www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missing NJ teen Brittney Gregory body found

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Missing NJ teen Brittney Gregory body found Reply with quote

from www.foxnews.com breaking news (fair use)

Cops Believe They've Found N.J. Girl's Body
Associated Press
Tuesday, July 27, 2004

TOMS RIVER, N.J. — A body believed to be that of a missing Ocean County teen has been found, a law enforcement source said Tuesday.

Ocean County Prosecutor Thomas F. Kelaher scheduled a 3 p.m. news conference to announce "a significant development" in the case of Brittney Gregory.

Gregory, 16, of Brick Township, was last heard from on July 11 when she called her mother from her father's house and said she wanted a ride to her boyfriend's home.
rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update from Fox News. They've charged a guy with her murder. Knew her as we know from Chandra's murder that 87% of these young women are murdered by someone who knew them.

Recent ex-con. He shouuld have been monitored as I propose in Murder on a Horse Trail. When will we learn? Never?

rd

from www.foxnews.com (fair use)

Investigators had searched for Gregory's body since July 18 in an area where the communities of Brick, Lakewood and Howell converge. They would not say why they believe she was murdered, nor have they said why they searched the wooded area, which is spotted with marshland and streams.

The source would not say where the body was found.

Jack Fuller, 38, of Howell Township, a friend of Gregory's father, has been charged with her murder. Fuller, who has a history of drug and theft-related arrests and was released from prison in April 2003, is being held on $1 million bail.
peripeteia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great another person murdered by someone who should have obviously remained in Prison we are likely to learn that he should be still in prison but that they thought he reformed.

Your right rd, something has to be done, but until this happens to someone rich or famous, or a law maker, like a judge or politican, those in law enforcement and law making positions, will simply go along their merry way.

For example when Lindberg's baby was kidnapped finally the laws were changed regarding kidnapping. Well it is time that those in power sit up and take notice, that young women are disappearing at an alarming rate!!

Also likely most of the people who are declared missing are DEAD!!

Kate
propria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> When will we learn? Never? <<<

very likely, rd ...

it certainly won't happen as long as the creation and enforcement of our laws rests in the hands of the new age left wingnuts who put all their efforts into protecting perpetrators' rights and studiously avoiding holding anyone anywhere accountable for any of their actions. that kind of laissez faire attitude toward those who do wrong ... especially when the 'wrong' involves violence ... is not a free ride, so we should not be surprised when the cost comes due and it's taken out of our national hide.

the deaths of more and more unsuspecting women are the price we're paying for our collective refusal to see the difference between right and wrong, and to take a stand on what is right when it comes nose to nose with what is wrong. the longer we tiptoe around that confrontation, no matter where and how it presents itself, the more violent deaths we'll see at the hands of those who act with impunity because they know they will not really be held accountable for the evil they turn loose on an unsuspecting world. if and when we ever see genuinely tough [as opposed to activist and co-dependent] judges on the benches in our courts, you'll know we've at least turned in the right direction, but i wouldn't hold my breath for that day if i were you.

nanci
rd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

happens to lawmakers instead of by lawmakers.

rd
peripeteia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny pun rd!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: