www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Wilkerson missing in Lubbock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: Jennifer Wilkerson missing in Lubbock Reply with quote

We have a new member TJ who brings us this info on Jennifer Wilkerson:

http://www.findjenniferwilkerson.wagls.com/

JENNIFER LYNN WILKERSON MISSING

Last Seen in: Lubbock, Texas
Last Seen on: 7/13/2004
Height: 5' 5 "
Weight: 110 lbs.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown with red highlights
Date of Birth: 12/9/1977
Race: White
Sex: Female

Jennifer was last seen wearing a red halter top, blue capri pants and black flip-flops. She has several tattoos: a small ladybug on the right rear of her neck, a dragon that wraps around her right ankle, a red rose with a small snake wound around the stem on her upper left arm, a butterfly on her back, roses on her right wrist, a fish on her stomach, a tattoo around her left leg and she wears a lip ring.

The Lubbock County Sheriff's Office is searching for a 26-year-old woman, Jennifer Lynn Wilkerson, missing under suspicious circumstances, believed to be in danger. She was last seen Tuesday morning, July 13, in the 2400 block of 118th St. Her boyfriend told deputies that Wilkerson was driving home from that location and then to work at Nothin' Butt Smokes.

Wilkerson made it home; however she did not report to work. She also never called her employer or picked up her last paycheck, the Sheriff's Office said. Her father, Jack Wilkerson of Hobbs, NM reported her missing Wednesday afternoon, after he failed to locate her. When sheriff's deputies arrived at her home in South Lubbock County, they found Wilkerson's car and two sets of house and car keys hanging on a hook just inside the door. Her roommate was also contacted, but said that he had not seen or heard from her. Authorities are investigating Jennifer Wilkerson's case as an abduction, but have yet to disclose if there's any physical evidence surrounding her disappearance. "I can't say at this time," said Lubbock County Sheriff's officer Greg Parrott. They've been fielding calls and following leads.

If you have information regarding the whereabouts of Jennifer Wilkerson, please contact the Lubbock County Sheriff's Office at 1-806-775-1601 or 1-806-775-1604 You can call anonymously 1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)
rd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Discussion on Joann and Jennifer is so long running in the Another missing woman - Joanna Rogers thread and many questions about both we should just continue posting info on Jennifer there. I thought it might switch over but it looks like it'll be better to talk about both those cases there.

The post above does give some visibility to Jennifer's info though.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: update story - 3 years missing July 13 Reply with quote

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=6787943&nav=3w6y

Wilkerson Family Speaks on Three Year Anniversary of Daughter's Disappearance

Parents of a missing Lubbock woman are sharing their story on the three year anniversary of their daughter's disappearance.

Jennifer Lynn Wilkerson vanished on July 13th, 2004, three years ago Friday. She was last seen leaving a friends house that night. Since then, the Lubbock County Sheriff's Department has interviewed more than 50 people, 25 of whom submitted to a polygraph test, and there are still no good leads.

"All we do know is that our daughter is missing and we're very concerned," Jennifer's father, Jack Wilkerson, said.

Those were the words from Mr. Wilkerson nearly three years ago. Scared and concerned over the disappearance of his daughter, Jennifer Lynn Wilkerson. Three years later, that fear and concern continues.

"One day your frustrated that nothing's happening. The next day you're depressed. The next day you're hopeful and then you're feeling guilty, saying what could I be doing? Have a done everything I could?" Mr. Wilkerson said.

Both Jack and Vikki Wilkerson have spent the last three years searching and hoping for their daughter's safe return.

"She loved everything. Music, books, learning. She just enjoys life," Mr. Wilkerson added.

But the stress they experience has caused strain in every part of their lives.

"Life goes on, but we're not getting on. We're just getting through each day and trying to figure out a way. It's affected our entire family," Mrs. Wilkerson said.

"We don't know what else to do. We've pretty much put it in the sheriff department's hands and it's up to them because we don't know what else to do," Mr. Wilkerson added.

The Lubbock County Sheriff's Department has, in the past three years, continued the search for Wilkerson. They've never wavered in their determination to find her.

Major Don Carter said, "As far as the Sheriff's Office is concerned, we have never considered this a case to put on the back burner."

And three long years later, both the Sheriff's Department and the Wilkerson Family know that somebody knows something.

"Imagine what it would be like missing your brother, your sister, your mother, your father, your child...someone important to you. Imagine not knowing where they were or what would happen to them, and put yourself in our place," Mr. Wilkerson said.
rd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's any mystery in Jennifer's case anymore, sad as that is for Jennifer and her family. The map I did in Joanna Rogers thread showed the extremely close proximity Jennfer's disappearance was to Joanna's disappearance.

The guy who is guilty of Joanna's disappearance is a serial murderer, whose MO was to discard the woman's body in suitcase (I assume a duffel bag type) in such a way that they ended up in the landfill.

Ok, so he doesn't confess to Jennifer's as well. So what. Screw his worthless soul. We don't need, or even want, anything from him, an evil murderer of women who is now put away forever.

May Jennifer's soul rest in peace.

rd
TJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd wrote:

Ok, so he doesn't confess to Jennifer's as well. We don't need, or even want, anything from him, an evil murderer of women who is now put away forever.

rd

I think the family would disagree with that. If he were involved with Jennifer's disappearance, they would like to know about it. To date, there is absolutely nothing to tie him to her, in spite of the efforts of several LE agencies who have tried to make the connection.

I should also point out that him being put away forever is a bit premature. He hasn't gone to trial yet, and I've seen some strange things from the judicial system.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for making these points TJ esp. about there not being any ties to him.

I'm sure her family is suffering and wants justice. I too hope they can find Jennifer.

My thoughts are with them.

Goz
rd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, sure, TJ, I'm sure the family will continue to strive for an explanation of what happened to Jennifer until they find her.

But this is an evil person. He is a serial murderer who made his victims disappear with a landfill MO, and for people to say, oh, we don't know that he did it just empowers his evil, exactly what he wants.

For example, he undoubtedly considers other missing women, possibly unknown victims as a "stay alive" card, leveraging the desire for his confession to explain the disappearance as a reason to be reluctant to execute his sorry soul.

I hate to empower these evil people like that. I don't care what lies he has in store for us. You can only execute him once.

The sooner we are rid of this evil person the better.

May Jennifer rest in peace wherever she is.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean, rd. These people enjoy playing with the families of their victims. Maybe they will lead the police to the bodies, maybe they won't.

I absolutely hate hearing from the Westerfields and the Charles Mansons and the long list of heartless murderers who love to give speeches on the witness stand and be interviewed by journalists - I don't want to read or hear anything that comes out of their putrid minds.

It would be good for the families of the victims to be sure of what happened and exactly where the remains of their loved ones are located, but it's not worth keeping them alive for. Here in Canada we no longer have the death penalty, unfortunately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: