Jennifer, in my opinion.

rd

I honestly never really thought about it but was in Orlando this weekend and passed it on my drive. I looked at the programs they offered yesterday and my heart skipped a beat. Maybe some info could come from there....
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, indeeed, UCF, thanks for that tip. I will be getting an email to them immediately to see.

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:
Sparta wrote:

It's not obvious they have the DNA (or fingerprints) of anyone other than Jennifer, Sparta.

There was one obscure reference to having DNA or fingerprints in a local Fox News report. I actually read it as they detected DNA from Jennifer to be able to ascertain that Jennifer was attacked near or in her car, which is what they report the police saying, although who the DNA is from is not stated.

As you say, there is much they can determine from a DNA sample, starting with whether it is a male or femaile. They've stated repeatedly they have no idea if the POI is a male or female.

It is sad that that one obscure Fox News report quoting the police has led to so much hope, such as they have DNA and they just can't get it processed with a backlog in DNA labs and all that other stuff, but I believe the police were being deliberately obscure at the time for psychological reasons as it impacts the person who committed this crime or any accomplices, not for an impact on the public or Jennifer's loved ones.

I've stated that a few times before but the hope they have DNA has always been very strong with people based on that one obscure statement, and of course it is not pleasant to dash that hope.

rd

Well I think based on the comments from her parents, they do have DNA. Read the italicized comments in my previous post and in the past JK's parents have alluded to there being DNA of some kind.

However I forgot that they may just have fingerprints which is not DNA. But it's something identifiable.

I do agree the police have been obscure throughout this whole thing but I was taking the comments more from what her parents have said.

Plus, I don't think it's much of a stretch that there was DNA. All it takes these days is one hair or one piece of skin, both easily could be naked to the human eye. The person certainly didn't wash the car before dropping it off. Maybe a quick wipe down for fingerprints but even then, he may have missed one.

UCFAlum any insight to whether they have DNA or fingerprints or not?

PS - rd, the way the police have approached the investigation, would you be surprised at all if they had DNA and were able to find out details about the suspect and didn't bother letting the public know crucial things like gender, race, etc? Sadly I wouldn't. They still say the suspect is 5'3"-5'5"
UCFAlum2002

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding is they have both- now results is the other question- I would hope so...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 14 of 25

Jump to: