www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olamide Adeyooye disappears from Illinois State University
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no comment Rd on what I would do to this sucker
propria

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> What is wrong with society these days? <<<

many things ... a great many things, indeed. one of the things that went wrong is a minimum of two generations raised on the boob tube, where all the problems in life are solved at the end of the hour and the same actor can be killed off in one idiot show after another and still show up to be killed off in yet another idiot show the next day. when television was in its infancy and marshall mcluhan warned us that 'the medium is the message', one of the things he was talking about was the potential that exciting new medium had for shaping our perceptions of reality, and thereby eventally to shape reality itself.

is there any way to believe that mcluhan wasn't absolutely right, and then some ... and can you possibly imagine what our world will look like by the time another forty or so years have passed??? i, for one, am more than glad that i won't be around that long to find out ... beside, i don't really believe we have that long before Jesus comes back to rescue us and start the planet all over again.

nanci
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: