www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LaToyia Figueroa, missing Philly pregnant woman, found dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: LaToyia Figueroa, missing Philly pregnant woman, found dead Reply with quote

Talk on Fox News was that her ex-boyfriend, father of the child, is said not to have an alibi after all. Up to now he was claimed to have an alibi. The police were waiting for her body to be found before leaking this?

The person mentioned below that was taken into custody could be somebody different than the ex-boyfriend, but that's who was mentioned on Greta.

Condit doesn't have an alibi either. How many boyfriends have to be found to have murdered their girlfriend and hid her body before someone decides that Chandra's boyfriend told the police five stories about her disappearance and doesn't have an alibi?

What are the DC police and FBI waiting on? Chandra has been found, just like LaToyia now.

rd

from www.foxnews.com (fair use)

Remains May Be Missing Woman
Associated Press
Saturday, August 20, 2005

PHILADELPHIA — Remains have been recovered that authorities believe may be those of a missing pregnant woman, and a person has been taken into custody in the case, police said early Saturday.

Inspector William Colarulo said he could not confirm the remains were those of 24-year-old LaToyia Figueroa, whose disappearance has gained national media attention, but investigators "have strong reason to believe that it is her."

Colarulo said the person in custody had not been arrested or charged. He would not comment on whether the person had any connection to the property in neighboring Chester where the remains were recovered.

Police scheduled a 10 a.m. Saturday news conference in Philadelphia on the case.

Figueroa, who was five months pregnant when she disappeared, was last seen July 18 in West Philadelphia.

Authorities said they had questioned family members, neighbors and the father of Figueroa's unborn child, among others, but had not identified anyone as a suspect and said they were treating the disappearance as a missing person's case.

Relatives and friends have papered the city with flyers and held large-scale searches for any sign of Figueroa. A reward fund for information has reached $100,000.
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Much pain Reply with quote

rd: I had not heard this as I was away for the evening. I'll be back this weekend to add more.

Much heartbreak here.

-- This is another tragedy.

God Bless all these poor women and their families.
I am always at a loss as to what to say.

Copying the link ---

from www.foxnews.com (fair use)

Remains May Be Missing Woman (LaToyia Figueroa)
Associated Press
Saturday, August 20, 2005
gozgals

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Boyfriend Arrested: Reply with quote

Slain Pa. Woman's Ex-Boyfriend Arrested

By DAN ROBRISH

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Police discovered the remains of a missing pregnant woman and quickly arrested the father of her unborn child Saturday, ending an exhaustive, monthlong search.

District Attorney Lynne M. Abraham said Stephen Poaches would be charged with two counts of murder and related offenses for the deaths of 24-year-old LaToyia Figueroa and her fetus.

Authorities did not provide a motive or say what led them to suspect Poaches, 25, who police said was wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a pistol when he was arrested.

The remains were recovered in a grassy, partially wooded lot in Chester, 13 miles from Philadelphia. A few dozen members of the Figueroa family and supporters arrived at the scene shortly after daybreak, clustering close to the police tape and embracing each other.

``Now she can rest in peace,'' said the woman's father, Melvin Figueroa. ``All I want is justice with that peace.''

The woman's uncle, Jose Figueroa, said as terrible as the discovery of the body was, it puts an end to the weeks of fear and not knowing about LaToyia, who was five months pregnant at the time of the disappearance. ``We can actually try to go back to a normal life,'' he said.

Relatives and friends have papered the city with flyers and held large-scale searches for any sign of Figueroa, recently marking one month since her disappearance. A reward fund for information had reached $100,000, including donations from the restaurant where she worked.

The case attracted a brief flurry of television attention after several Philadelphia-area bloggers waged a campaign urging networks to give the same attention to Fugueroa, who is black and Hispanic, as they did to Natalee Holloway, a white woman who disappeared in Aruba.

Poaches' lawyer, Michael Coard, has repeatedly spoken to journalists on behalf of his client, including national television appearances in which he noted that Poaches has spoken to investigators voluntarily and that he has consented to have his home and his vehicle searched.

Police Commissioner Sylvester M. Johnson said Saturday that Coard's public relations moves would not hold up.

``He has an attorney who has basically tried this case in the news media and has depicted him to be innocent. We are saying today that he is not innocent and we are going to convict him and he will go to whatever he deserves to get,'' Johnson said.

Coard did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment after Saturday's news conference.

Figueroa, who also is the mother of a 7-year-old girl, was last seen on the afternoon of July 18 in West Philadelphia.

08/20/05 16:03

© Copyright The Associated Press. All rights reserved. The information contained In this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.

**(sorry at the current time I do not have the link- It came on my computer and I do not know how to post the link- without my computer information showing) - I will find this link elsewhere and add it soon.

Comments:

At the present time, Any words I might add here, or comments would not be very nice. I will leave them out till I can gain a better prespective on forming those words without using vulgar language.

-----Benn, notice the attorney's words! I know this man has not BEEN in Court yet, but he has been arrested.....
How many of people are carrying a gun, and wearing a bulletproof vest when the police pick them up?"

G)
rd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those that say Chandra wasn't moved from the first place she was put to Rock Creek Park, that muderers don't move the body, that no one would ever move Chandra to Rock Creek Park, say from a Luray cave, this guy Poaches, boyfriend of LaToyia and father of her unborn child, unknowingly led the police to her grave where it was implied that he was intent on moving her, according to Fox Big News, Rita's old show.

She was said by the boyfriend to have got up and gone to work Monday morning but she never showed up for work. Poaches claimed to have an alibi for apparently that Monday but in reality Latoyia never made it through the night.

Poaches obviously murdered her because she was pregnant and he had another girlfriend. Maybe even Scott Peterson inspired, who knows. Just hide the body and you get away with murder.

Only he went to move her body. Maybe that was inspired by someone getting away with Chandra's murder.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Court TV : Reply with quote

http://www.courttv.com/news/2005/0822/figueroa_ap.html

Monday, Aug. 22, 2005

Updated Aug. 22, 2005, 11:24 a.m. ET

Police arrest slain pregnant woman's ex-boyfriend

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Police discovered the remains of a missing pregnant woman and quickly arrested the father of her unborn child Saturday, ending an exhaustive, monthlong search.

District Attorney Lynne M. Abraham said Stephen Poaches would be charged with two counts of murder and related offenses for the deaths of 24-year-old LaToyia Figueroa and her fetus.

Authorities did not provide a motive or say what led them to suspect Poaches, 25, who police said was wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a pistol when he was arrested.

The remains were recovered in a grassy, partially wooded lot in Chester, 13 miles from Philadelphia. A few dozen members of the Figueroa family and supporters arrived at the scene shortly after daybreak, clustering close to the police tape and embracing each other.

"Now she can rest in peace," said the woman's father, Melvin Figueroa. "All I want is justice with that peace."

The woman's uncle, Jose Figueroa, said as terrible as the discovery of the body was, it puts an end to the weeks of fear and not knowing about LaToyia, who was five months pregnant at the time of the disappearance. "We can actually try to go back to a normal life," he said.

Relatives and friends have papered the city with flyers and held large-scale searches for any sign of Figueroa, recently marking one month since her disappearance. A reward fund for information had reached $100,000, including donations from the restaurant where she worked.

The case attracted a brief flurry of television attention after several Philadelphia-area bloggers waged a campaign urging networks to give the same attention to Fugueroa, who is black and Hispanic, as they did to Natalee Holloway, a white woman who disappeared in Aruba.

Poaches' lawyer, Michael Coard, has repeatedly spoken to journalists on behalf of his client, including national television appearances in which he noted that Poaches has spoken to investigators voluntarily and that he has consented to have his home and his vehicle searched.

Police Commissioner Sylvester M. Johnson said Saturday that Coard's public relations moves would not hold up.

"He has an attorney who has basically tried this case in the news media and has depicted him to be innocent. We are saying today that he is not innocent and we are going to convict him and he will go to whatever he deserves to get," Johnson said.

Coard did not immediately return a phone call seeking comment after Saturday's news conference.

Figueroa, who also is the mother of a 7-year-old girl, was last seen on the afternoon of July 18 in West Philadelphia.

Poaches' lawyer fails to mention how is client had another girlfriend at the time.

A pattern that seems to emerge in our society: Killing the pregnant women that are not wanted, moving the body, and destroying evidence.

May This Family get the justice they deserve for their loved one.

G)
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Channel 10 News Reply with quote

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4878445/detail.html

Source: Poaches Confesses To Killing Figueroa

Victim's Body Found In Wooded Area

POSTED: 5:33 pm EDT August 21, 2005
UPDATED: 5:01 pm EDT August 22, 2005

PHILADELPHIA -- An NBC 10 source says that the ex-boyfriend of Latoyia Figueroa, Stephen Poaches, has confessed to killing the mother of his unborn child.

Video: Source: Figueroa Ex Confesses
Slideshow: Police Reportedly Find Woman's Body With Boyfriend

Figueroa, 24, was last seen alive on July 18, when Poaches, 25, accompanied her to an appointment for a prenatal checkup. Police said that on that same day Poaches strangled Figueroa with his hands, put her in a bag and took her in the trunk of his car to a grassy, partially wooded area in Chester, where her body was later found.

Last Wednesday or Thursday, a detective said he was contacted by somone who had information on the case and that information led police to follow Poaches. Police said that he went back to move the body because he was afraid that police were on his trail. Authorities said Poaches was wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a gun when he was arrested.

Figueroa had been missing for more than a month and the case had attracted national attention. Authorities haven't disclosed a motive.

Poaches has been charged with two counts of murder in the killing of Figueroa and their unborn daughter.

Poaches proclaimed his innocence earlier this month in an interview with The Philadelphia Tribune. He said Figueroa was at his apartment after returning from the doctor's appointment, but that she left later that day carrying an overnight bag and didn't say where she was going.

"I assumed she was going to work," he said.

He said he learned that Figueroa was missing on July 20, the day before a missing-person report was made to police.

"I found out through her first child's father, Anthony Williams," Poaches said. "He called me. I was on a side job at the time, trying to fix a heater, and my mind immediately began racing. I thought: 'Where can she be?' I was befuddled and couldn't concentrate on what I was doing, so I left."

Figueroa's co-workers were excited about the daughter she was expecting this fall, although they sensed there were problems in her relationship.

"She was going through drama with him (Poaches)," said Cathy Reed, who worked with Figueroa at a TGI Friday's restaurant in Center City. "I can't say that I'm surprised that it was him."

Family members have told conflicting stories about Poaches' attitude about being involved with two pregnant women, said City Councilman Juan Ramos, a distant relative to the victim. Ramos said some family members said Poaches was "very conflicted, very troubled about the pregnancy."

Her family on Monday was preparing to break the news to Figueroa's 7-year-old daughter.

A viewing will be held Thursday at 4 p.m. at Victory Christian Center, followed by a memorial serivce at 5 p.m. On Friday, a viewing will be held Friday St. Peter's from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. followed by Mass from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. The burial service will be at the West Laurel Hill Cemetery.

Previous Stories:
August 20, 2005: Source: Ex-Boyfriend Tried To Move Figueroa's Body
August 18, 2005: Police Disavow Reported Sighting Of Missing Woman
August 18, 2005: Woman Claims She Saw Missing Pregnant Woman
August 2, 2005: Reward Increases In Case Of Missing Pregnant Woman
August 1, 2005: K-9 Team Searches For Pregnant Woman
August 1, 2005: Search Resumes For Missing Pregnant Woman
gozgals

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: con't. Reply with quote

rd

Quote:
Poaches obviously murdered her because she was pregnant and he had another girlfriend. Maybe even Scott Peterson inspired, who knows. Just hide the body and you get away with murder.

http://www.nbc10.com/index.html

Poaches Faces 2 Murder Charges Including Death Of Fetus

The Philadelphia man who has been charged with murdering Latoyia Figueroa and her unborn child faced a judge Monday as police revealed more details that led them to the victim's ex-boyfriend.

Video: Source: Figueroa Ex Confesses
Slideshow: Cops Reportedly Find Body With Boyfriend

rd
Quote:
Only he went to move her body. Maybe that was inspired by someone getting away with Chandra's murder.

G)
benn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a society that can't execute murderers. But maybe a look at other countries and their murder laws and executions might tell us something.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a lot of executions, benn. It's all over the map about who dies for what, and the obviously guiilty aren't executed nearly quickly enough while DNA frees man after man sometimes decades after the murder, who have been wrongly convicted to death.

The death penalty should be swift and just for those that are clearly guilty of taking the lives of others. DNA evidence has never freed someone that clearly deserved the death penalty.

Life in prison for someone convicted by an eyewitness is more than good enough should it turn out that the eyewitness was wrong. We can't restore that person's life, but we can release him from prison.

rd

Last edited by rd on Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: comments Reply with quote

Benn States:

We have a society that can't execute murderers. But maybe a look at other countries and their murder laws and executions might tell us something

Benn: I'd be interested in what countries you are referring to?

Yes, we have a system that is flawed but many countries do not even incorporate the death penalty and will not even extradite criminals to be tried under our laws.

I do feel we should have DNA tests for every person that faces a death sentence before an excution. This should be a standard and hopefully it will be enacted. I must mention, rarely do I care about the rights of criminals. Organizations such as the "Innocence Project" etc. seem to be able to provide those type of services.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/

Executions need to be swift and life sentences for the guilty do not need to be overturned.

Just as an added note: The courts need to limit the speeches of offenders during the penalty face to spare the families, and public the joy the killer(s) seem to take from speaking.

G)
gozgals

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: *Murderer Talked to Radio Personality* Insight Reply with quote

This guy is just too much---he takes the prize on being one sneaky con-artist. There is also information on T. Huston. too.

-- I stumbled across this while in a search for another peice of information today.

http://www.blackamericaweb.com/site.aspx/bawnews/figueroa821

BlackAmericaWeb News
BAW Commentary
View all disclaimer

Found Trying to Move Body, Figueroa’s Ex-Boyfriend Charged with Murder
Found Trying to Move Body, Figueroa’s Ex-Boyfriend Charged with Murder
Date: Sunday, August 21, 2005
By: Monica Lewis, BlackAmericaWeb.com

From their first conversation, Philadelphia radio personality Golden Girl was immediately suspicious of the young man who called her show to deny any involvement in the disappearance of his pregnant ex-girlfriend.

So when news broke of Steven Poaches’ arrest in the death of LaToyia Figueroa Saturday, Golden Girl, an on-air personality with WUSL-FM, told BlackAmericaWeb.com that she “wasn’t surprised at all.”

“I just kind of knew it all along. I mean, even though I couldn’t say it [publicly], from the time he called me, that was my conclusion,” said Golden Girl, who became involved in the investigation of Figueroa’s disappearance after Poaches, 25, frequently called her late-night talk show to discuss the case and address, on air, the accusations that some were making against him.

The decomposed body of Figueroa, five-months pregnant and already the mother of a seven-year-old girl when she was last seen on July 18, was found Saturday in a wooded area in Chester, a small town roughly 15 miles south of Philadelphia. Poaches is now charged with the murders of Figueroa and her fetus. Philadelphia District Attorney Lynne Abraham said Poaches may face additional charges pending further investigation.

Figueroa’s disappearance, which occurred as the media frenzy over missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway grew, sparked a national debate on how incidents involving missing women of color are covered by journalists. The grim discovery of her body comes one week after the remains of another black woman, Tamika Huston, were found by South Carolina police, more than a year after Huston was last seen alive. Like Figueroa, Huston’s alleged assailant appears to be a former flame.

When Figueroa, 24, was reported missing on July 21, loved ones said she was last known to be with Poaches, who accompanied her to a prenatal visit the day she vanished. Poaches, who had been cooperative with Philadelphia police throughout the investigation, had maintained that Figueroa left his West Philadelphia home after the doctor’s visit and that she may have wanted to escape stress associated with her pregnancy.

When fingers started pointing to Poaches, who failed to participate in the community vigils and neighborhood searches for Figueroa, he decided to call Golden Girl’s show to give his side of the story. On several occasions, Poaches, whose current girlfriend gave birth to their child shortly before Figueroa’s disappearance, would refuse to call Figueroa his “baby’s mama” during the on-air chats, choosing instead to refer to her as “the female.” But beyond that, Golden Girl said Poaches’ demeanor never sat well with her.

“I think what happened was that the guilt overrode whatever he tried to do to protect himself,” Golden Girl said, adding that, in addition to the bizarre conversations that were broadcast to millions of listeners, Poaches made several visits to the Philadelphia studio to meet with her, sat in the studio’s parking lot and made calls to Golden Girl’s private telephone line to discuss the investigation. Poaches' behavior moved Golden Girl to repeatedly listen to tapes of his conversations, something that helped her gain more insight than that of someone who only heard his conversations live on-air.

“I listened to them day in and day out, so I’ve heard much more than everybody else,” said Golden Girl, who turned over all tapes to Philadelphia police. “I think [Poaches] felt as though he needed to proclaim his innocence in order to get the heat off of him, but he just got very comfortable, very fast.”

However, after three weeks of repeated questioning by police, Poaches may have grown more and more uncomfortable with his alleged role in Figueroa’s disappearance and death. Published reports claim that police had been trailing Poaches for quite some time when he was observed attempting to move Figueroa’s body early Saturday morning. When he was picked up by police, Poaches was wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a pistol.

Michael Coard, Poaches' attorney, said in a recent interview that Poaches had every right to be absent from the public activities for Figueroa, considering that he was fearful of how her family may react to his presence.

Ironically, the two had spoken Friday afternoon, hours before Poaches’ arrest, Coard told BlackAmericaWeb.com Saturday night. Poaches was asking how he could go about getting his car back from police, who took the vehicle as part of their investigation three weeks ago, said Coard, who admitted that he somewhat surprised about the weekend’s turn of events.

“Originally, the police said that Stephen was not a suspect, not a person of interest, and clearly that has changed now,” said Coard. “The worst case scenario, based on the evidence is that he allegedly might have been moving the body. That’s not evidence of murder.”

Nonetheless, family, friends and strangers alike can’t help but believe that Poaches was somehow involved in Figueroa’s death. Appearing on the “Today Show” Sunday morning, Figueroa’s aunt Stephanie Stephenson said Poaches never seemed to be upfront with the family in regards to what appeared to have been Figueroa’s last hours alive.

“He told too many conflicting versions of his story,” said Stephenson, who raised Figueroa after her own mother, Ann Taylor, was found dead on a North Philadelphia street in 1985. That death remains unsolved.

Despite how his client may look in the eyes of the public, Coard is asking everyone to refrain from making judgments, at least until Poaches is given a fair trial.

“There before the grace of God go I,” said Coard, who was hoping to speak with his client Sunday evening. “There are so many people falsely accused of a crime. Right now, we need to make sure that we abide by the law and, if [people] assume or presume anything, they need to assume or presume that he’s innocent.”

G)
rd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“The worst case scenario, based on the evidence is that he allegedly might have been moving the body. That’s not evidence of murder.”

These defense lawyers like this Coard and Geragos make me sick to my stomach.

rd
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:39 am    Post subject: Charged Reply with quote

http://crime.about.com/b/a/198691.htm

September 01, 2005
Man Faces Two Murder Charges in Pregnant Woman's Death
The man who was the father of LaToyia Figueroa's unborn child will face trial on two counts of first-degree murder -- for the deaths of the 24-year-old woman and her fetus, a judge has ruled.
1st Link

Charles Montaldo

Stephen Poaches was arrested a month after five-month pregnant Figueroa disappeared when police say he tried to move her body from where it had been dumped in Chester, Pensylvania, 10 miles from her home.

Prosecutors say that Poaches accompanied Figueroa to a doctor's visit on July 18 and then took her to the home he shared with another woman and strangled her. He then took her body to Chester and dumped it in the dense brush near some railroad tracks.

Police had Poaches under surveillance and arrested him when he returned to the scene to move her body a month later.

GG)
gozgals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: "Temper got the Best of ME!" Reply with quote

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4921780/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news

Pregnant Mother's Alleged Killer: 'Temper Got The Best Of Me'
Police Say Stephen Poaches Confessed 16 Hours After Arrest

POSTED: 6:24 pm EDT August 31, 2005
UPDATED: 11:58 pm EDT August 31, 2005

PHILADELPHIA -- The man accused of killing Latoyia Figueroa was in court Wednesday as his confession was read in front of his alleged victim's family and friends.

Video: Confession Read In Court

Stephen Poaches is being held for trial in the deaths of Figueroa and her unborn daughter.

Poaches' attorney, Michael Coard, said he would file a motion Thursday to have the charges thrown out, NBC 10 News reported. Coard said that this is not a case of first-degree murder, but a case of third-degree murder or manslaughter.

"If you believe what the alleged confession stated, this was a crime of passion," Coard said. "And if it's a crime of passion, that's voluntary manslaughter."

Detectives told NBC 10 News that Poaches killed Figueroa in his apartment on July 18. Police said that it took 16 hours for Poaches, 25, to confess after he was arrested. The following are quotes from the written confession that was read in court:

"I accidentally let my temper get the best of me, resulting in her death."

"We had an argument. She was hitting me in the shoulder and face and I grabbed her neck and held it too long."

"I squeezed too hard and I panicked. She was lying on the floor dead."

Poaches went on to say, "I had to put her some place. Company was coming, so I put her under the bed."

The body of Figueroa and her unborn baby stayed under the bed while Poaches' current girlfriend visited him for about an hour.

Police said Poaches also told them he put Figueroa's body in plastic bags and then in his trunk. He called a friend to help him dispose of her body in Chester.

"We took her to where she was found and left her in the weeds," Poaches said in his confession.

"It hurt a lot. I hate to think of Latoyia suffering, but I know she went down fighting," said Stephanie Stephenson, the woman who raised Figueroa.

"It was a monstrous act. I mean, really, you don't see this every day. To know that your baby is in this young lady and you kill her and kill that child," said Carlos Vega, the assistant district attorney.

Poaches was arrested after he attempted to move her body.

"I feel terrible for my actions. My regrets go out to the Figueroa and Taylor families. I don't feel I am a murderer. This was not premeditation," Poaches said in his confession.

However, Figueroa's family disagreed.

"I would call the police and turn myself in. I wouldn't put you in trash bags and drag you around and try and hide you and leave you to rot," Stephenson said

Figueroa's family has set up a trust fund for her 7-year-old daughter, Izhanae Aleecia Williams. You can send a donation to the following address:

Izhanae Aleecia Williams Fund
PNC Bank
1600 Market Street
Philadelphia, Pa. 19103

Previous Stories:
August 31, 2005: Poaches To Stand Trial On First-Degree Murder Charges
August 23, 2005: Police Confirm Poaches Confessed To Girlfriend's Murder
August 18, 2005: Police Disavow Reported Sighting Of Missing Woman
August 18, 2005: Woman Claims She Saw Missing Pregnant Woman
August 2, 2005: Reward Increases In Case Of Missing Pregnant Woman
August 1, 2005: K-9 Team Searches For Pregnant Woman
August 1, 2005: Search Resumes For Missing Pregnant Woman

-------------------------------------------------------------

This man is a peice of crap:

Quote:
"I accidentally let my temper get the best of me, resulting in her death."
Quote:

Dreg of society...You bet. Hang him high!

He is being tried for two murders, Fetus and the his victim!

GG)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: