www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wallstreet Executive Guilty of killing ex-girlfriend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Wallstreet Executive Guilty of killing ex-girlfriend Reply with quote

Jury convicts former Wall Street executive of killing girlfriend

<snip>
Thomas Toolan was convicted of murder for the stabbing death of his girlfriend at her Nantucket cottage.

By Matt Pordum
Court TV
NANTUCKET, Mass. — A Massachusetts jury has found a former Wall Street executive guilty of killing his ex-girlfriend at her Nantucket cottage.

Immediately after the verdict was read, Thomas Toolan III, 39, was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole. (VIDEO)

Prosecutors argued that Toolan fatally stabbed Elizabeth Lochtefeld, 44, just days after she broke up with him. The couple met at a Labor Day 2004 party in Nantucket and dated for nearly seven weeks.
<snip>

Hit link for the rest of the story

http://www.courttv.com/trials/toolan/062107_verdict_ctv.html?link=newsletter

Another boyfriend who kills his ex after she breaks off the relationship. I guess this is never going to stop when the ex is jealous and can't deal with a breakup. At least justice has been served in this case. I can't believe he only dated her for such a short period and became that controlling and he had to kill her, it was only a 7 week relationship. Thank God this man will never walk the streets again because he stabbed her
23 times!!

Gozgals
Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven weeks???????????

SEVEN WEEKS?????????

That's manic........they need to check and see if any other women this guy dated "dissapeared"......

That's the sign of a very controlling compulsive person.....
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherry:

Quote:
That's manic........they need to check and see if any other women this guy dated "dissapeared"......

That's the sign of a very controlling compulsive person.....

I think this butthead was trying to blame it all on drugs/alcohol. I think you are right in your assumption of him. He is pure nuts and I'm sure they must have checked out his past history. I mean come on, 7 weeks is not even a solid relationship and do this to somebody is pure insanity. (not that he is insane). I just can't help feeling he is a real wacko. Most times these controlling types take their own or theirs and the one they claim they love.

I feel so sorry for her family. What a loss.

Goz
laskipper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, that they need to find out if this guy left a trail of dead women, Sherry and Goz.

Google Beth's name and found this- kind of goes along with what I've been mulling over today:

Beth was a writer- some bits from her link (below)

http://www.bethlochtefeld.org/boris_david.html

Boris and David
February 18, 2003

I stare at the phone, and manage to hang it up properly. Boris has figured out where I live and said
he is down on the street pacing in front of the building. I know he will push his way in the door with the
next neighbor to arrive home and unlock the door to the building. We will be all alone up here on the
top floor, in the back of the building, no one to hear us. No one to save me in this frightening time. I
glance around the living room. I can feel my heart pounding. The windows are open, but overlook the
courtyard in the back. Even if I took the fire escape down, there would be no escape from the
courtyard. I can see the kitchen from here and know which drawers have the butcher knives. Is that a
wise move? He will probably take me out right here. I can’t I hide from his passion. This room is hardly
big enough to pace in. What am I thinking? I need to call the police. Take the phone in the bathroom,
lock the door and call the police. I need to tell them Boris is coming for me.

I stare at the phone and manage to hang it up properly. David has figured out where I live and said
he is down on the street pacing in front of the building. I have just buzzed him up and he is on his way.
We will be all alone up here on the top floor, in the back of the building, no one to hear us. No one to
disturb us during this private time. I glance around the living room, straighten out the pillows. I can feel
my heart pounding. The windows are open and the spring breeze is freshening the room. I can see the
kitchen from here; it is relatively neat and clean. Shall I put on the kettle for coffee? Is that a wise
move? He will probably want to take me right here. I can’t hide from his passion. This room is hardly
big enough to pace in. What am I thinking? I need to call Jane. I can hardly wait to call Jane. I need to
tell her David is coming for me.

From Beth'slink:

http://www.bethlochtefeld.org/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: