www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

crimenews2000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blondie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:30 am    Post subject: crimenews2000 Reply with quote

I was able to get into the archives of the Chandra forum on crimenews 2000. Follow this link and look at the thread for Rock Creek Park as well as others.

http://www.crimenews2000.com/cgi-bin/wwwthread/wwwthreads.pl?Cat=
benn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was over there yesterday blondie, and they do have a lot of archives, which I only briefly looked at.

The problem I had with crimenews is that I could not find a place to post a message. The only place I saw to post was to the moderator.

They also have something there about not getting involved in an investigation. I don't quite understand what they mean. Anyway I will read some more of their archives there, and I can post what I see over here.

benn
fallout

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this link Blondie!

One interesting thing I saw was a statement from one of the posters that Greta Van Susteren lived near the site where Chandra Levy's remains were found.

There was no documentation on this claim so I tried to find some info on Greta's address in DC.

Both she and her husband attorney John Coale are unlisted.(that figures). But there is a listing for her sister Lise Van Susteren who is a psychiatrist. The listing does not give a street address but when you request a map for the listing it centers on Porter Rd. NW at the section just leading into Klingle Rd to the west of Klingle mansion. This is also the area where I think Sven Jones lives.

I wonder if this info on the sister is the genesis of the crime2000 claim.

I do remember that Greta went into the discovery area ahead of most other reporters and seemed familiar with the terrain on June 3, 2002.
rd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi James!

Greta said on her show that she lives in the neighborhood of where Chandra was found. We had a big discussion on it elsewhere, not sure where all. There was a top down aerial view I saw once, and she was supposed to be in one of the houses in that picture.

Having been there now myself, there is one house in view up on a hill without much in the way of visible windows across Broad Branch Road from the cliff. Other than that, houses are set back into the hillside and technically very close but completely out of sight.

In the "Chandra Levy: Two Years Now" segment just moved to Chandra Levy Background I describe how any concept of moving Chandra up that hill from Broad Branch Road is completely out of the question. But driving up to the top of the hill and pulling into picnic area #18 to drag her downhill is achieved very easily by car.

rd
fallout

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RD,

I think I know the house you mean. I wonder if Greta has a dog?

James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: