www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

E! Entertainment Network pulls a Chandra story!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not get to see the show. I have cable tv now, but I have not learned how to push all of the buttons yet.

Condit had so much to lose if Chandra emerged into public view as being associated with him in the way that she was, on a hush hush basis. If Chandra while still alive had been mentioned as being associaed with Condit that public knowledge would have cost him millions.

Chandra when she disappeafred did cost Condit millions. He lost his job, a job that looked very secure for him, but he must have been aware of that when he was dating women other than his wife. Were not there strict secrecy rules mentioned by the women that the FBI interviewed?

Condit lost his job because of Chandra. It was Chandra's fate that she cost him his job, but could it not easily have been one of the other women that Condit knew? There does not seem to be any great coverage of news, and perhaps no coverage of news, that showed the voters of Condit's 18th district were aware of Anne Marie Smith, Chandra, and other women whom Condit dated, before Chandra disappeared and made the headlines. The voters were voting for someone whom they really did not know 100%.

benn
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

propria wrote:
my memory may be failing me in my old age, but didn't we see at least a slight indication early on in this story that condit knew christine mirzayan and joyce chiang, too? interesting that that particular 'common factor' obviously was not a focus of the broadcast.

nanci

Nanc: I've never read anywhere that Condit was associated with Christine Mirzayan. Condit did work an office away to Berman, where Joyce Chaing worked. I found a file where Gary Condit was involved in the Red Wood hearings in California, Joyce was at these meetings. Edeline was there, Chandra's former landlord, he worked for
a lobbyist at the time (forgotten his name he is a former assemblyman who Anne Marie refered to being invited to his home in Palm Springs), also present were Berman and Grey Davis. I found reference to this on the internet.

I read that Condit was questioned regarding Joyce's disappearance, why he was singled out is anyone's guess. There is also the fact that Joyce and Gary were in Spain at the same time, whether or not they were at the same agricultural meetings, I do not know, or in the same place.

Christine Mirzayan had been in Nova Scotia with her family and then they moved out west, she was an imigrant from Iran. She was married and a brilliant student.

These women were more alike than they were different, they were about the same size, same hair colouring, approximately the same age, all interns, brilliant and promising young women, all very ambitious,. They all had ties with the California Internship programme, which office was closed after 25 years after Chandra went missing. They all lived in California. All women murdered without a trace, all in the same area of town, all found in parks or woods.

These murders seem more than a coincidence, and then there is Caitlain Mahoney who was gunned down at Starbucks. However, Mahoney had five hits to her head, and I believe no money was taken yet there was over 4,000 dollars in the till, or safe? Two different guns were used at the scene, and 3 or 4 others were murdered in what attempted to be robbery.
It seems odd that no one took the money........(have I remembered this correctly)?

If one takes the theory of six degrees pf separation, there is likely little separation from one another to these women, they are likely to have known many of the same people, and there is minimal degrees of separation amoung these women. Quite a coincidence!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: