www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gary Condit interview video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Gary Condit interview video Reply with quote

I was trying to find the Connie Chung interview of Condit. There's an interview video at the link below but I can't see it, and am not sure if it's the Chung interview. You have to have a subscription to CNN (there is a free 14-day pass available).

Here is the link - just click on 'play video'.

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/08/24/condit.gephardt/
benn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello jane. I listened to your url. It does not seem to be the Chung interview because the interviewer tells Condit that he has just been interviewed by Connie Chung for 30 minutes. We don't see the interviewer, and the only other tv interview of Condit that I know of in that timeframe was done by Jodi Hernandez, but I did not see anything that mentioned her name.

The video came out good though. I was surprised because they usually don't come out so good for me. I used Windows Media Player, and I have a 56kbps dialup Internet connection.

benn
peripeteia

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane this is Condit's interview either with Jodi Hernandez or Connie Chung, these are the only two interviews that he gave, I believe these were either on the same day or the following day. The article is Gephart's response to his interview with Connie Chung. KVOR I believe is the station where Jodi Hernandez broadcasts from, so it is likely hernandez's interview....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: