www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr. Barton Corbin admits guilt in 2 murders
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Goz - I don't agree with euthanasia, either. But that's another topic, for sure!
gozgals

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Update- From The Line-Up Reply with quote

It appear they are looking at Dr. Corbin for two more murders and when they get enough evidence they may be able to charge him.

One that we have discussed and know about would be the death of Harriet Grey (sp may be incorrect). The AL LE Dept. is looking into the evidence on that crime.

The next victim would be (and I was not familiar with the name so I took it down as it sounded)- Mary Denis Lans? and her body was never discovered.
The MI Cold Case LE Dept. are involved in this case.

It seems the good Dr. knew both of these victims too. This would make him a serial murderer which I believe he is.

Ann Rule was on the show, it was a short segment discussing her take on this evidence but she would not shed any light on what is going on to date. Maybe we all HAVE TO READ HER Book.

For more on the Dr, read the threads we have posted on this manic dentist. I hope he does get charged because dead women always turn up that seem to know him!

peripeteia
Quote:
Another thing, perhaps there are other women whom he has hurt, any other unsolved crimes in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Louisianna.....my guess he has hurt others....that we know nothing about...

It seems you got that one correct Peri.

Gozgals
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: