www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things left out of the Dunne complaint
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OC Thomas left town at theurging of the FBI, he told the neighbor downstairs, Betty Hoffman. I think he took Jennifer to whereever she was hiding. He came back a few days later.

rd
benn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we need now is some legal advice. I believe that we have enough information--connected to a murder investigation--that with the proper legal papers we could give them to the Stanislaus County DA, and he could get a paternity report on Jennifer Thomas's son.

I don't think anyone here wants a big publicity parade by the local press, or anyone else, but a properly worded request to DA Brazelton might get some results. There are cold case groups in the Sacramento area, I had a list of one or two of them, but I don't know if I can still find them. They were too far away for me to go visit personally. Stanislaus County may also have some cold case groups, and since Chandra's murderer may have come from that area, Stanislaus County might take some interest; but just a casual letter from a non legal person is not too likely to get them started.

Murder investigations may be sort of like sales terrorities in the business world, a jurisdiction can hardly lay claim to being the sole authority in charge of the murder investigation if that jurisdiction is not doing anything at all. A salesman can not claim a territory for a business if the salesman is not actually covering the entire territority.

There seem to be procrastinators in the murder industry as well as in the sales industry. There is some talk, but no action. I think anyone here could look up cold case groups in the Stanislaus County area, and maybe we can find a contact group that will really follow through on something. A step from out of the legal world into the volunteer world might be one way to go. There are volunteers somewhere ready and willing to go into action. If we can just find them.

benn
rd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benn, I just saw where you typed in the passages about OC from the NE book. Thanks. It is straight out of the Washington Post, they didn't try to dig up some dirt. Thanks for that info, and glad you found the book! :)

kate, one article quotes the FBI saying that they wouldn't press obstruction of justice charges if his latest version (the recantation) "holds true". That means he would be charged with obstruction of justice if Condit is the father and he and Jennifer are refusing to tell the truth about it!

This is covered much better by us than by NE. Not even in the same universe. But you have to remember, benn, it would take an extraordinary situation for the legal system to order a DNA test of Jennifer's son. We have to approach this from a point of the book generating enough publicity that people know Chandra disappeared after Chandra said Condit explained it all, no matter what the explanation was, and then start asking questions that somebody has to answer.

rd
blondie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up to the top
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: