www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A show on the "MISSING"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: A show on the "MISSING" Reply with quote

I have not seen this yet but if I do, I will post about it- If anyone has, please let us know.

Please make sure to read the link for more information:

GG)

http://www.usamissing.com/

missing is a weekly television series featuring actual cases of missing persons from across the United States. Working with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and other missing persons organizations, each episode includes interviews with friends, family and investigators involved with these cases. Our goal is to provide viewers with all the relevant facts to increase public awareness in hopes of locating the missing person.

As of 11/03/05, 300 individuals featured on missing have been located.

Please visit our viewers' comments page
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people are putting some serious work in to help missing people. I clicked on this link to their website, and they have lists of women and children they've featured on each show.

A click on a link takes you to info about that person. A name I clicked at random took me to a poster put out by a Florida sherriff local to the disappearance. I put the name in Google and it appeared also in Doe Network and a couple of sites devoted to missing people.

There was a person for each of those posters, and a story that ended before it could be told.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: