www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

trial date in Mary Winkler Case
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane thanks for posting the OTHER SIDE of the Mary Winkler case. I never believed she was abused by her husband now I may have my doubts. Wish I saw the Dateline. I will be watching for the reruns now.

This could be why the jury gave Mary such a light sentence. I still believe Mary could have handled Matthews death differently and not shot him in the back.

I'll keep my eyes open for the repeat. Much interesting material posted.

Goz
Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still...

In the back? While IN BED?

If I'm going to shoot someone, I want to be looking into their eyes......*shrug*.....but that could just be me.

There are other ways of doing things as well, such as going somewhere.....like she did. She got in the car and drove......she could have done that to begin with and gotten the news out from there that there's a problem.....

I just don't believe in shooting people in the back.
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: I agree Reply with quote

Sherry states:

Quote:
There are other ways of doing things as well, such as going somewhere.....like she did. She got in the car and drove......she could have done that to begin with and gotten the news out from there that there's a problem.....

I agree with you Sherry. Mary was not a poor woman, she could have left at anytime or counted on her family, if indeed she was abused and I'm still not sure if I believe her.

Goz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: