www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index www.justiceforchandra.com
Justice for Chandra Levy and missing women

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Washington Area Abduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallout

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Washington Area Abduction Reply with quote

Baltimore, MD
Make this your Local News Top stories from:  
NEXT STORY >>

Police Seek Public's Help To Find Abducted 18-Year-Old

MILLERSVILLE, Md., 7:36 p.m. EDT October 2, 2003 - Anne Arundel County police seek the public's help to find a teenage man they believe was abducted in front of his home.

Lamarst Alexander Porter Jr. (pictured, right) is suspected to have been abducted two weeks ago on Sept. 18. On that day, police responded to the parking lot in front of his home, WBAL-TV 11 News reporter Rob Roblin reported.

"The call was for a shooting and possible abduction. There was evidence at the scene that Lamarst Porter was abducted. His car was missing and he was missing," police detective Robert Cremen said.

Police said Porter was severely assaulted and abducted and his mother, Angie Dailey, is very worried.

"I looked out the window and saw police cars. I went back in my room and called his cell phone, and it was turned off. He never turns his cell phone off," Dailey said.

But when police arrived, Porter's car was gone and there was evidence on the street of his abduction. Three days later, Porter's car was found in Glen Burnie, but there was no sign of Porter.

"We don't know if it was a random robbery or if it was someone that was known to him. At this point, there was nothing showing either way," Cremen said.

For Porter's mother, she just wants her son back.

"We just want to know [what happened]. I just want my son found, I want him home with me," Dailey said.

Porter graduated from high school last year and was working at Fort Meade, Roblin reported.

Anyone with information is asked to call Anne Arundel County police detective Robert Cremen by dialing (410) 222-3453. Callers who wish to remain anonymous can call the Anne Arundel County police Tip Line by dialing (410) 923-4543.

Stay with TheWBALChannel.com and WBAL-TV 11 News for the latest news updates.
fallout

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Meade Maryland

Command

Leaders
COL John W. Ives,  Installation Commander
Bruce L. Hopkins,    Deputy Installation Commander
CSM Earl L. Ware,   Installation Command Sergeant Major

NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY

311TH THEATER SIGNAL COMMAND

694TH INTELLIGENCE GROUP FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES

902ND MILITARY INTELLIGENCE GROUP

704TH MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE

NATIONAL CRYPTOLOGIC MUSEUM

NAVAL SECURITY GROUP ACTIVITY

US ARMY CENTER FOR HEALTH PROMOTION AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE

U.S. ARMY RECRUITING BATTALION - BALTIMORE

DEFENSE INFORMATION SCHOOL

DEFENSE COURIER SERVICE

U.S. ARMY FIELD BAND

U.S. ARMY CLAIMS SERVICE

55TH SIGNAL COMPANY (COMBAT CAMERA)

U.S. ARMY CENTRAL PERSONNEL SECURITY CLEARANCE FACILITY

KIMBROUGH AMBULATORY CARE CENTER (KACC)

NORTHEAST REGION DEFENSE COMMISSARY AGENCY (DECA)

3RD TRAINING SUPPORT BATTALION - MEADE

HEADQUARTERS COMPANY, MARINE SUPPORT BATTALION

NCO ACADEMY DETACHMENT

ARMY PUBLIC AFFAIRS CENTER

336th TRAINING SQUADRON

U.S. ARMY TEST MEASUREMENT & DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT SUPPORT LAB (TMDE)

NAVAL SECURITY GROUP ACTIVITY

48th Combat Support Hospital

Garrison
Partners
Assistant Chief Information Technology (DOIM)

Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC)

Dir. of Community Activities (DCA) (Community Services)

Dir. of Public Works (DPW)

Dir. of Resource Management (DRM)

Dir. of Logistics (DOL)

Dir. of Contracting (DOC)

Dir. of Plans, Training, Mobilization & Security (DPTMS)

Equal Employment Opportunity Office (EEO)

Equal Opportunity Office (EO)

Federal Executive Board - Baltimore (FEB)

Garrison Chaplain

Garrison Command Group (GC)

Headquarters Command Battalion (HQBN)

Inspector General's Office

Installation Safety Office (ISO)

Internal Review & Audit Compliance Office (IRAC)

Provost Marshal Office (PMO)

Public Affairs Office (PAO)

Residential Communities Initiative (RCI)

Staff Judge Advocate (SJA)

Strategic Planning Office (SPO)

benn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallout

Thanks for the post. We know what happens, we see it happen (in the media at least), and it happens over and over in various ways, abducted persons, missing persons, street violence, and domestic violence.

With children at least some of this seems to be connected to the amount of tv they watch, and the content of the tv, watching tv late at night that was intended for adults only. Just my guess, maybe the adults are watching some of that adult tv and getting violent also.

My solution is this, it is not a fast solution, but it could make people more aware of crime, from afar and from near.

PROVERBS 22:6
6 ¶ Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

That is it right there. As jane said somewhere here, we do not have to reinvent the wheel, we do not have to learn the basics by trial and error, we have the bible. King Solomon was writing 3000 years ago, and we should look at what he said, and read it. Also the Ten Commandments are excellent guidelines to help keep us out of trouble, from becoming victims, or becoming criminals. There are at least two victims to every crime, the victim and the person who committed the crime. Both lives are shattered, and both lives could have been given some protection from being a victim, or becoming a victimizer, if they had received the proper training when they were young.

I don't have time to research this subject more right now, but juvenile crime has certainly increased in recent years, maybe because so many people just want to do their own thing without looking at the past experience of mankind, or looking at the consequences of what will happen to them if they commit that crime.

Cheers, gotta go.
benn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.justiceforchandra.com Forum Index -> Chandra Levy and missing women All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: