www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cold Case Research Institute to take up Chandra's case
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Goz and rd! Very interesting.
propria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, ^5 and WTG, rd ...

it is literally an answer to prayer that your body of knowledge about this case is finally getting the kind of attention it has needed for years now. I am very pleased, and even more proud ... but not the least bit surprised ...to see that you will be meeting with these students, and I have absolute confidence that the perspective you share with them will make a real difference in their ability to actually move toward the goal we have all had from the beginning: justice for Chandra.

Hugs to you and everyone ... hope all are well and safe from the wild weather here, there and everywhere. Somebody please tell me you've heard from Benn recently ... please???

Nanci in Northern Illinois
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: RD Reply with quote

Quote:
I have read "Murder on a Horse Trail," the book on the murder of Chandra Levy. Ralph Daugherty wrote this book and is planning to visit the college soon as one of our experts.

I found this book interesting because it was written by a man that got involved because he wants to find the truth. He is not a family member, not a police officer and not an investigator. He is a civilian who has taken it upon himself to compile information as to what happened to Chandra Levy.

That is just great RD. You deserve such praise. I'm so elated I found that post on the internet for you. Tons of information and I'm glad you pulled out that part of his blog.

I can't wait to hear about the meeting you have with the students. Do you have any idea when it will be?

You are for sure the man, and the expert. I bow to you my friend as always.

Kind regards

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much goz and nanci. I will tell you, when I share my perspective it is a perspective honed by all of you here through all the work we've done on Chandra's disappearance.

I don't know yet when the visit will be but I've been assisting by phone and over the internet, and listed in the Director Sheryl McCollum's log.

However, in the meantime, I am going to post here an analysis of some aspects they mentioned in the logs, particulary on suspect analysis. To that end I will first post an analysis of Ingmar Guandique here in the next few days.

Whether he is ruled closer to in or out, it is critical to progress on Chandra's cold case that the facts and analysis are there to make that judgement.

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go to cnn.com and click on crime news there is an article on there about the '3rd suspect'. He is suppose to look like the actor Bill Paxton

Any guesses?
jane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A psychic said she thought the killer looked like Bill Paxton. I looked him up at IMDB and his appearance didn't remind me of anyone known to be connected with the case that I've seen pictures of so far.
blondie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we ever get a picture of Sven?
blondie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found a picture of Sven after looking all these years. I don't know how to post it bt it is at http://sven.gaia.com/
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Sven's picture, blondie. Thanks for the link:

I looked at a not too old picture of Bill Paxton yesterday and it looks mostly like Condit:

I imagine Guandique is POI #1, Sven POI #2, and Gary Condit POI #3, but I'm just guessing at POI #$2.

I will be writing an analysis of more than three POI's after writing one on Guandique first.

blondie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you're right. I really hope and pray that they come up with and answer.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke to the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute at Bauder College yesterday. A great group of students and experts were there for the discussion of the Chandra Levy case, that being the topic of my visit.

No details on it yet, they will have a summary on their upcoming CNN blog update and then we can discuss more.

An excellent staff, the students are getting some great guidance in their efforts.

rd
propria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, wait a minute, rd ...

Are you telling us that you just gave your presentation on this case and that's all you're going to say about it??? I don't think so, darlin' heart ... details, my dear, details!! For instance, did you get to tour the campus and meet the faculty? How many students are there in the program and how long does it take for them to graduate? How serious are these kids about digging out the unvarnished truth in the cold cases they work, and what kind of courses are included in the curriculum? Is there a large body of cold cases that they're looking into, or are they focussed as a group on Chandra's case for now?

More importantly, do I even dare to ask if there could conceivably be an up and coming generation of young people who actually give a flying hoot about truth and justice? I can't imagine anything this country needs more at this point than fresh young blood with a heart for doing what is right in the face of con jobs by powerful criminals of all kinds in all directions. At this point, I'm praying with all my might that that is what you found at Bauder College, as I can tell you for sure that the American courtroom, not to mention the American district attorney's office and even the police station is no longer a place that we can absolutely count on for finding the pursuit of truth and justice, much less the American way. But don't get an old lady going at this time of night, you know?

Hugs all around ...

Nanci
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nanci said it all well so I won't repeat what she said and she poses most of the questions I have.

All I wanted to add is I'm glad you made it there safely my friend.

Hope to hear all about the trip soon.

Have a wonderful time on the rest of your travels RD.

I'm sure you did a wonderful job and they were happy to have an expert such as yourself speaking with them. I'm sure they really learned much from you and were moved.

Always Goz
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I guess you have a point, nanci. :) I'll post some thoughts of what I saw in the next couple of days. Just got off the road for a few days back home in WV, have some family to see. Been a long time.

But it's been even longer since we had clear headed people asking penetrating questions about Chandra's disappearance. And that's something to talk about.

thanks, goz, it's nice to smell the roses for once as I travel around like I am on this vacation, so it has been a rewarding trip so far. Of course it helps that my destination is not long lines leading to more long lines, and the roses I'm smelling aren't fake.

But I do look forward to next post about more of what I saw of the student investigators and experts at Bauder College.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some excellent detail of what is going on in the cold case investigation from the director, Sheryl McCollum, log. This is the June log. The July log will mention my trip there and other experts who spoke at prior meetings.

rd

Director's log: Sheryl McCollum
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/08/ccc.directors.log/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: