www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jennifer Kesse, 24, missing from Orlando
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Comments/Articles Reply with quote

---I too at times have laid out a couple of outfits before work but I feel that Jennifer went to mail this pkg. before work by the details that have been reported. Maybe she was restless, or figured she would find a box before leaving for work, or did not want to get stuck in traffic. Who really knows why? I just feel she did this before leaving for her job.

I feel she was carjacked on her way, or my theory is she was abducted by someone she knew, or had picked her out awhile back.

I have tried to get Nancy's transcripts but have not located them yet. I heard bits of Greta on this case last night too.

Below are a few updated articles from the last few days. Let's hope we get some news on Jennifer soon.

GG) see article snips below

Kesse disappearance now an abduction case
Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Kesse was last seen Jan. 23.
Orlando authorities announced Tuesday that they believe Jennifer Kesse was abducted.

They're looking for a person of interest seen walking near the apartment complex where Kesse's car was found.

Officers say the person is small, between 5-foot-3 and 5-foot-5, but they can't determine if the person is a male or female.

"Right now, we are not trying to say that the person of interest is anybody more than in the area of the complex when the vehicle was dropped off," said Sgt. Rich Ring. "That person of interest may have seen somebody get out of Miss Kesse's car at the time that this occurred. And that person of interest, we need to talk to them." (con't.)

click link for rest:

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2006/2/21/145153.html

__________________________________________Article #2

Detectives: Someone Other Than Jennifer Drove Her Car

POSTED: 12:07 pm EST February 21, 2006
UPDATED: 4:01 pm EST February 21, 2006

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Channel 9 has new information about the person of interest wanted for questioning in the case of a missing woman. Jennifer Kesse was reported missing four weeks ago. Also, a major clue in the case, Jennifer’s car, may now be a crime scene.

Detectives wrapped up a news conference at Orlando police headquarters late Tuesday morning. Two big pieces of information came out of the press conference. First, detectives now confirm someone other than Jennifer drove her car the night or morning she disappeared.

Detectives also released the approximate height of the person of interest in the case.

Detectives said the best piece of evidence they have is Jennifer's black Chevy Malibu, recovered about a mile from her condo two days after she vanished. Police said they believe she was abducted between ten o'clock Monday night and 8 o'clock Tuesday morning four weeks ago.

"It's about a life. It's our daughter's life and we need your help more than ever right now," said Jennifer's father, Drew Kesse.

Investigators are calling on the public to think back whether they saw someone other than Jennifer driving the car during that time frame. The car is being called a crime scene.

"It is the one link we have, or the last link we have, between Ms. Kesse and we believe she was in or near that vehicle during the time of her abduction," said Sgt. Rich Ring, Orlando Police Department. (con't.)

click link for rest

http://www.wftv.com/news/7293494/detail.html?treets=orlc&tid=2656819395813&tml=orlc_4pm
&tmi=orlc_4pm_1_03000102212006&ts=H

GG)
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how it is that 'they' know that the shower was still wet (indicating early am use) when they inspected Jennifer's apartment.

According to what I've read, the parents went to her apartment later in the day (Tuesday) after a call from the resort where Jennifer worked.

Speaking of the resort- I'm certain that the building had numerous boxes for FedEx, DHL, and other companies. I don't know of many office complexes that don't have the boxes in close proximity.

Being that Jennifer was a financial analyst for a company that sells Time Shares in numerous areas, I'd have to believe that she had the savvy to know where the drop boxes were located.

Why make several trips in the morning, prior to work? Why not take it along to work and drop it from there?

In fact, most companies have pick up service.

To me, the idea of taking the box to a drop location prior to work is out of the question.

I believe she was urged to drop it on Monday night- maybe after she spoke to her boyfriend- she got a call from her brother's friend (who left the phone at her apartment). Or- she had it with her on the trip to work.

The latter is unlikely because she never called her boyfriend in the am- indicating that something was amiss already.

The clothes could have been laid on the bed on Monday night- maybe she was making the choice when the call came from the brother's friend? Maybe he showed up at the door? Maybe the brother showed up at the door?

Is the cryptic message from the police meant for the brother? For his friend? Someone that the brother or one of his friends would know?

Did a drug dealer learn of the phone being left behind at Jennifer's apartment and intervene?

Or- did a local thug, not related to the brother or his friend, spot Jennifer leave the apartment with the package and decide to grab her?

Just some random thoughts.

I truly believe the crime (abduction) took place Monday evening and not Tuesday.

As to the time frame on the person of interest clip, it was 13:00 on 1 24 06. Could be when the car was dropped off 1 mile from Jennifer's apartment?

Dropped off the following day?

A blogger claims that the area where the car was found is a high crime/drug area.

ls
jane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi skipper - I hope I don't sound like I'm splitting hairs, but what I mentioned was different from laying out more than one outfit - what I spoke of was the opposite of planning in advance. It is putting on an outfit and going "Nah - this." "Nope, this!" "That's not right, either." Then going off to work with the tried-on clothes strewn on the bed (to be put away later, when there's time).
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not contradicting what you stated Jane, just expanding on it in a way.

We can't know what really happened at this point so I'm just speculating as well.

As to the clothes on the bed, who's to say that the outfits were not there from Monday AM? Maybe stuff she hadn't put away from the trip? Maybe there was a knock on the door Tueday morning while she was mulling over her outfit choices?

Could even have been someone else in her apartment after the fact for that matter. Could be someone related to the abduction went to her apartment and went through her closet for an outfit to wear when leaving so as to appear as though it was Jennifer?

From what I've read, the 'person of interest' could be a woman.

If you look at the shoe in the picture (person of interest) and compare it to the bars for perspective, it could be a size 7 or 8 woman's shoe.

Hard to say.

ls
rd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right, the thinking from her parents, knowing her habits well and all, was that they were left on her bed from trying a few things on for work. I am the only one suggesting she may have laid out a couple of outfits to get dressed and that she went out that morning to drop the cell phone off in an overnight delivery box.

The covers on the bed were pulled back up as in loosely being made, so in that respect could be she never went to bed or got up in the morning, but it's the clothes laid out on the bed that makes it look like she got up that morning and put them there.

Her parents broke into her condo that day and they said the shower was still wet, indicating to them that she had been up that morning.

I have to agree that if she had an overnight package to send that cell phone back to her brother's friend (who had left it there over the weekend), I would think she knew where to drop it off.

But if she didn't go out after her phone call at 10pm or early the next morning, there is something going on with not answering the phone or calling as she usually did, and just behavior that I don't think there's any basis for thinking happened.

Even if she knew where the box was, I don't see that much problem with thinking she went out early to drop the package in a box. Maybe something about traffic or she was taking it to the Fedex distribution center instead of a box.

Come to think of it, that answers my doubt about her having a package to send it in. She probably didn't, and was going to a FedEx or UPS distribution center to pack the cell phone up and send it.

There are UPS Stores, but they usually open at normal business hours after she'd be at work.

I would concentrate on the nearest overnight distribution centers for starters and see where they are in relation to her work location, which I haven't seen mentioned so far.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you need an account with FedEx to just drop a parcel in one of their boxes? Just because your employer has an account doesn't mean you can just drop your personal stuff in - could be she had to go to a depot.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laskipper wrote:

A friend of Jennifer's brother (Logan) left his cell phone at the apartment. Could be that there was pressure to send the phone ASAP?

ls

skipper, I'm assuming you got this info from a board. Is this info still operative at this point? I am wondering why no one in the interviews has ever mentioned this, which seems to me to be pretty significant.

I'm not asking about the cryptic police statement, just whether this is still believed to have happened. It's my expectation that Jennifer would have gone to a FedEx facility early that morning if true, and that this info would be significant enough to talk about. But they aren't.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd,

The info about the cell phone is in many articles that I've read about Jennifer.

I found one for you:

New Details Released In Disappearance Of Jennifer Kesse

POSTED: 4:37 pm EST February 10, 2006
UPDATED: 5:31 pm EST February 10, 2006

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Late Friday afternoon, Channel 9 confirmed new information about the disappearance of Jennifer Kesse. The 24-year-old woman has been missing for more than two and a half weeks.

Police are confirming that Jennifer may have left her home at Mosaic at Millenia on Monday night or Tuesday morning looking for a roadside mailbox to mail a package. They will not say where or whether she made it there, but the package is also missing.

Jennifer's family now confirms her younger brother Logan had stayed at her condo with several of his friends while she was on vacation the weekend before she vanished. Police have had that information from the beginning.

"Absolutely they've looked at them. They've had multiple discussions with them. They will go through the same thing everyone else will go through," said Jennifer's father, Drew.

Channel 9 has also learned one of those friends left a cell phone at Jennifer’s condo and asked her to overnight it. The Monday night or Tuesday morning she disappeared, she may have left her condo looking for a roadside drop box to mail that cell phone. The package is missing and never made it to its destination.

"In the end, the detective believes he'll have a pretty good concept of what may have happened to Jennifer, but we don't know right now and we're gonna keep hope that we find her alive," said Barbara Jones, Orlando Police Department.

The best hope so far is a person of interest captured on a surveillance camera near where Jennifer's car was found. Channel 9 brought the images to expert Dominic Levasseur. He was able to enhance the contrast enough to guess that the person is likely wearing a hat, rather than having a unique hairstyle. He also said the clothing is probably light in color as police first thought.

At the search headquarters, volunteers were calling 1,200 volunteers from last weekend, hoping they'll return to help this weekend.

Family members said 400,000 flyers have gone out so far.

If you'd like to volunteer this weekend, go to the Mall at Millenia between 8:30am and 6:30pm Saturday or Sunday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/6912982/detail.html
rd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks skipper. Very helpful. In my opinion Jennifer would have been attempting to arrange for shipment of the cell phone that morning with people in a FedEx or similar facility, and not having either the materials or account to just be dropping the packaged cell phone into a drop off box.

But neither probable scenario even enters into consideration in the few discussions of any substance on Jennifer, that being mainly on Nancy Grace, the others merely showing the surveillance snapshot where her car was found.

She almost certainly needed to get to a FedEx facility to arrange this that morning before going to work. The constant unlikely scenario of her being abducted outside her door as she stepped out to go to work are in my opinion blinding the story of the much more likely scenario of trying to get to a FedEx facility early that morning to take care of this.

It should be a primary focus, and it's not even mentioned.

Thanks for the info, skipper.

rd
laskipper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, rd.

More info:

There is a picture of Jennifer Kesse's bedroom on the following link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184662,00.html

Scroll down to Photo essays-

There are 2 groups of photos

The bedroom pic and others are in the first group- the bedroom is frame #8

You will see that there are no 'outfits' laid out on the bed. Just
one item of clothing that looks like a dress. It's not 'laid out'- more
like it's tossed on the bed.

The second group of pictures shows where the person of interest was
caught on film.
jane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...tossed on the bed...

Yep - that's what I used to do - no time to hang things back up until later. Of course, there can be other explanations, though.
peripeteia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As mentioned there are no clothes laid out on the bed in the pictures, the item of clothing on the bed appears to be a grey cotton night shirt, or something to the effect, more like something she would be sleeping in than wearing to work. In the article with the pictures, it is stated that the condo was under construction.

The dogs went from outside by her car back to the condo, but not to her apartment. This looks suspicious, that someone in the building or someone working on the building might be involved.

Another point, with the brother and her friends at the apartment while she was away, wonder if the brother ever left the keys out of his site, could someone have copied them? The possibility is there. Just a thought.

Regarding the picture of the person of interest caught on camera, it certainly looks like a male, the hat appears to be military, and the size of his feet look much greater than size 7-8. In fact these look like size 11-13 somewhere, also, if he is 5'5" he has the longest looking legs for anyone I've ever seen for being that short, his torso also looks long. In fact this dude, looks like he is in miliatry clothes....navy. There is a naval training base located there, I checked. The hat strikes me like the one Regliaro, made poplular during the last winter olympics, in 2002, he was a snow boarder. Will see if I can find one on the net.

If the person has large skinny feet as he appears, it would be hard to believe that he could be 5'5', he looks to be between 20-24, he looks like he has his head shaven.

These are my observations, such as they are....kate
laskipper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right about it being a night shirt or nightgown, Peri.

You also bring up a good point about the keys. Could be that Jennifer's brother had or made copies. Who's to say if one of his buddies took the copies or made their own?

The group (brother's friends) were not clear thinking when they left the place or they wouldn't have left the cell phone behind.

Sounds like Partee Time?

I've been thinking about the place where Jennifer works. Westgate Resorts. There are some of those type of 'resort' seminars in my area as well. Lots of unhappy customers from what I've heard.

With that in mind, I Googled: http://www.ripoffreport.com/

Typed in Westgate Resorts. I got 2 pages (about 30) Rip Off reports about the company.

After reading a few complaints, I thought I'd look at the court records in Florida (county records).

Sure enough there are probably 100 lawsuits involving the resort. Some are class actions with multiple parties.

I looked at the most recent case. The Magistrate ruled against the Plantiff and in favor of Westgate resorts on January 5, 2006.

I wonder when Jennifer was 'feeling' watched or stalked? She had only been in the condo for a month when she went missing.

In addition to the above, I typed in Jennifer's name on the court docket. Turns out that her name pops up with ALL of the lawsuits right along with Westgate Resorts.

I'm wondering now if that could be why Westgate gave such a huge amount of money for info regarding her abduction??

It could be that Jennifer in her capacity as financial manager at Westgate,
was required to do some paperwork or filing at the courthouse? That could account for her name pulling up the cases?

My point is that I believe it could be a disgrunted person who lost a case against the resort and learned of Jennifer's whereabouts, stalked her and there was a confrontation?

Just a guess.

They are now saying that Jennifer's car is a crime scene. Not good news.

. I honestly feel that it is just, by far, the hardest thing I've ever
done in my life and gone through, and I could imagine the same thing
for her. But that's the toughest part, is not knowing anything and
not being able to be told anything.

— Logan Kesse
Missing graduate's brother
peripeteia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good investigating Skipper. Yes parting with one's money is always motive for murder. One point is that Jennifer must have known people were being taken for their money. Odd that a girl with so much going for her would remain at a place that was not above board. If she was a financial adviser for Westgate, there is also always the possibility that she threatened to "spill the beans", per se. If you get my drift...depending on who were the investors that could have been a dangerous move, simply speculating of course....
laskipper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In one of the articles about Jennifer, it was mentioned that she was recently
promoted. Could be that the money she was making clouded her vision?

Sometimes you have a tendency to get with the "Team" spirit of a company and overlook the negative aspects. I guess it's a matter of conscience. That or maybe she was just naive?

On one of the boards, it was pointed out the Jennifer was proud of the fact that she was able to purchase a condo on her own- just 2 years out of college. Another poster pointed out that the area where she purchased her condo did not warrant the price (200k range) due to the location. Evidently, it was not far from a known drug community. That supports the fact that she was not worldly-wise, IMO.

It's hard to tell.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 2 of 37

Jump to: