www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Levys and the grand jury.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: The Levys and the grand jury. Reply with quote

There are so many pages here I get lost sometimes, but it has again come to my attention that at least some of the Levys did not get to testify before the grand jury. That seems like incompetence, indifference, or maybe just plain coverup on the part of those running the grand jury.

Who the heck could I write to about that?

benn
rd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think until Guandique's information becomes well known so that the DC police trotting him out will be seen as the shameless sham that it is, then the DC DA will continue to keep the grand jury from hearing testimony. I hope the book has the effect of bypassing politically oriented DA's and going right to the people with the information. The political process blocked this investigation, and it must be bulldozed out of the way to proceed.

rd
jane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope it works out that way!
benn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rd and jane, I am still posting messages on the Internet, at the newsgroups. No one has called me any very real bad names yet, in fact the only time I was called a pinhead is when I countered a poster's remark about religion. lol

I think we are going to smoke them out. Linda Zambsky and Chandra's Godmother did not get to testify at the grand jury, and 11 weeks to get into Condit's apartment, plus no name for any doctor or chiropractor on May 1. Also why didn't Connie Chung or any of the interviewers ask Condit if Chandra had keys to his apartment? No place to hide.

lol
benn
peripeteia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benn I wonder if we could direct our complaints and our request for a rexamination of this case to Arnie the Governor of California. He should have some influence with the DA of Modesto, to perhaps have a boo at the points which we feel have been overlooked and to apply pressure for Condit to answer the questions of the Grand Jury, surely no one must be above the Law.

kate
benn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will consider doing that kate. If I do I will send a handwritten letter--I don't have a computer printer right now--and I hear that he may not receive email sent to him.

I have written to Senator Dianne Feinstein and told her that also. With the book coming out, this may be a good time to increase our letter writing. There are so many things the investigation did not do.

If they were really concerned about solving the case they would be looking at all evidence. They should take the paternity test of Jennifer Thomas's son even though it may not have anything directly to do with the case. We don't know how much it has to do with the case until we see the results.

I hesitate to write to the police because I don't know what they are going to do with anything they receive.

The Governor might be the guy to get something done. I think even you could write him kate from Canada if you send him a snail mail letter. I have heard they were throwing away email sent to him. Maybe they have stopped that. If you write and i write that will be two letters, and maybe even someone else will write to our governor in Callyfornia.

benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: