www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Book on the Natalee Holloway case - by her Father

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Book on the Natalee Holloway case - by her Father Reply with quote

Aruba
The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
Hardcover
By Dave Holloway, R. Stephanie Good, Larry Garrison

One father's mission to find his daughter

I am a father who has no idea what has happened to his child. The questions run through my mind all day long. They keep me awake at night. Is she dead? Is she alive? Is she being held captive somewhere? Are they hurting her? Is she crying out for me?

These are the impassioned words of Dave Holloway, father of Natalee Holloway, whose disappearance in Aruba sparked a media frenzy and an international scandal. This book is the heart-wrenching story of his search, the most complete account of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba. Continuing his investigation to this very day, Holloway discloses:

behind-the-scenes details of the investigation
new revelations about the corruption of the Aruban law enforcement
and the countless trails leading to possible rape, murder, and even sexual slavery
This book is the first insider's account of one of the decade's most disturbing and mysterious stories. Using never-before-seen photographs from their family album and stories of Natalee's childhood, Holloway relates the horror of personally searching through crack houses and trash dumps for Natalee-working alone, with authorities, even with psychics-while enduring the stonewalling of Aruban officials.

Learn what really went on behind the headlines of the tragic disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

http://www.thomasnelson.com/consumer/product_detail.asp?sku=1595550631
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: New book on Natalee by Beth Holloway Reply with quote

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
by Beth Holloway-Twitty, Sunny Tillman

Can be found online and bookstores
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: