www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remains identified as missing woman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maryland missing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Remains identified as missing woman Reply with quote

Remains identified as missing woman

October 15, 2004, 8:27 PM EDT

ALBANY, N.Y. -- Police on Friday identified skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area as that of a young mother missing since May.

The Albany County medical examiner's office identified the remains through dental records. Cassandra Kindlon, a 19-year-old mother of two young boys, was last seen on May 22 when she left her Albany home she shared with her live-in boyfriend, Paul Colbert.

Police had named Colbert a suspect in Kindlon's disappearance, but he had not been charged. Colbert, 26, has refused to cooperate with police and has been jailed since June on unrelated charges in an alleged stalking case involving his ex-wife.

An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.

Copyright © 2004, The Associated Press
benn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maryland missing, just my opinion, or perhaps not just my opinion, I think that more emphasis should be put on trying to keep people from going missing.

Here the victim had a live in boyfriend. We don't learn from the article about Cassandra Kindlon's previous marriage, if there was one, but she had two young boys.

I know, according to our democratic government we all have our own freedoms, and can do anything we want to as long as we don't break the law, but many Americans are breaking God's laws; and God's laws take precidence over man's laws.

In so many of these missing person cases the victim and the person responsible for the victim being missing have both been breaking the Ten Commandments. Gary Condit was breaking the Ten Commandments. Chandra Levy was breaking the Ten Commandments. The Ten Commandments were given to us to help us lead good happy lives, so when we break them maybe that means we are not leading good happy lives.

Anyway I will stop here. I would rather have people complain about my moralizing, or preaching, if there are any complaining, than to have them compaining that a relative, or friend, of theirs is missing. Even in families that claim to be Christian the divorce rate is about 50%. Maybe that should tell us something.

benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: