www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Similar Murder Cases
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with your thoughts completely, benn. Also, good point, we'll go though the Laci threads here and post all those news articles to a Laci Peterson thread in Similar Cases for archives.

rd
propria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> . Murdering her in the Park would mean that no witnesses could be present, which is not a completely controlable situation. A murder in the Park would mean that there would be a chance of a witness suddenly appearing from somewhere. Also Chandra would have had to be maneuvered to the spot when the murderer wanted to take her. That seems too chancey and uncertain for the person committing the crime. <<<

i agree with you both, benn and maggie ...

i have believed from the very beginning that chandra was murdered in a forest in luray, where she thought she was being taken to meet her lover, then her body was stashed in an unknown cave there. i suspect she was supposed to be there forever, then had to be moved after anne marie smith linked condit to luray ... i consider it entirely possible that condit took advantage of the shock wave after 9-11 to move her remains to rock creek park, although i still find it hard to believe that a wandering dog didn't discover the remains a lot faster than they were spotted by the turtle man/boy and his dog. i am absolutely confident chandra's body was not in that park the first time police searched it, but if it was moved there as far back as 9-11, i suspect the 'find' was orchestrated by condit so that the mugger-murderer story could gain legs and get the spotlight off the condit clan.

nanci
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Condit back in the spot light! Reply with quote

Very well stated Nanci. A great big spotlike like they have in prison, and stick condit's life under a microscope, and being to tear it apart piece by piece.

Would not Modesto be entitled to investigate this crime, as it was the domicle of the victim? Certainly, the modesto police would be able to act as per complaints from Chandra's Parents as tax payers, or I'm I dreaming here?
kate
peripeteia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:24 am    Post subject: Another Thought Reply with quote

I just thought of something, is this why Condit moved to Arizona, so that the Modesto Police would not investigate Chandra's death. As Condit has to be the prime suspect, if he lived in Modesto would then not the Modesto police force be able to investigate this?
benn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Another Thought Reply with quote

peripeteia wrote:
I just thought of something, is this why Condit moved to Arizona, so that the Modesto Police would not investigate Chandra's death. As Condit has to be the prime suspect, if he lived in Modesto would then not the Modesto police force be able to investigate this?

kate

I think the Modesto police can still investigate, because they could contact many people who knew Condit or Chandra in the Modesto area. I don't see how the Washington Police can stop any investigation of Condit. To me it appears that Washington is just another city and has no jurisdiction anywhere else.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benn, thanks for the info you're posting on the Sarah Dutra trial. It looks like she will get life. It's amazing how the lies fall apart when you have to answer questions.

I guess that's why Gary and Scott don't answer questions.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoo, here's a load. While Sarah Dutra is moving into the boss's house to live with his wife after they stuck his body in a refrigerator in the garage, she is taking an Ethics class at the local junior college where she is a student.

She made a B+.

rd
propria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe she made some politically incorrect remark in class, and that's what cost her the 'a'.

nanci
jane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But she did have some ethics, rd. Remember, when she realized he wasn't quite dead, she decided not to bury him yet - sort of thoughtful of her, wasn't it? Maybe if not for the ethics class...
rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She had also been a class officer, attending classes and working at the dead lawyer's firm, lying about where he was when instead she had helped put him in the fridge in the garage. For those that have trouble imagining Condit continuing to function while hiding a secret of murdering someone, here's a perfect example. And Condit was far from as functional as Sarah was.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sacramento lawyer killed by his wife and another office employee, Sarah Dutra, and put into cold storage before being moved months later and buried elsewhere always said that if you're guilty, you don't take the stand.

Sarah didn't take the stand. Neither did Condit. Neither will Peterson. The guilty don't take the stand. Or cooperate with the police. Or cooperate with the family. Or answer questions.

He knew this. We know it. Everyone should know it. It's that simple.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benn, thanks for the coverage of the murder of the Sacramento lawyer a few months after Chandra was murdered and the subsequent storage of his body in a refrigerator and transport to a vineyard where he was buried by his murderer wife. The wife's girlfriend, who assisted her, found guilty of assisting her and could be sentenced to 11 years.

The wife committed suicide when caught and jailed. Some justice for yet another person killed by their intimate and made to disappear. This is a strong parallel to Chandra's murder and directly refutes the argument that moving a body months after the murder to bury somewhere is not a feasible scenario as to what happened to Chandra. Another case wrapped up. Chandra and Laci's murderers remain free, though.

rd
rd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bringing this discussion of similar murder cases to Chandra's up in conjunction with the thread on Marked for Death.

rd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Jennifer Kesse and similar disappearances All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: