www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Jennifer Kesse POI photo analysis links Reply with quote

I do think the person is dressed in a bicycle helmet, bicycle shoes (mountain-type), khaki pants and a white tee-shirt. Could be a bicycle messenger, as it seems Orlando does have them.

At this site (linked below) you can see Jennifer's car being parked by the suspect. The suspect gets out of the car (it's distant, though, and not really distinct).
The title of the video is "Surveillance Video Shows Suspect Park Jennifer Kesse's Car".
http://www.wftv.com/video/13339033/detail.html
rd

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I'll do similar blowup of other two for comparison, and see if we discern any different details.

Blowup of Jennifer Kesse person of interest / suspect

rd

click to read the online true crime mystery novel Murder on a Horse Trail: The Disappearance of Chandra Levy

www.justiceforchandra.com home page
jane

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video of Jennifer's car being parked was timed a couple of minutes before 1:00 on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 while the photo of the person walking by the fence was a couple of minutes later. The person in the video getting out of the car after parking it is wearing light-coloured pants that could well be the same as the ones in the photo, but appears to be wearing a dark top (I say top to be deliberately ambiguous as it is only the dark shade that is noticeable - not the style). If it is the same individual, he has got rid of the dark top. If the whole bicycle helmet in the fence photo is dark-coloured, then the person getting out of the car is not wearing it. The head in the video is not detailed, but it looks white or very light-coloured.
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While looking at some other things...I ran across this cleaned up version of the video by the tv station. It is so much clearer, IMO! Check it out! http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/news_local_orlandocrime/2007/05/the_new_video_i.html

I took a look at this just now to get a perspective of the stills. I can get a good look now. I had never see anything in that dark video before. Thanks.

First the person is ramrod straight and practically marching out of there. From the video I see the gap in the fence is filled normally, there is nothing disproportionate. Heck, the shoes don't even look nearly as out of place large as in the still.

But, this is weird. Someone has to figure out what color clothes appear that way. The hat/helmet, white clothes, white socks, and big black shoes are not normal for anyone in any profession. Lots of everything else is much lighter than it would be naturally, but the shoes, hat, and hair are black.

The easiest thing to make progress is determine what colored clothing it actually is. The way he looks is not natural.

Could it be light green intern pants over biking shorts? If so, it would be normal biking attire with a white jersey.

But current laissez faire attitude from police on those clothes is unacceptable.

The guy does not have the look of a 5'4" person walking across with a camera at that angle. In addition to the clothes, someone else besides the police may have to determine the actual height of this suspect. At a minimum both camera angles would have to be used, including this one, and something more robust than what I saw with the "model" woman cop.

Quite frankly, in addition to everything else they had her crouched somewhat to emulate the picture, yet the video shows the person walking across ramrod straight.

The police spokeswoman said of the police uniforms showing up light, "It kind of concerned us. We took a closer look at it."

They need to take a much closer look, and measure the height of the suspect from both camera angles, because everyone else but the suspect is kind of concerned also.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added blowups of the first still of the suspect to the blowups of the second still, on either side of the gate.

The closeup of the head is very similar to the first one and doesn't reveal anything new. It is not quite as sharp in detail as the other one.

The tshirt logo in the first shot is a little clearer, but not readable. But perhaps someone will recognize the general pattern of the ring insignia on the front with what looks like streamers across the shirt below the logo.

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3033

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey rd you've been at the scene where the car was found....

check the link, see those pictures? Question...

Do you find it odd the suspect didn't go down that long walkway? It says it goes down to Americana blvd. Instead the suspect went around the pool, exposing himself, all the way around towards the same direction as if he had gone down that narrow walkway. That would've been a much better way to go with less chance of being detected, no?

Excellent pictures of where Jennifer's car was parked. Thanks for the link. [edit: link no longer works]

In my opinion, the spot by the sidewalk going back between the building and pool is no more secluded or open than a spot down along Texas where he walked.

If you look at the other pictures in the link, you'll see a high bank above the cars parked along Texas, like the one in the POI photos. I do not think any of this is based on concern of a car being visible or not from the street while parked.

I also do not believe he would park down the way he walked but park just past the pool and walk back around the pool to it. The theory would be disassociatiing Jennifer's car with his car, but at the considerable exposure of a long walk around the main entrance to the apartment complex off of Texas. That just isn't going to happen.

He would park close to his car, slip over to it, and get out of there.

As to the sidewalk, the very first thought when I saw where he parked Jennifer's car, was he took a short cut to the Mosaic my butt. That would be the most direct route to Americana to walk down to the Mosaic but he walked away from the direction of the Mosaic around the pool and toward the corner of Texas and Americana. There is a large sheltered bus stop catty corner from the HOTG. Or he may very well have lived in one of the apartments down Texas or not far down Americana toward Orange Blossom.

Quite frankly, it is inconceivable that this guy dressed the way he is walked down Americana and Conroy. I know people put a great faith in the dog scenting but I've posted my thoughts on that already. I can't even believe he got on a bus dressed that way, and that was my original belief for the choice of this location to park Jennifer's car.

The parking off of Conroy close to the Mosaic is so plentiful and convenient, and anonymous, it is almost a certainty to me that if he planned to park nearby and walk to the Mosaic, that is where he'd park. Only a couple of blocks away.

My thoughts are that he could be dressed as bike patrol as a disguised imposter, and if so, it's practically perfect, too perfect as you've said.

So was he riding a bike? Is he going back to a bike? Is he dressed to go to work, but hasn't gone on duty yet? Had he gone off duty, and would be going home, leaving the bike at work?

For that matter, I don't know if there are any official bike patrol deputies in Orange County that wear that bike patrol uniform, but local LE types would know. It could be a totally professional level imposter get up, but if it was, there would be a huge remiss if this info wasn't publiciized to look for an imposter like this.

I have previously noted that when I looked up bike patrol uniforms that this matched up to a regulation Air Force bike patrol uniform whose uniform regulations popped up pretty prominently in the search. I don't suggest this guy is military, although some said they were immediately struck with his military bearing in looking at the photos, but it may be a uniform he was able to acquire along with a tie down holstered taser.

But no way this guy is going to march on past the pool and down Americana and Conroy to the Mosaic.

The pictures point out several helpful things. Note on page 1 of the photos, in upper left, is a shot through the gate up to the camera, in other words, a reverse of the POI photo. You can see the wooden vented opening in the roof gable, and that's where the camera is. He didn't know it was there, and neither would I if I wasn't looking for it when I got there.

Look at the picture in the lower right of page one, and you can see that there is a matching vented opening with a camera on the other end pointing at the other gate and directly at where he parked Jennifer's car.

Since no photos from that camera released, it may not have been working, but if it had been I would expect there would have been closeups of him parking Jennifer's car if what appears to be a matching camera on the other end was working.

Also I would really like to know how the seconds on the POI photos could be so wrong, :28 on the first two and :29 on the third, yet the hour claimed to be correct but one hour off.

I don't expect the police to reveal inciminating information, but there should be an explanation for that provided by someone, along with a confirmation or correction of the suspect's height in the official information.

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd,

check out this photo. it's Military Police in Ocala, FL. Not all that far from Orange County.

http://img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc887&image=46778_310916_122_887lo.jpg
rd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this has given the family some hope for an answer to what happened to Jennifer. Of course I understand that if requested by police not to talk about this, they won't.

Sparta, where was the indication of the link being to an MP? It has every indication of that of a Florida county deputy sheriff based on the shoulder patch and sheriff's star on front, and I see nothing that indicates military at all.

The person may be in the guard or something but a deputy in civilian life, perhaps, and this is a civilian picture. What branch of military was indicated for being MP? Perhaps Florida National Guard?

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it here...

http://unitpages.military.com/unitpages/unit.do?id=703119
laskipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparta wrote:
i can see that there are designs or lines on his shirt but I can't make any of it out. sucks. if only that stupid camera was in color, would be much more helpful.

in his upper right breast area, there's a rectangular patch or badge or some kind.

There is a color picture of the POI on the Jennifer Kesse link

http://jenniferkesse.com/person-of-interest.htm

click on Aerial view

you'll see the color pic
rd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read that that color was added in by the poster of that image, skipper. I will say that it was done pretty well as far as the green grass, light green hedges, and brown brick wall, which are not in question as to what color they are.

rd
Sparta

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it's not real, somebody just colored it in.
maresy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to Orange County Dept of Corrections. The badge is right on top of the page.

http://www.orangecountyfl.net/cms/DEPT/correct/admin/recruitment/default.htm
maresy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be way off, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I've always wondered about the "hump" of the suspect's back. I was looking at a law enforcement supply website and came upon a picture of a camelback hydration system. If the suspect wore this under his shirt, couldn't the dark shading of his neck be coming from the "straw" part that would be sticking out the top of his shirt?

Here's a link to some pictures:

http://www.officerstore.com/store/category.cfm/cid_9002_camelbak_hydration_systems/
rd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also wondering about the curvature of his back as well. I am thinking that the object I have been describing on the left back is involved. I am also thinking that the two straight black lines, the leftmost one looking like the bottom of his "sleeve", are jutting straight back on either side if him at duty belt level, and that object is some type of belt connector to it. I have no idea what it could be.

I agree, maresy, I check John Cutter's Orlando Sentinel Crime Blog from time to time and the crimes committed from the Millenia Mall down Conroy and beyond to Orange Blossom are a nightmare. Within the last month a woman was carjacked on Conroy in her parking lot but coming home from work, not going to work as Jennifer was.

The info on both the SPCA being located so close and the County jail on the way to work is very interesting. I had similar thoughts about where Chandra might have ended up in some construction before Chandra was found, so I think it's a very legitimate track to consider, especially if a link to a corrections uniform is made.

I just found and posted a holster that is very close. The Taser catalog showed one that was warm, and the category was Ballistic Nylon holster. I searched for more in that category and found a Don Hume Tactical Thigh Rig Taser holster - NTH that is very close, hot, not warm. I posted it in place of the curved handle stun gun I had placed below the holster in one blowup.

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/~rd/DonHumeholster.gif

The strap that attaches to the duty holster would be pulled to the left for that 45 degree angle connection. The top where it snaps to the duty holster is the cube I was describing, and below it is the circular connector that would be pulled out and away from under the cube.

The top strap is at the right height at the top of the holster, and the bottom strap is mid-holster. The only thing I don't see is the top strap able to separate into a sideways V as it comes around and attaches to other side of holster.

This may not be the exact model, but it is very close. Once we have the model we can determine if it is a model holster that Orange County purchases.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: