www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Condit's New Digs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peripeteia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Condit's New Digs Reply with quote

Blondie yes this does remind me of a fortress, and skipper when I found it my words were, "The Alamo". How weird, that we had the same thought. I feel kind of creepy posting someone's house, it seems like an invasion of someone's privacy.

Sorry Blondie for putting this in your thread on capital grilling. Anyway put it here as well for viewing...
laskipper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you can't say the house has any curb appeal. Not for me anyway. Then again, when I visited Arizona a few years back, I wasn't impressed with most of the houses there. You have to wonder if the architects in Arizona are on peyote or something?
peripeteia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skipper besides architects it seems that arizona and condit are in big time need of landscape architects, or grounds keepers at the very minimum.
Nasty garden, reminds me of the tundra of the north. The catcus add a nice touch, no pun intended!
kate
laskipper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good grief, Peri! I thought that the shot of the house was taken from a vacant lot next door to the "C" house. An untended field or something. You mean to say that is their yard? I'd file a lawsuit against the builder or whoever is responsible for that atrocious looking landscaping effort. Maybe punishment? Yikes.

ls
propria

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> Maybe punishment <<<

making him live there with scary gary and cadaverlyn would qualify as punishment ... and if the architect was a woman, it could even end up being capital punishment.

nanci
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: