www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ray F. Gricar- Laptop found
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

christine2448 over at websleuths has an update on the investigation into Ray Gricar's disappearance - http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39539&page=10

She reports that there is long and interesting article from centredaily.com on Bellefonte police Detective Matt Rickard's re-examination of the case.

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/story/426195.html

Everyone interested in finding Ray Gricar will want to read this. I'll excerpt some of the info here as soon as I read it.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting article. No new leads though, sorry to say on where or what may have happened to Ray. The three theories still stand:

1) Killed himself
2) Left to start a new life
3) Foul Play

Everytime I see a Mini-Cooper I think of this case and wish we would have gotten some news and it would get solved. Very sad. I think of Ray and his family often.

Looking forward to your write up RD.

Goz
jane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Medicare Fraud Probe Attorneys Dead, Fired Reply with quote

I have no idea whether Ray Gricar was investigating Medicare fraud, but if this could happen to other attorneys then something similar could happen to Gricar.

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/FiredAttorneysFraudProbe.htm
Excerpt
    Dead, fired attorneys’ Medicare fraud probe linked to White House

Senator McCaskill knew about dead attorneys before Senate Gonzales hearing

by Tom Flocco

Lee’s Summit, Missouri—May 10, 2007—Tom Flocco.com—According to Medical Supply Chain CEO Samuel Lipari who is suing hospital supply company Novation LLC, Missouri Democratic Senator Claire C. McCaskill knew that seven U.S. attorneys—two assistants who turned up dead, three assistants who resigned or were fired and two U.S. attorneys who were also forced out—had something in common: all seven were investigating Medicare and Medicaid fraud in the United States healthcare system involving overcharging for hospital supplies and medical fees amounting to billions of dollars in fraud....

rd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flocco is in Pennsylvania but doesn't mention that one of the seven is missing, so we can safely assume I think that Gricar is not one of the seven.

I think if he could tie Ray into this he would in a heartbeat.

There is some info on what Gricar was working on just before his retirement. That was obviously the prime question to answer. Didn't sound like he was opening up a new investigation.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's probably the best repository of links on Ray Gricar on the net:

http://politigal.googlepages.com/

Included is a timeline put together by the site owner. There is a definite emphasis on colleagues noting Gricar being depressed in the last few days, and subtle hints that it had to do with his relationship with Fornicola. But the timeline also notes that she passed a lie detector test.

The timeline says that the county issued laptop was kept in a closet and was no longer used after he got a desktop PC for home. The case was still in the closet.

The laptop thrown over the bridge railing is the ultimate symbol of Ray Gricar's disappearance.

It seems highly improbable that someone under investigation in a case Gricar was involved in thought that destroying the laptop would get rid of incriminating evidence.

The logical conclusion is that throwing the laptop off the bridge would imply that Ray jumped off the bridge with it, questionable as that is, and that it is to mislead people that his body is downstream somewhere while he goes off into a new life with an assumed identity.

As bad as that is, that's the most logical.

I think the key question is, what was Gricar working on the night before from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm in his office?

And why should we assume his grave concern was not about his loved one's lives rather than the possibility of a deteriorating relationship?

A concern that appears to be well founded.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: